For Sale Large PVC Cages and Snake Rack-Sacramento - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
GuinnyOne
Large PVC Cages and Snake Rack-Sacramento

Must sell (May do partial trade for dog kennel panels, horse/livestock panels, riding lawn mower, vacuum cleaner....or?) Please remember that these must be picked up in Sacramento, Ca. I may be able to deliver locally as I have access to a truck.

I have 2 of these 8ft L x 4 ft front to back cages. One is 2 ft tall, the other is 18" tall. Each have 2 doors on the front (open from top down), incandescent and fluorescent fixtures. These also have vents on the size that can be opened and closed. I paid over $3000 for these 2 cages to be custom made. I am asking $750 for the 24" high, and $650 for the 18" (the incandescent fixture stopped working, believe the wire got disconnected), or take both for $1200. Easy to clean, and the PVC (instead of melamine) makes them moisture resistant and relatively light-weight. YES, Cages are FILTHY right now, they've been sitting in the garage for awhile. I will be cleaning them up and removing the protective film (with the writing) on it prior to sale!!!!!

I also have a white pvc reptile cage. It has an acrylic door, incandescent fixture and fluorescent fixture. It is 4 feet long, 2 feet front to back, and 18 inches tall. I kept my box turtles in it before I found them a home. Good size for a variety of reptiles. I'll get it cleaned out if anyone wants to come check it out. I am hoping to get $200 for it.

And a snake rack that was custom made by Casey Hulse with an additional level. It is 4-levels, each level holds 2-15 qt sterilite tubs. It also is already wired with flex tape back-heat, just plug it in. Rack comes with 8-15qt tubs. Clean, hardly used. Hoping for $160.

Prefer that you e-mail me directly: guinnyone@sbcglobal.net
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread