Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 164 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2014, 04:23 PM   #1631
ShadowAceD
After you spin so many lies you cannot keep them straight, all you can do is keep coming up with more lies to try and cover your tracks.

At this point I wonder if Ashley has told the lie she sold Phoenix for so long she truly believes it.

I posted a screenshot showing where Ashley herself listed Phoenix as deceased in 2010, but no information about his death was given until Ryan mentioned something a few days ago. Ashley is denying these allegations saying she sold Phoenix, but when confronted with the screen shot she quickly tried to say she did not mark him as dead or the cresties she had and that it must have been recently edited.

She told me she had not been on iHerp since 2010. I am aware of this because she deactivated the account.

This screenshot, however, was taken by Adrya Webb in 2010. When I informed her of that, she quit trying to deny the information and instead went back to deflection.

Why is this still relevant?

Because, as they say, a leopard cannot change its spots.
Attached Images

Old 01-22-2014, 05:38 PM   #1632
rc625
Quote:
Ashley Caspillo,
I have no proof to back my claim. Neither does he that the snake was ever sick and in the manner he is claiming. Like I said, everyone can make their own opinions on the subject.
Here is the order of events:

1) 2010 - Phoenix listed as Deceased by Ashley via iHerp
2) 21 Jan 14 - Phoenix confirmed deceased by myself via Facebook.
3) 21 Jan 14 - Ashley claims Phoenix was sold, possibly as a pair with an albino boa.
4) 22 Jan 14 - Ashley implicitly suggests the animal was not sold by stating the above quote.

I would just like to re-clarify what ShadowAceD posted. Ashley rebuttal my comment with "I sold Phoenix" yet there is a screenshot from 2010 from iHerp that Ashley posted Phoenix as "Deceased." I will have to check my backup files to see if I have anything to "prove" my claim but I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT: my story hasn't/isn't going to change like Ashley's already has within the matter of ONE DAY

Old 01-22-2014, 05:40 PM   #1633
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc625 View Post
Here is the order of events:

1) 2010 - Phoenix listed as Deceased by Ashley via iHerp
2) 21 Jan 14 - Phoenix confirmed deceased by myself via Facebook.
3) 21 Jan 14 - Ashley claims Phoenix was sold, possibly as a pair with an albino boa.
4) 22 Jan 14 - Ashley implicitly suggests the animal was not sold by stating the above quote.

I would just like to re-clarify what ShadowAceD posted. Ashley rebuttal my comment with "I sold Phoenix" yet there is a screenshot from 2010 from iHerp that Ashley posted Phoenix as "Deceased." I will have to check my backup files to see if I have anything to "prove" my claim but I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT: my story hasn't/isn't going to change like Ashley's already has within the matter of ONE DAY
She's basically just stating you are lying about everything regarding Phoenix and your word is worth less than hers because of history and etc. etc. etc.

She also seems to be implying SHE never marked Phoenix as dead.

Old 06-01-2014, 12:39 AM   #1634
Ponderosa Snake
She's posting on a local FB group, Indiana Reptile Classifieds. Buyer beware!
Attached Images

Old 06-01-2014, 08:02 AM   #1635
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa Snake View Post
She's posting on a local FB group, Indiana Reptile Classifieds. Buyer beware!
Can you link this thread to it?

Old 06-01-2014, 10:50 PM   #1636
sally-dog
I really hope she's not buying animals again...

Old 08-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #1637
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
I really hope she's not buying animals again...
yeah I've seen her posting on a few reptile pages about stuff she wants to buy or has bought. She hasn't learned a single thing, she has just been a bit more reclusive and less braggy about her buying.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd