Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 194 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2017, 06:30 PM   #1931
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
I think the issue isn't that not all of the posts were submitted, it's that only partial posts / excerpts were submitted and altered to make Michelle look bad. In the first one alone many details were removed, including the specific details of the raffle, Ty's statement that he would not be sending Michelle a purple albino tegu, his unwillingness to disclose the source/breeder of the substitute animal, etc.

exactly

the FAUNA post and comments and all of the FB posts and comments will be part of the trial.

i said that the comments that were submitted were altered which they are.

example....

comment #1 is 4 pages on word, the one that was submitted was only one page after being altered.

pics are of comment #1 and #7
ALL of the yellow highlighted areas were redacted(missing) out of the original comments that were submitted to the court.

looking at the (full) original comments VS the redacted comments(ones submitted) portray a very different picture IMO
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2017, 06:38 PM   #1932
Black Adder
And that altering and removal of possible key comments is what may be his undoing.
I would have thought ANY judge and jury would be very interested as to WHY he felt the need to leave parts of the original posts out.
Surely that would make them think if he can be as baseless as to amend documents submitted as evidence what else might he have done?
Again though I truly think this would have been better served up in court on the day.
But the cat is out of the bag now.
Makes one wonder what other levels he may stoop too to try and save face.

Old 06-02-2017, 06:54 PM   #1933
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
And that altering and removal of possible key comments is what may be his undoing.
I would have thought ANY judge and jury would be very interested as to WHY he felt the need to leave parts of the original posts out.
Surely that would make them think if he can be as baseless as to amend documents submitted as evidence what else might he have done?
Again though I truly think this would have been better served up in court on the day.
But the cat is out of the bag now.
Makes one wonder what other levels he may stoop too to try and save face.
Ty's lawyer has one job that's to win the case for Ty he's not going to point out things that help the OP. All he's going to do is point out everything that favors Ty it's Michelle's lawyers job to tear it apart.

Old 06-02-2017, 06:58 PM   #1934
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrek View Post
Ty's lawyer has one job that's to win the case for Ty he's not going to point out things that help the OP. All he's going to do is point out everything that favors Ty it's Michelle's lawyers job to tear it apart.
Agreed for sure
But...unless they specifically state that the "evidence" they are presenting is amended and incomplete I fail to see how that is going to do anything but hurt Parks case.
Just my opinion......

Old 06-02-2017, 11:15 PM   #1935
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrek View Post
Bear in mind that Ty's attorney didn't present the evidence, Ty did while he was still pro se. The document was submitted on 5/18 while the attorney submitted his motion of appearance on 5/24.

Old 06-03-2017, 05:29 AM   #1936
juliasara
Looks like some body might have
If I didn't know who ty was before this thread started I would think he's young and immature, because that's of course how he is behaving. I had respect for him at one point but I've lost all of it after reading everything presented here. Good luck in court michelle, I hope he has to pay you what you are owed and then some.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:58 AM   #1937
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Bear in mind that Ty's attorney didn't present the evidence, Ty did while he was still pro se. The document was submitted on 5/18 while the attorney submitted his motion of appearance on 5/24.
Yikes reading comprehension fail on my part I thought his lawyer had submitted this not Ty. I still don't think there is anything devious about editing the thread to show posts that help his case. The cover letter says it's not all the comments, he was trying to show all the negative comments in the thread to prove he has a case for defamation. If he was somehow hiding evidence that the OP couldn't get to and editing those posts then I'd agree he was doing something wrong but here I feel it's just what happens in court. It's the OP's lawyers job to catch this stuff and point out context, discrepancys, etc.

I still cant believe this couldn't have been worked out without lawsuits. It blows my mind that he was willing to send her the T+ to resolve it but didn't just come out and tell her that because he wanted to see what kind of person she was. I think that line is what bothers me the most in this whole thread from a wtf perspective. Really you have an upset client who has already asked if they could have a T+ when you couldn't deliver on the T- and you said no. Then you change your mind and decide to give them what they want, but you don't take the time to communicate that clearly because you want to see what kind of person they are. And somehow the OP wanting to get exactly what was offered in the raffle, or knowing exactly what she was getting and where it came from when that didn't happen makes the OP greedy. That part of this transaction is what rubs me the wrong way the most because with just a tiny bit of communication at that moment none of the rest of this happens.

Old 06-03-2017, 08:56 AM   #1938
tim brophy
The absurdity of this situation just hit me. Lawsuits, lawyers getting paid, tons of responses on both BOI and FB, hard feelings, armchair attorneys. All over a raffle for a species of lizard some Peruvian Tribes still have for supper!

Old 06-03-2017, 09:04 AM   #1939
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
The absurdity of this situation just hit me. Lawsuits, lawyers getting paid, tons of responses on both BOI and FB, hard feelings, armchair attorneys. All over a raffle for a species of lizard some Peruvian Tribes still have for supper!

LOL
While I can agree with the bare bones sentiments of that statement, I have to applaud the OP for standing up to Parks and for the principles involved here.
There is no way anybody should be allowed to get away with failing to uphold a contract just because they want to and think they have the money to make it happen.

Old 06-03-2017, 05:04 PM   #1940
SnowflakeTyler
I give the OP credit for standing up to Ty. After reading and taking everything in and even reading what he's been posting on social media, it's truly obvious that he's in the wrong. He got greedy and now people are seeing his true colors.

Thank you for standing up to him OP. I realize it's not the easiest thing to do considering he has thousands of "fans" we need more people like you to speak up against people like him.

I created this account just to post this. I felt I had to say something to you, OP. Good job.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu