AKC FRENCH BULLDOGS PUP FOR TRADE - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 06-02-2014, 11:07 PM   #11
jcfourme
I just think you should post a pic here if you want fauna members to take an interest in your add. No need for insults, don't think I am weird for thinking probably what a lot of people would be thinking if they were interested in a puppy. When I have a Ball Python for sale or anybody has any reptile for sale on this site, they picture the animal and not just a completely different animal. Also, not everybody uses facebook. You came to fauna to advertise something with a photo of something else. That always raises red flags on fauna or really any site for that matter. I was only agreeing with hhmoore in suggesting or asking if you could post actual pics of the actual pup. Sorry if that offends you, no offense intended.

Old 06-02-2014, 11:09 PM   #12
jcfourme
Your facebook link says that your content is currently unavailable.

Old 06-03-2014, 06:48 AM   #13
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Do you have pics of the actual pup that you are offering?
Quote:
Originally Posted by toadline
I have lots of pics of the pup being offered just not on the computer when I posted this only pic I had was of the dad anyone that calls me can get real pics .
You have provided no means for anyone to call you, so let me rephrase my previous question: Would you post pictures of the actual pup for sale, please?

Old 06-16-2014, 11:47 AM   #14
Cyrele
I am local as well, and would love to chime in the interest of seeing the pic of the puppy. I think everyone in the site would also appreciate if you let everyone know what kind of value your putting on the pups.

Here is what I can offer as far as trades.
1.0 - 12' pied
1.0 - 12' bumblebee
1.0 - 13' VPI axanthic yellowbelly
0.1 - 13' VPI axanthic
0.1 - 13' yellowbelly
0.1 - 12' super pastel
0.1 - 11' albino spider

Old 06-16-2014, 05:22 PM   #15
toadline
here is a pic of the pup I want 2k in trade with full akc papers or 1500 in trade for a pet home. he is 4 months old right now
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-12-2014, 08:47 PM   #16
CDPerez
Quote:
Originally Posted by toadline View Post
here is a pic of the pup I want 2k in trade with full akc papers or 1500 in trade for a pet home. he is 4 months old right now
Royce is real I have traded ball pythons for one of his pups

Old 07-15-2014, 01:45 AM   #17
Redbarred
Colors

Is that boy solid black or black w brindle?

Old 07-30-2014, 10:42 AM   #18
topnotchballpythons
Tex me (405) 343-1035 interested in your dogs

Old 07-30-2014, 12:11 PM   #19
toadline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbarred View Post
Is that boy solid black or black w brindle?
solid black no brindle
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-09-2014, 06:31 PM   #20
Bullyroots
Badass pup toad line got that fire....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!