Bad Guy I was SCAMMED by Joe Oswald - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2018, 05:08 PM   #81
ozzie_1978
I'll let him call them back to make sure HE is satisfied, not you...

Old 08-06-2018, 06:04 PM   #82
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie_1978 View Post
This is what I got from them but it doesn't say exactly what she had said. She actually laughed about sending the refund before receiving the item back but what I said in my last post is what she said would happen.
That is a standard letter sent at the conclusion of an issue.

Old 08-06-2018, 06:19 PM   #83
ozzie_1978
Ok, I wouldn't know...

Old 08-06-2018, 06:58 PM   #84
GotBoas
I just got home from work. I did receive the email from PayPal. Reviewing it now.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:20 PM   #85
GotBoas
Joe,

I am going to schedule the snake for the return and refund. Paypal requires a signature. Will you be there to sign for the snake on Wednesday morning? Let me know if that works and I will squeeze the trigger on this.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:25 PM   #86
ozzie_1978
I won't be home Wednesday morning but Thursday is fine.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:26 PM   #87
GotBoas
Copy. Will send tracking in a few.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:31 PM   #88
Pet Kingdom
I have been doing business and have know charles for many years. He is easy to deal with and will pay for a good animal without hesitation. This snake in question is obviously a different snake then what he ordered. If anyone who is interested in doing business with got boas in the future please don't let this Joe guys slander deter you from doing business with a good ethical guy.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:32 PM   #89
GotBoas
I can't complete the order with my shipper until tomorrow. Because I have to schedule the snake for FEDEX home pick up. I can only purchase the shipping label 24 hours prior. I just tried and it won't let me. I will purchase the label tomorrow after work and provide you the tracking info.

I will purchase the label tomorrow, schedule a pick up for Wednesday night, snake arrives to you on Thursday morning. I will make a boxing video to show the snake is alive. He is just fine.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:53 PM   #90
JCCS
As someone with quite a bit of experience breeding boas, especially centering around the selective breeding of them, if I paid $1800 for an animal and it wasn't the EXACT snake that I picked out or was interested in, it would be a massive deal. Joe, these are not ball pythons. Having the same genetics is not everything. From what I saw, the snake that Charles received was, at least in my opinion, a lesser animal than the snake he believed he was purchasing. Boas are highly variable and the babies produced from the two snakes would not be on the same level or of the same value. You need to just wait for the dispute to end and return his money, come back here with your tail between your legs and apologize to Charles for wasting his time and learn a massive lesson from this. I would hope you're paying for all shipping costs as well, since you made such a major mistake.

Also, Ed, there is no way in hell I would send Joe his snake back until I had my money. When dishonesty, even when it MIGHT be a mistake, is present on the seller's end, Charles has every right to protect himself from further loss. On a side note, how on earth do you not remember what month a bloody salmon litter was born in the previous year? You really need to re-evaluate your business methods. You're trying to sell high dollar animals like a wholesaler sells normals. After your responses here, I don't have much faith that you're capable of that kind of introspection, unfortunately. Charles, good luck getting your money back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!