CB Commanche County Collared Lizards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 06-05-2016, 10:39 PM   #1
ReptilesEtcetera
CB Commanche County Collared Lizards

I have several hold backs that I am letting go as egg laying season is upon me and I need the space for upcoming pairings.

Males $200
Females $150
Pairs $300

If you are looking for several I would offer a better deal as it is much easier to ship one box than 20. These go fast as true commanche county aquaflame are rarely offered. Make no mistake all aquaflame males look like the ones pictured anyone saying otherwise is not telling the truth.

Call or text for faster response
316-308-4918
Taron

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!