The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020 - Page 36 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-17-2020, 06:48 PM   #351
WebSlave
Exclamation

FYI, I am getting rather frequent request from people to help them out with issues they are having with buyers and sellers. Some from this site, others from elsewhere. I don't know how better to impress my position with everyone concerning my attitude about such things now and better than a reply I recently made to someone:

Quote:
Sorry, but if you read closely in the thread I referred you to (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=680507), with people abandoning the BOI like they did and pretty much telling me to go pound sand after all the efforts I put into maintaining that forum and fending off threatened lawsuits to keep what THEY posted here in the public eye for nearly two decades, I have washed my hands of trying to help people with the problems they have with others. People apparently preferred FaceBook, so fine. They can go to FaceBook with their problems now. The BOI needed the support of this hobby and industry to survive, and when that failed, it and all it implied and offered went away as a direct result.

This site is here for people to post classified ads and for others to contact them as desired. That is it. We offer no method of verifying true identities, compile no records of past experiences about them, and offer no attempts at helping come up with solutions for people who make disappointing decisions about who they choose to do business with. I do wish it were different, but I tried my best to help, and apparently it just wasn't good enough. So I have withdrawn any and all efforts expressed or implied in the past as being offered in that endeavor.

Good luck resolving your issue. Wish I could help more, but I no longer have any good reason to do so.
I am serious about this. Do not contact me about your problems with other people. I have no incentive nor reason to help out any longer. It has been sufficiently proven to me that my help was not wanted nor needed, so that phase of my life and this site is OVER WITH.

I am sorry it came to this, but it has, and that is that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!