Top Quality Feeder and Specialty Breed Rats at Great Prices! Frozen or Live! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2004, 05:41 PM   #1
Josh Burm Guy
Top Quality Feeder and Specialty Breed Rats at Great Prices! Frozen or Live!

We are offering the highest quality feeder rats (or specialty breed pet rats) available for the best prices. Our rats are maintained on the finest mixture of top quality grain feed and are even given only 100% filtered water to prevent any possibility of city water polutants entering their system and thus entering your snakes. These rats are raised primarily for our own high-end python and boa morph breeding stock and health is our #1 priority.

Our sizes are one up what most rat breeders are. Our mediums are the same size as Rodent Pro's larges just to give you an idea.

Pinks .50
Fuzzys .65
Weanling .75
Smalls .95
Mediums 1.50
Larges 1.95
Jumbos 2.50

Frozen can be shipped 2 day delivery right to your door. Buyer pays all shipping, packaging and dry ice costs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our specialty breeds include but are not limited to:

Hairless rats
Hairless dumbos
Rex
Double rex
Dumbo
Dumbo rex
Blues (silver, russian, platinum, standard, dumbo, rex)
Black eyed whites
Agouti (dumbo, rex, standard, hooded, capped, clown, bareback)
Topaz hooded
Pink eyed white
Odd eyed
Champagne
Siamese

Please inquire if there is a breed that you want but is not on the list above. It is likely that we will have it. All of our rats are bred for tractability as much as for color and pattern so all of our rats are tame and friendly, Guaranteed! Also available,.. for an additional 5 dollars per rat you can get a lifetime replacement guarantee on any species regardless of value. This means that at any time if your rat should pass, for any reason, be it accidental or old age, you get a replacement pet for free, for life.

Prices range from 6 dollars to 25 dollars.Please email to inquire on the prices of a specific breed.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-10-2006, 06:53 PM   #2
1wantakomododragon
i need feeder pink or fuzzies

Hey i have a savannah monitor and i need some feeders. My local pet store breeds them but theyre way to pricey on them and a little stingy. Whats your email by the way. My name is joseph and i live in houston, tx. whats the shipping cost? do you sell live and frozen or just frozen? thanks get back to me asap at jda1909@yahoo.com.

Old 04-10-2006, 06:54 PM   #3
1wantakomododragon
do you also have a website?

Old 10-10-2006, 04:03 PM   #4
dallas spergin
inquiry

do u ship live, and where are u located. dbspergin@hotmail.com

Old 11-26-2008, 01:42 PM   #5
Scooter73
Frozen Rats

I'm interested in buying frozen small/med. rats on a regular basis what would be the cost of 8 shipped to Corvallis, OR? Email to scubakok@msn.com

Old 11-09-2009, 01:57 AM   #6
steffiegirl914
Wink wanting yuor dumbo rats

hi this is Stephanie. I wanted to know if you have baby female hairless dumbo with black eyes and an all blue female dumbo(age range weened). Do you ship? I want live not frozen. Thanks

Old 06-21-2010, 02:16 AM   #7
stupidcracker00
Hey there,

Are you still selling live mice and rats? If so, could you PM me? Thanks!

~SC

P.S. Do you have a website?

Old 06-21-2010, 04:19 AM   #8
usmckmanning
Hey where in CALI are you?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread