SOLD!! CB Locality Banded Rock Rattlesnakes (Crotalus lepidus klauberi) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 04-17-2021, 03:01 PM   #1
bertherp
CB Locality Banded Rock Rattlesnakes (Crotalus lepidus klauberi)

I have available some nice CB 2020 F3 Banded Rock Rattlesnakes. The locality is from Railroad Canyon, Gila National Forest, NM. They are all eating well and starting on their growth spurt. These were born here last summer.

Prices are $200 each or 2 for $350. No lone females for sale except #5 which has a kinked tail. She is $100, and is doing fine. Would make a nice display animal. Sexes are determined by my best estimate on relative tail length and color/pattern but no guarantee.

No sales to minors or where venomous possession is prohibited. If your state requires a permit I will ask to see a copy of it.

Local pickup in Eastern Pennsylvania, possibly delivery to one of the upcoming Hamburg shows. Also possible arrangements can be made through Obscure Gems Reptile Animal transport, advertised on this page. Shipping through Delta is also available but there would be a $500 minimum purchase.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-17-2021, 03:04 PM   #2
bertherp
Female #5

Female #5 photo available upon request
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-18-2021, 10:38 PM   #3
Lep Lep 61
Are these still avaiable and what would shipping be to get them to MO?

Old 04-19-2021, 09:19 AM   #4
bertherp
Yes, they are available as of now. You can PM me to discuss shipping. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-19-2021, 02:57 PM   #5
Lep Lep 61
PM sent

Old 04-24-2021, 11:34 AM   #6
bertherp
All animals SOLD. Thank you!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!