Classified sponsorship question - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-06-2015, 10:35 PM   #1
chris allen
Classified sponsorship question

Can the link for a classified sponsorship take you to a facebook page? I would add another sponsorship but currently dont have a website.

Old 05-07-2015, 12:51 AM   #2
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Can the link for a classified sponsorship take you to a facebook page? I would add another sponsorship but currently dont have a website.
It's quite possible that there are already one or more sponsorship links like that here. I know in one instance I had someone sponsor a forum who didn't even have a website, but wanted to be a sponsor anyway, so they just requested that the link go to their profile here on this site. I didn't have any problem with that. So if it is at all possible to do, I will help out anyone any way I can who wants to try to help support this site.

So, in a nutshell, no I don't have a problem at all with someone using a sponsorship link to a facebook page. You are paying for that sponsorship link, so make the best of it however you feel is best for you. What I HAVE expressed an issue with is someone wanting to post a *free* classified ad thread that is composed of nothing more than a link to their website or a facebook page. For a site offering free classified advertising to all registered members, that just feels like a slap to the face to me, and appears to be an attempt at just bypassing the payment requirement of a paid sponsorship link. is it wrong of me to feel that this is unfair doing that sort of thing?

Old 05-13-2015, 02:00 PM   #3
Big Borg Reptiles
If it makes you feel better Rich, every time I've opened an ad like that I get disgusted and close it. If someone can't spend the time to list what they have available and want me to put in extra work just to find out what they have for sale or how much things cost, they really don't need my business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!