Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2017, 10:43 PM   #11
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
This whole situation is giving off red flags left and right, something is not right...
Occasional fan mail:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam3aH
oh hi mr robert. i have not forgotten about you. i have a few questions please.
are you a happy camper now ? did you get your brownie point ? momma needs to give you milk and blanket so you can go night night. oh , let me look at your profile, hold on please. heheh im back. you see i am from Texas and your from new york. sorry i hate new york, yall are so rude ...shall i post my passport to or will i get attacked ?
may god bless texas , we do things totally differant from you. , pull up my paints??? damn i wish i could grow up and be just like you , you are so intellagent i cant believe my eyes. seems to me that you drink to much prune juice, wait let me think 4 a second.im back hehehe yeah u drink to much prune juice because what comes out . im post my passport just to be just like you , furthermore. i am native american, my family comes from jacksonville florida, we are simonole indian, so im native hunny, tell jeff.
if i think of something else i pm u, so change that pamper and go night night, i give u more milk
heheheheheeheh
Jeff who? New York what?

While I'm flattered by your thought provoking PM, how about focusing your efforts on providing us with some actual proof of your transactions with Adrian instead. Right now all we are left with are some semi-coherent ramblings, minus an ounce of tangible proof that any of this actually took place.