Free Watermarking - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 05-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #1
polasian
Free Watermarking

For those who are interested in adding watermarks to your images...the following is a pretty cool resource...

http://picmarkr.com/

Instead of tracking down some misc freeware, or purchasing programs...just hop on the above site...upload your pic, watermark it, download it, and call it a day! It has its limitations...however if you're not computer savvy, or if you're procrastinating over which program to DL/buy...then this is a good substitute.

They offer three watermarking options. Each option only requires you to go through three simple steps (this includes step 3 which is downloading your (then) watermarked image).

1 - Text watermark - Unfortunately, one is not able to customize the text size. Choose this option only if you're watermarking relatively small images...

2 - Image watermark - Upload your company logo or any other © symbol...and vuala...

3 - Tiled watermark - IMO, this is Overkill but some might find it appealing ...

I'm sure there are other (more advanced) sites that offer this service...however, I just ran across this one and figured its worth sharing.

Old 05-03-2010, 08:43 AM   #2
Shadera
Awesomesauce! Thanks for sharing the find.

Old 05-03-2010, 08:53 AM   #3
DAND
Cool deal, useful and free. Can't beat that!!!

Old 05-03-2010, 08:53 AM   #4
deborahbroadus
I love the one with the name EVERYWHERE..it surely should cut down on picture thievery!

Old 05-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #5
StrictlyExotics
I have used winwatermark.com This is the only experience that I have with any type of watermarking software. For the price, its not bad at all. One thing I do not like is that I have to have double the photo files though, one with watermark and one without. I am pretty sure that this is most likely a common issue though.

Old 05-07-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
crotalusadamanteus
Cool! I couldn't find anything for free when I needed it, so I ended up buying Photoshop CS2 and made my own. Pretty expensive tool for the few things i do with it. LOL

But I don't find my pictures on peoples websites anymore.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #7
garweft
Hey, you can even use the site to resize your image and upload it to flickr or facebook directly from the site. Plus you can do it in batches...awesome.

I uploaded a full size image, then resized it and watermarked it, and finally uploaded the finished product to flickr. Now just a few img tags and.....

Old 05-16-2010, 05:46 PM   #8
geckogrl6
NICE Tip!

Old 05-23-2010, 01:45 AM   #9
bad-one
I use www.picnik.com/app it has a lot of free things you can do.

Upload a photo, go into the create tab, select text. Type your message and select the text type, hit add.

Then re adjust size and select overlay under the advanced blend modes drop down bar which is found on the box that pops up on the right one text is added.

Then save it your computer by going to the save tab at the top right.

It takes some time but it is free and very easy to personalize once you play around with it.

Old 05-23-2010, 01:53 AM   #10
bad-one
Sorry for the double post.
Here is an example of what I do:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
photo watermarking