New Free Reptile Classifieds Website - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 04-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
JAHSA
New Free Reptile Classifieds Website

hey Guys,

just wanted to tell you about my new reptile classifieds website. It allows free listings of everything reptile related. We are getting ready to start a extensive advertising campaign so there will be tons of potential buyers visiting. So be the first to list your reptiles, or reptile related items for sale

www.reptiads.com

Old 04-16-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
Lucille
While I wish you the best, there is free listing here too, and many people might prefer to list here because there is already lots of traffic coming through. Just sayin'.

Old 04-16-2009, 07:43 PM   #3
JAHSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
While I wish you the best, there is free listing here too, and many people might prefer to list here because there is already lots of traffic coming through. Just sayin'.

well i didn't mean to be an alternative to fauna we all know fauna rocks!!! in fact there isn't even a members sign up all you have to do is post your ad and if a buyer is interested then they can contact you though the contact form, which will send you an email without exposing your email address. or you can just post a link to your website. I just thought that it would give everyone selling reptiles another place to advertise.

Old 04-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHSA View Post
well i didn't mean to be an alternative to fauna we all know fauna rocks!!! in fact there isn't even a members sign up all you have to do is post your ad and if a buyer is interested then they can contact you though the contact form, which will send you an email without exposing your email address. or you can just post a link to your website. I just thought that it would give everyone selling reptiles another place to advertise.
The non registration or verification of any sort will be the doom of the site due to scammers. i myself would not even visit the site attempting to purchase anything. IMO the site will turn into a playground for scammers and scum. i wish you luck with it but i will not attempt purchasing from someone on it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!