Bad Guy Adrian Cieslak Florence, SC from Ashley Pets - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-14-2017, 11:04 PM   #151
SurfnLivenCali
I mailed this poor boy back to him and didn't get my refund. And he won't answer my calls or text since.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:46 AM   #152
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnLivenCali View Post
I mailed this poor boy back to him and didn't get my refund. And he won't answer my calls or text since.
It could be like Becky said and he's been detained. The email for his ex has been posted, I would contact her and ask if she has a way to get in touch with him.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:44 AM   #153
Dam3aH
snake queen
this is correct, adrian is detained
he will be out soon as ashley said. she is on my list
is there anything you guys want, i can ask and she will tell me. ashley
broke up with him long time ago due to (cant see eye to eye )
i will get dates on him, he really went to poland, and on his way back,
imagration took him. im give him another chance, and he is
not here to defend himself. we all just talking behind his back. am i correct ???

mom lucille , may i go to the reptile show today ? i need your premission, because
it seem like you are in charge here

snake queen, yes this is correct

Old 07-15-2017, 10:08 AM   #154
Dam3aH
hey, i have question plz
greek tortoise , how old do they have to be to determan the sex
male/female ????
thank you
be back soon/ going to reptile show now
any information you want about this case,,ask me and i will get the facts
gotta go ,, gotta go
have nice/blessed day and
stay safe
thank you

Old 07-15-2017, 10:37 AM   #155
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam3aH View Post
be back soon/ going to reptile show now
Awesome, which one!?

Old 07-15-2017, 12:50 PM   #156
Lucille
Becky

I'm concerned that 1,5,10 years from now this thread will be available and searchable, and you have an unusual name. Your games may be questioned by some. Of course it is doubtful that we are the first to be blessed by your presence, so perhaps this thread may benefit others, who may decide to steer clear of you.
Those who pay your disability may come across it, and wonder how you have $7000 to allegedly pay for turtles. And critter lovers of all walks may be concerned that with memory loss, an impending surgery for hip replacement, and either perhaps because of financial or other problems you are out of medication, you say you are spending money and buying more critters.

Old 07-15-2017, 01:07 PM   #157
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam3aH View Post

im go eat this is putting me in a depression. i have not feed my turtles, all the lights are out.
I hope you fed them before you left to buy more animals.

Old 07-15-2017, 01:31 PM   #158
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Becky

I'm concerned that 1,5,10 years from now this thread will be available and searchable, and you have an unusual name. Your games may be questioned by some. Of course it is doubtful that we are the first to be blessed by your presence, so perhaps this thread may benefit others, who may decide to steer clear of you.
Those who pay your disability may come across it, and wonder how you have $7000 to allegedly pay for turtles. And critter lovers of all walks may be concerned that with memory loss, an impending surgery for hip replacement, and either perhaps because of financial or other problems you are out of medication, you say you are spending money and buying more critters.
^^ this

As usual, Lucille has the words to express how I am thinking.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:42 PM   #159
SurfnLivenCali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
It could be like Becky said and he's been detained. The email for his ex has been posted, I would contact her and ask if she has a way to get in touch with him.

This was over two months ago. Apparently he posted reptiles for sale the other day. He's active and in the states. Just avoiding people. Not detained. Because i call his number from other peoples phones and he answers then when i start talking he hangs up.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:44 PM   #160
Dam3aH
mom lucille, hi hi , i didnt buy anything but repashy superveggie , repashy grassland grazer. they eat kale, mustard green, turnip green, collard carrets, cucumber , suger snap peas ,tofu , mexican squash, papaya , cactus, i swear they eat way better than me. when i go to the store, i buy everything for them instead of myself. lucille im real sad to tell you that absoliuteapril gave me 4 infractions,( Disruptive off topic posting ), about posteing the simple greek question. i think its unfair , it as a 5 word sentance, oh well life goes on .

jet76, arlington texas , i was dissapointed because no turtles/tortoise. , we have big big show in september

snake queen ,,money is money, if im gonna pay for tortoise , they will take the money and everything will be just fine. i love looking in turtle/tortoise pictures and amount here in funnaclassifid. i always post nice comments,,,,,BOI oh i dont think i will be back here, i learn big big lesson , and i will NEVER post anything in BOI, im run away

absoultapril plz remove all red dots , i asked you if you read everything in this case, no, i dont think so.just so upsetting

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!