Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 196 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2017, 08:50 AM   #1951
Casey Hulse
I agree with you Anthony. I think once Michelle called Ty dishonest and shady she should have known their "relationship" was over.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:54 PM   #1952
snakesareawesome
I think it's one thing to never deal with X person again, but to rip them off and not even send what is owed is entirely another thing and based on that shady is probably a fitting term.

Old 06-05-2017, 12:56 PM   #1953
ElliotNess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
I agree with you Anthony. I think once Michelle called Ty dishonest and shady she should have known their "relationship" was over.
So if I purchase something from you and before you ship it, I find out you are a POS, and make my feelings known, then you are entitled to back out of the deal. Sounds childish and pathetic to me..

Old 06-05-2017, 12:57 PM   #1954
DavidBeard
I think both Anthony and Ty have underestimated how much this will affect his business, otherwise he wouldn't be making Facebook posts about the topic, or receiving messages from people on FB about it......this thread has more views than any other in BOI history that I can recall, and is the number 2 thing that comes up when you Google Ty Park's name.

Old 06-05-2017, 01:07 PM   #1955
ElliotNess
It will be #1 soon enough especially as the court date approaches. Every time Ty Park is typed here, good old google adds Ty Park's names to their search engine and next thing you know Ty Park in the Fauna BOI thread tops the Ty Park search.

Old 06-05-2017, 02:33 PM   #1956
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
.....this thread has more views than any other in BOI history that I can recall
Considering that this thread has not been up for years like some of the others, it really has a huge number of views and I agree with Timothy the views will increase quite a bit. But Ty himself has garnered all this negative publicity in my opinion, it would have been easy enough for him to simply give Michelle her prize.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...esc&sort=views

Old 06-05-2017, 02:57 PM   #1957
tegusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike (The M) View Post
The complaint specifically notes he is "one of the largest suppliers" to the "Retail pet chain." Nothing in the complaint references acting as an agent, it all relies on the damage done to his business.

So, either he's an agent of a non-profit, or a business. Which is it?
This is puzzling to me. I have watched videos of Ty Park's farm, and I just don't see the breeding stock there that would put him in the category of "one of the largest supplies to the retail pet chain." So I looked into it.

The name "Lasco Inc" pops up when you search on the address of Ty Park's farm. 33900 Bermont Rd, Punta Gorda, FL

http://www.petsglobal.com/website/bu...asco_Inc..html

Note the "Business Type: Importer, Distributor/Wholesaler"

And there is this curious business description.
https://start.cortera.com/company/re...p9n/lasco-inc/

And then there is an online invoice showing 45 kgs of iguanas being shipped to Lasco Inc from Mexico.

https://panjiva.com/Lasco-Inc/31487853

Somehow that claims of Ty Park that he does all this only for his "love of the animals" doesn't ring true. Certainly a very odd perspective of a wholesaler of live reptiles to the pet trade. That love must be spread pretty thinly over the thousands of animals being imported through his hands and coldly sold to pet shop chain stores.

So why all the facebook love for just a flipper to the pet trade who has a sideline hobby of some other higher profile lizards? The hobby side obviously is being emphasized on his public pages and the wholesale side being downplayed to be hidden from view from his followers.

Obviously Ty Park is running a profit oriented business. How can there be any doubt?

And then we see Ty Park treating Michelle Cutler exactly as a cold blooded cut throat wholesaler of reptiles would, instead of someone who breeds and works with reptiles solely for the love of it.

Old 06-05-2017, 04:08 PM   #1958
tegusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeloowtang View Post
actually Mike, if you read the parts in post #1725, you can clearly see that he states twice that he conducted the raffle.
then at the bottom, refers to not producing albino blue tegus, which ties him to the initial raffle rules he state as produced by him or 3000$ !! the part that is not showing is him saying she refused to accept one that he would find elsewhere for her but she refused (insisted he respect his terms) he strategically mentions only parts of the communications in hopes of looking good, but forgets that all of the communications, in full are saved and will be presented.. his lies and twisted ways of expressing how he sees it, will fall apart..
but I agree, we should just leave the holes unspoken and let him hang himself in his lies. he's done good so far.

so I don't see how he can, in front of a judge, jump from one meaning to another

sorry the quote didn't add the pics of the transcript
Sorry if I missed something, but isn't the lawsuit being discussed FROM Ty Park AGAINST Michelle Cutler concerning defamation? Has a lawsuit actually been filed FROM Michelle Cutler AGAINST Ty Park concerning the breach of contract concerning the raffle?

Old 06-05-2017, 04:45 PM   #1959
tegusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
It doesn't matter what sort of relationship that Ty Park and Michelle Cutler had and has now ended. That doesn't mean that Ty Park can just walk away from his legal obligations towards Michelle Cutler. He is legally bound by Florida law to provide the prizes to all winners of the raffle that he held. His personal opinions about anyone or anything won't amount to a hill of beans in the courtroom. I think that when discovery is done and the facts come out about Ty Park's financial situation compared to Michelle Cutler, the judge will throw the book at him with punitive damages. Maybe even start the ball rolling for criminal charges as well.

As for Ty Park being considered as dishonest and shady, I think everything that has taken place since that statement was made shows pretty starkly just how accurate that opinion has proven to be. This could just be the tip of a very big iceberg that has gone undetected before now.

Old 06-05-2017, 06:38 PM   #1960
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegusaurus View Post
This is puzzling to me. I have watched videos of Ty Park's farm, and I just don't see the breeding stock there that would put him in the category of "one of the largest supplies to the retail pet chain." So I looked into it.

The name "Lasco Inc" pops up when you search on the address of Ty Park's farm. 33900 Bermont Rd, Punta Gorda, FL

http://www.petsglobal.com/website/bu...asco_Inc..html

Note the "Business Type: Importer, Distributor/Wholesaler"

And there is this curious business description.
https://start.cortera.com/company/re...p9n/lasco-inc/

And then there is an online invoice showing 45 kgs of iguanas being shipped to Lasco Inc from Mexico.

https://panjiva.com/Lasco-Inc/31487853

Somehow that claims of Ty Park that he does all this only for his "love of the animals" doesn't ring true. Certainly a very odd perspective of a wholesaler of live reptiles to the pet trade. That love must be spread pretty thinly over the thousands of animals being imported through his hands and coldly sold to pet shop chain stores.

So why all the facebook love for just a flipper to the pet trade who has a sideline hobby of some other higher profile lizards? The hobby side obviously is being emphasized on his public pages and the wholesale side being downplayed to be hidden from view from his followers.

Obviously Ty Park is running a profit oriented business. How can there be any doubt?

And then we see Ty Park treating Michelle Cutler exactly as a cold blooded cut throat wholesaler of reptiles would, instead of someone who breeds and works with reptiles solely for the love of it.
But he does these things out of the "goodness of his heart" according to someone who recently joined this thread? lol.....

This dude has people in his back pocket BIG TIME and I don't understand it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu