Bill Leverton SCAMMER beware - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2005, 07:25 PM   #111
Ophis
Yea..........your sorry you got busted!!!.......What a scum bag scammer you turned out to be my friend. I wouldn't buy anything from you in a million years and anyone with knowldge of your scumbag antics who does buy from you ought to have their head examined.

What a Jack ass.

Old 07-11-2005, 07:29 PM   #112
ReptileZone1
No need for that Ophis, although I do agree to some extent... But try and use a few euphanisms.. This just leaves me with alot of questions... Makes me wonder if he pulled this off on other people too, or atleast tried too... Makes me wonder about a few things from the past... I talk to him, like justcage does almost daily, and never would of thought of him being like this.. What compelled you do pull this off? Have you done it before?

Old 07-11-2005, 07:31 PM   #113
BenSiegelReptiles
i have to share dans sentiments---recently someone stole a green tree monitor from our shop--after another shop called with him selling it i ran up to that shop and detained one of the people involved in the theft-police came and everything. The little brother of the theif called his brother and said that the police were involved-so he head a third party drop the lizard back at my shop--later that night when we were filling out a police report asked why we were pressing charges when he returned the lizards?--i could not belive it---like he should be rewarded for returning something he stole--especially when he only returned after eminent capture was upon him. I thought long and hard about that and had to tell myself--if he had not gotten caught--i would never have seen my animal again---end of story--same goes here. If he was not completely busted--he would have sold that animal and went along his merry way. You know what-this guy that got caught stealing was 17 years old--and i would hope that he learns something and changes at a young age. We all have done stupid things in our lives myself very included in this group, but we hopefully learn from our mistakes and move on. Weather it is stealing or drugs or lying or any combination therein, you have to grow up at some point and start taking responsibility for your actions. I mean part of me feels that it is admirable that bill finally came on here and said--yes i did it-i am sorry-i have no exuses--but it had to be practically proven in a jury trial for him to do that---that sucks and should not be commended in any way whatsoever. Spouting every exuse in the book and saying wwjd and whatnot--that is so sleazy. Bill--you are a grown man and apparently have grown children. I am happy for Lee--i am happy to see this board do exactly what it was designed to do-and very well.
Ben Siegel

Old 07-11-2005, 07:31 PM   #114
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
Yea..........your sorry you got busted!!!.......What a scum bag scammer you turned out to be my friend. I wouldn't buy anything from you in a million years and anyone with knowldge of your scumbag antics who does buy from you ought to have their head examined.

What a Jack ass.

You obviously have strong feelings about this and it's great to share them but the name calling and insults are not needed.

People make mistakes. Some people can forgive, some never will. As Dan said he is not a 3 strikes and your out kind of guy. I am a 2 strikes kind of guy, call it a character flaw if you will. You and Dan obviously agree on this issue but at least he posted his feelings with a little tact.

Old 07-11-2005, 07:31 PM   #115
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis

What a Jack ass.
Joe you are right Im sorry I got busted and sorry That I did this to a good guy there is no excuse for it,

Old 07-11-2005, 07:33 PM   #116
Jim O
This is indeed a sad day for someone who had been one of Fauna's finest.

Bill, you do need to answer the questions about whether or not this has happened before. You can be sure the answers will be crawling out of the woodwork momentarily and it would behoove you to come clean on your own.

Old 07-11-2005, 07:38 PM   #117
ReptileZone1
I agree Jim.. There are things you have done in the past that made me wonder. Come clean and it will be ALOT better for you Bill...

Old 07-11-2005, 07:38 PM   #118
DAND
All I can say is that I am very disappointed.

Old 07-11-2005, 07:39 PM   #119
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
You obviously have strong feelings about this and it's great to share them but the name calling and insults are not needed.

People make mistakes. Some people can forgive, some never will. As Dan said he is not a 3 strikes and your out kind of guy. I am a 2 strikes kind of guy, call it a character flaw if you will. You and Dan obviously agree on this issue but at least he posted his feelings with a little tact.
What a joke! How about if it were you that this scammer RIPPED OFF! This guy is OUT! Go to Jail. Do not pass go. fold your hand and walk away fro m the table. I can't believe there are actually people who are taking it easy on a flat out admited scammer. Bill, you don't deserve the time of day. I can't even relate to how your mind would work to actually pull a dirty underhanded deal like this. You should be done in this hobby.

Actually I hope you rip off all of your appologysts so that they can feel RAGE when they get flim flammed by you.

Old 07-11-2005, 07:40 PM   #120
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben siegel
i have to share dans sentiments---recently someone stole a green tree monitor from our shop--after another shop called with him selling it i ran up to that shop and detained one of the people involved in the theft-police came and everything. The little brother of the theif called his brother and said that the police were involved-so he head a third party drop the lizard back at my shop--later that night when we were filling out a police report asked why we were pressing charges when he returned the lizards?--i could not belive it---like he should be rewarded for returning something he stole--especially when he only returned after eminent capture was upon him. I thought long and hard about that and had to tell myself--if he had not gotten caught--i would never have seen my animal again---end of story--same goes here. If he was not completely busted--he would have sold that animal and went along his merry way. You know what-this guy that got caught stealing was 17 years old--and i would hope that he learns something and changes at a young age. We all have done stupid things in our lives myself very included in this group, but we hopefully learn from our mistakes and move on. Weather it is stealing or drugs or lying or any combination therein, you have to grow up at some point and start taking responsibility for your actions. I mean part of me feels that it is admirable that bill finally came on here and said--yes i did it-i am sorry-i have no exuses--but it had to be practically proven in a jury trial for him to do that---that sucks and should not be commended in any way whatsoever. Spouting every exuse in the book and saying wwjd and whatnot--that is so sleazy. Bill--you are a grown man and apparently have grown children. I am happy for Lee--i am happy to see this board do exactly what it was designed to do-and very well.
Ben Siegel
Ben you are right and Ive been here quite along time and I'm not looking for the pats on the back or Oh Bill is a stand up Guy ....Joe you are Right at this point in Time I am a scumbag....But it isnt something I practice believe that if you want ....And to answer your questions This was A one time only deal...for what its worth that is the truth.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!