Adenovirus Questions - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-26-2007, 09:55 AM   #141
Sunshinedragons
See Below skipped

See Below

Old 04-26-2007, 10:49 AM   #142
whiskersmom
Quote:
Science and Medicine is not exact, unless you know something no else does. You asked me questions that the Best Veterinarians in the Country don't have answers for. I told, not evaded, I don't know those answers.
Once again, I asked where Pyro was? What did she die from? Where Dante was? What did he die from? How many dragons had recently died in your care? Why would any vet know these answers.....that's correct. But you should've known.

As a customer of your's I had a right to know the history of what I had bought and what I was bringing into my home. Why can't you understand that?

Sounds to me from your above post that you really have an issue with CheriS but because I had originated your BOI thread, you are sending out your message to her, through me. Please STOP! I had a legitimate reason for the questions I asked. If it is your practice not to question the seller, then I'm sorry for you. But me, I'll always ask.

Maybe you should have people that buy from you sign something in the future stating that they agree not to question you.....not gonna happen, Bruce.

Quote:
Now send our pet back, you don't deserve a Sunshinedragon.
Yeah...I'll get him overnighted to you right away, Bruce!
Now, you're just being childish and ridiculous.

I really hate redundancy, yet I'm participating. :shrug01

Old 04-26-2007, 06:16 PM   #143
Sunshinedragons
Your a Joke, Your questions are irrelevant and so are you. As I said we have mortalities, every liveing animal does. we have less than we should. We work with scientit, Top Vet Schools. yes ome of our Babies pass away, sOne Breeder died of Cancer.

None passed away from adeno. sometimes they can't identifiy the cause. Your a trip Poor whiskers

Go be concescending and arrogant to someone else. everyone thinks your a Joke. A 700 gram dragon with an e-mail giving us credit and saying you really aren't worried about Adeno.

You checked your dragon for Adeno and it came out negative (which means nothing) and you have issues. We did major research with experts, you did jack except start rumors and act arrogant.

Poor Poor Whiskers.

Old 04-26-2007, 07:17 PM   #144
whiskersmom
Whiskers mother dying is irrelevant???

I would respond to the rest of your post but that was about as far as I got........................

Spell check really should be mandatory!

Old 04-26-2007, 07:43 PM   #145
mikey
Bruce , Why the heck are you posting NOW on this thread, attacking Sherri and CheriS, when you haven't posted on this subject for 5+ months(Nov 06) and you have you own thread? Pull up your own BOI thread and move it there, where it belongs.

Old 04-26-2007, 07:52 PM   #146
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey
Bruce , Why the heck are you posting NOW on this thread, attacking Sherri and CheriS, when you haven't posted on this subject for 5+ months(Nov 06) and you have you own thread? Pull up your own BOI thread and move it there, where it belongs.
Agreed, Jean.

This is not the BOI, it was supposed to be a thread for folks to get and share information, and not have to wade through all of this pointless arguing and namecalling.

Old 04-26-2007, 08:07 PM   #147
Sunshinedragons
Your 100% right. after I read the "report re;eased by University of Florida I though it may be relevant. Yet this is not the purpose. I respect that,

Initially I was attempting to bring up the "Scientific points" that had origianlly been brought up that now appear to be very relevant.

I pass and appologize for allowing this forum to turn into another blame throwing contest. My fault and I am out of here.

Old 04-26-2007, 08:15 PM   #148
Sunshinedragons
Again I appologize..I admit I made a mistake. the Scientifical relevancy originally brought up up by Universities, vets, and scienctist didn't connect and may not even be appropriate.

Also Sherri is right I can't spell, never could.

Have a great week-ed coming up.

Hope the Sunshines in .

EXPERIENCE

Experience is one thing
you can't get for nothing.

- Oscar Wilde

Old 04-27-2007, 11:28 AM   #149
Sunshinedragons
Again, I appologize Your all right I shouldn't have posted here

I said you were right.

Inappropriate behavior is inapproriate and there is no excuse for it.

I did the wrong thing. I made a mitake and I am sorry.

this post was and is going in a good direction.

My posting doesn't belong here. Sorry

have a good weekend.
Bruce

Old 04-27-2007, 08:27 PM   #150
jimsdragons
i agree with bruce. i have 3 dragons i got off him last year 2 from dante matchs, and they are just doing fine they are both females 1 is 18 inchs 420 grams the other is 19 inchs, 470 grams and they are just doing fine. and i would buy from sunshine again and will in the near future

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!