Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:01 PM   #111
monkeywrench133
Well, Al is reading this thread right now. So if he didn't know he was screwing Chris by sending that partial payment, he does now.

I'd imagine paypal will let you refuse a payment, so that's what I'd strongly advise Chris to do.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:03 PM   #112
joepythons
read

Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970
it was kind of a weird coincedence, that i got that payment, and saw that post. but the paypal deposit was in there two hours before the post on here. so i guess i owe dum an apology. but you did pretty much tell him how to get out of prosecution. anyway im giving allen the chance to make things right. and i will post the good with the bad. im hoping for the best. i truly believe hes tryin to do right. will see soon enough.
HELLO he was telling everyone how NOT to be ripped off by accepting a payment agreement with Allen.News flash you just DID what he was telling you not to .I guess you like $400 instead of the WHOLE AMOUNT OWED to you

Old 03-26-2008, 11:04 PM   #113
memnoch1970
that money will stay in the paypal account until its all there. it wasnt transfered anywhere.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:04 PM   #114
monkeywrench133
Quote:
so i guess i owe dum an apology. but you did pretty much tell him how to get out of prosecution.

Chris, you owe Jason an apology, not "buts" about it. What he posted is general knowledge. I'd imagine Al knew about that loophole looooong before Jason posted about it.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:05 PM   #115
joepythons
fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Well, Al is reading this thread right now. So if he didn't know he was screwing Chris by sending that partial payment, he does now.

I'd imagine paypal will let you refuse a payment, so that's what I'd strongly advise Chris to do.
Its his own fault for not reading everything BEFORE he fired of on people

Old 03-26-2008, 11:05 PM   #116
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepythons
HELLO he was telling everyone how NOT to be ripped off by accepting a payment agreement with Allen.News flash you just DID what he was telling you not to .I guess you like $400 instead of the WHOLE AMOUNT OWED to you
Funny how the hostile attitude changed with 400.00

Old 03-26-2008, 11:07 PM   #117
joepythons
agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Chris, you owe Jason an apology, not "buts" about it. What he posted is general knowledge. I'd imagine Al knew about that loophole looooong before Jason posted about it.
I agree! I find it very weird that he sent the money then said he was leaving BUT he is reading everything here .

Old 03-26-2008, 11:10 PM   #118
joepythons
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Funny how the hostile attitude changed with 400.00
Yea he went back to jumping on the members here and being all kissy kissy wanting to give Allen a chance

Old 03-26-2008, 11:10 PM   #119
memnoch1970
settle down people no money was accepted, its still in the paypal account. im not going to accept it, its to risky jasons right. does anyone know how that works? can you leave money in the account like in limbo, or does it need to be refused. hmmmm.

Old 03-26-2008, 11:12 PM   #120
joepythons
crazy

Quote:
settle down people no money was accepted, its still in the paypal account. im not going to accept it, its to risky jasons right. does anyone know how that works? can you leave money in the account like in limbo, or does it need to be refused. hmmmm.
Hold on NOW you are being all nice to the members here again .It would not shock me if no one answered your question.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!