Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-15-2016, 12:29 PM   #151
jrsexotics
Yes, faunas big go to on what makes it stand above the rest is that nothing posted can be edited or deleted.

I'm here because I like to insult you and cause you to spend the day stewing over this.

All you could find is 8 total threads..... Out of a few thousand shipments the last 6 years. I would say that's really good odds.

Time to do some research on Lucille. I really feel bad for you that you don't have a life off fauna. So you interact with people in actual life off the computer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
In any group of people, a few will respond frequently, others lurk, most are in between. It is neither good nor bad, it is just the way people are.

Many people check Fauna prior to a purchase, unlike social media, the opinions left here are not edited/deleted.
And that is exactly why you are here, because it is so effective that you realize what is posted here will affect your business. If you truly thought this site was ineffective you would not spend so much time putting your spin on individual posts and people here.

Old 06-15-2016, 01:10 PM   #152
Lucille
There is a real difference between Matson's posts and my own. I believe his posts of late have been egregious attempts to be so rude that people, afraid of being mocked, will simply stop posting.
And the ruder he is, the more one has touched on a nerve, so my collection of links seemed to have really panicked him because he lost all control.
My posts and links point out reports from many,many people who have had bad transactions with Matson.
His posts are attempts to deflect and put the hush on people.

Old 06-15-2016, 04:11 PM   #153
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Very few people use fauna as it is outdated and similar to black and white tv. Needs a lot of attention to keep up to social media
Yeah, right. We have 113,000+ registered members on this site, and usually have around 2,000 or more LOGGED IN members checking in every single day, PLUS at least twice that number of just guests (unregistered or members not logged in). But, I guess that is small potatoes to you and obviously you hang out on other sites that have a whole lot more traffic than that.

Old 06-15-2016, 05:23 PM   #154
WebSlave
Warning: The personally derogatory name calling and similar crap needs to stop like RIGHT NOW. Bannings are about to commence for those who do not heed this warning.

Old 06-15-2016, 07:31 PM   #155
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Yeah, right. We have 113,000+ registered members on this site, and usually have around 2,000 or more LOGGED IN members checking in every single day, PLUS at least twice that number of just guests (unregistered or members not logged in). But, I guess that is small potatoes to you and obviously you hang out on other sites that have a whole lot more traffic than that.

113,000 members lifetime....... How many years has this site been up?

Yes Facebook does have a lot more traffic. Hence, the lack of daily sales post on here compared to Facebook.

Old 06-15-2016, 09:01 PM   #156
snakesareawesome
Facebook has its place but this site is *much* better at making older comments/threads available for all to see/search imo. My .02

Old 06-15-2016, 10:26 PM   #157
senusenu
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesareawesome View Post
Facebook has its place but this site is *much* better at making older comments/threads available for all to see/search imo. My .02
Not just for searching, but the permanency of what is posted here. Not all of us here are very active in posting. Some of us like to lurk. I personally use the board as a learning channel for how to be a good buyer/seller.

It is threads like these that provide an excellent education in what not to do as a seller. Screaming, cursing, antagonizing, attempting to intimidate- all qualities I do not want associated with my name. Unlike Mike, I do actually care what people think of me and the way I conduct my business. Were someone to stumble here and see my name, I would rather they not walk away with the impression that I am an unstable, crazy, rageaholic.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:15 AM   #158
jrsexotics
And once again I will point out that I do not care about the comments made on here. These threads have been discussed to the point now where it is just a pot stirring contest.

I have no respect for those that post only to further continue this thread.

Mike bump received 9 replacement frogs along with 15 free frogs and free shipping. FedEx was responsible for the overheated frogs that ended up passing within a few days following the shipment.

Goes to show that fauna is not only about the good and bad guy thread. Fauna members are about bashing whoever they can whenever they can. Look at every good guy post on here.

No recognition if any at all for those that receive a good review on a business.

Look at a bad guy post and 100s of views if not more. Seems this site thrives off of bad guy behavior.

If you really all cared about the hobby you think there would be more recognition for the good guys but you don't. You are all into the thrill of slamming the bad guys. There is nothing in your life more important than posting 2000,6000 or even 12,000 times on fauna.

When a "bad" guy does good or make good on a deal then you still slam them. It's really a joke and that is why I don't care much about these threads. Had several good guy post on Facebook about shipments that arrived today and yesterday. A few members went on there trying to point out that I'm a bad guy. Really is priceless how much others care to try and take me down.

In case you think that these post affect me in any way. Please take a look at the pic attached. It says all you need to know about my business. You will never be able to take me down with a handful of bad guy post out of thousands of orders. Go find someone else that is easier to knock down.
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2016, 02:12 AM   #159
WebSlave
Quote:

113,000 members lifetime....... How many years has this site been up?
Long enough, it seems, to become worthwhile and helpful to a lot of people. Long enough for a bunch of people to come to realize that this is the place to come to for REAL, unfiltered, permanent, and searchable information about people they are considering doing business with.

Quote:
Yes Facebook does have a lot more traffic. Hence, the lack of daily sales post on here compared to Facebook.
I've been on facebook now and again. Don't much care for it. I know a lot of people think it's something new, but it looks like code from the old usenet days being rehashed with a few bells and whistles to embed photos and video to attract people with some sparkle and glitter. I guess it works for some people but it's not my cup of tea. I like my internet with some beef on the plate. Maybe many of the newer facebook users don't know any better. Maybe I haven't used it enough to figure out the point or usefulness of facebook.

So anyway with the earlier inferred observations about your facebook preference in mind, if you find this site such a waste of your time, then why are you bothering to come here? What happened to your goals of correcting misunderstandings that you felt were the root of earlier threads about you?

Quote:
I will also address this once. For the thousands of orders that have been placed I have a handful of bad guy threads. That is bound to happen with so many transactions as not everyone can be made happy. Seeing as I was not able to defend myself at those times others near me argued on my behalf. Also, made accounts to bypass the ban to argue the nonsense. That was not the way to go about it.

Misunderstandings, errogance and self pride take place and those few bad transactions get out of hand.

I am glad Rich allowed me to post and defend myself as others who share the other half of the story found on Facebook are bashed and attacked.

I supply frogs all around the world and am 90% on the way to 3 new morphs that I have created being released for sale next year.

If I am so bad why do I vend shows consistently and as far as Texas? I am out in the public eye and have nothing to hide.

A few of you in these threads that are not related to any of the transactions will stir the pot for hits. You can try and make me out to be this horrible monster when in reality Those that know me don't have the same view. . I do have my frustrating times and get worked up which I have learned to stop doing. Also is the reason why I am not responding past this post to anyone but the poster in these threads.
Do you feel that you have allowed the membership here to get to know you better in a way that has corrected misunderstandings in those earlier threads about you? Do you believe you ADEQUATELY defended your actions with your recent postings?

From the sound of things, you are very busy with your animals and life. I would think far too busy to be wasting your time coming here merely to take potshots at other members and this site. Is that really a wise way to be spending your valuable time?

Well anyway, back to the point of all this. The derogatory nature of your posts towards other members and this site in general really needs to end. You don't like the people here who find fault with your documented dealings with others? Fine. Leave. You don't like the fact that your dealings are not private between you and your customers, and they have someplace permanent and uncontrolled by either party to air their grievances in public? Along with public PARTICIPATION by the membership voicing there opinions here as well? Again, fine. LEAVE. You don't need or apparently even like this site, and it certainly does not need you. Let's just all figuratively shake hands and part company then, and be on our way doing better things with our time. Trust me, your own postings are not doing you any favors, but this suggestion I am making IS.

Old 06-16-2016, 02:30 AM   #160
jrsexotics
Nature of the site is still the same. Bash the bad guys to find something to do. Ignore the good guy post.

There are derogatory post towards me also. No one likes the fact that I push back.

This thread was about a shipment of frogs. It was allowed to get off topic.

The replacements have been taken care of with an additional 16 not 15 free frogs because I can. Now if that's something that disappoints most wanting to continue this bad guy thread about the shipment of frogs I apologize for doing right........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!