Bad Guy Charles Koutris – Poor Businessman - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #21
chazzz
Thank you so much for that clarification April it really means a lot to me!
And I understand now why you didn't mention it and makes complete sense.
I feel like a big baby saying my feelings were hurt but they were but now this big baby feels great after reading your response.
You are and always have been at the top of my list and can't wait until I have another red litter or red and white litter to send you one of those little devils!
Again thank you April, my day just got brighter!!!

Old 04-08-2010, 12:08 PM   #22
Wadew
Charles, I except you apology. I am happy with the snake, they are exactly what you said they would be. My problem was with the failures to ship and the lack of communication. I was left hanging for several days on two occasions with no word form you.

I would like to clarify one point. You did not send nor did I receive a free snake. I think there must be some confusion on your part. Below is the ad you place on Amazon Alliance describing two snakes. Below that is my PayPal receipt again describing the same two snakes. That is what I received.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD- CBB 1.1 Amazon Tree Boas Holdbacks from my Jan '09 Litter SOLD SOLD
« on: March 08, 2010, 05:03:46 PM »

I'm offering my holdback pair from my January '09 litter. These two have shown nothing but promise in terms of color and should be nothing but exceptional adults. They can be bought as a pair or individually, but there will be a price break if you buy the pair. I will include pics of the sire and dam and both of these sibling should surpass the beauty of their parents.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a copy of the message from Pay Pal, You can see down in the message that I paid $500 and wrote a description of the two snakes in question:

----------------------------------------------------------------
PayPal
Hello Vicki Wardrop,

Your payment for $500.00 USD to ckoutris1@mac.com has been sent.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Payment details
Amount: $500.00 USD
Transaction Date: Mar 9, 2010
Transaction ID: 9V4448697L645601U

Subject: You've got money!

Chuck, this is the money for the pair of ATB, CK-09-02 Ch red male, and CK-09-03 Ch yellow female. I will email the shipping info to you. Thank You Wade Wardrop

Shipping Address:

3684 S 1470 W
St George
United States
View the details of this transaction online

Sincerely,
PayPal
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 04-08-2010, 12:20 PM   #23
chazzz
Wade I think your confused I never said I was giving you a free snake or sent you a free snake.
That was between April and I and had nothing to do with you or our transaction. Can you please explain what you are referring too in my ad that said you were getting a free snake, or in my post.

I'm sorry if you misunderstood me but I think you should read Aprils posts then my post.

Old 04-08-2010, 12:32 PM   #24
Wadew
OK, I too will apologize. I thought you were saying above that you had given me a free snake. I didn't understand that you were talking to April. Sorry.

Charles, you and I have discussed this in private but I will say it here for all to hear, I am very happy with the snakes. They are beautiful and feeding well and very healthy. My complaint has only been about the shipping problems and communication. At the time I posted here there was still some concern about weather the deal was going to be resolved or not. I am happy with the final out come.

Old 04-08-2010, 01:05 PM   #25
chazzz
Wade no need to apologize, but for a second there I thought I was loosing it and had to reread my ad to make sure I didn't say free snake with purchase of my holdback pair. LOL..

Wade thank you and I'm really happy that you like the snakes and am excited to see them progress with you and can't wait until you breed them, the female especially. Both are going to be killer adults but that female is going to be such a knockout. There is a huge weight that has been lifted hearing that you are happy with the final out come. I am also really happy with the final outcome as strange as that may seem with my name on the BOI as a bad businessman, it has only helped me become a a better businessman. I'm just sorry for any trouble I caused you and thank you for accepting my apology!! Looking forward to seeing a bunch of pics of that pair!
thank you Wade

Old 04-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #26
scaledverts

Charles - Well done. This is what I like to see on the BOI. Someone posts a legitimate problem they have with a seller, the seller comes on and explains the situation and takes responsibility (when appropriate) for the problem. I think that many of the people that have negative BOI posts on here could learn a thing or two from the way you handled these posts.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #27
StrictlyExotics

Old 04-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #28
deborahbroadus

Old 04-08-2010, 03:50 PM   #29
Wadew
Well I agree as well!!

Old 04-08-2010, 04:38 PM   #30
chamgirl99471
What can I say about Charles that hasn't already been said

Wish I could shake your hand!! Takes a Real Man to Step up to the Plate and Make everything right and admit to his mistakes!!

Good Job and hopefully people will read this whole thread because they could learn a lot about how to make things right by what you have done!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!