New Kordek's Kritters site is now up! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 02-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
GottaLuvHerps
New Kordek's Kritters site is now up!

Well, I got a bug to redo my entire website, as it needed some SERIOUS updating. Plus, I got these cool new logos and such from Steph (Triple Moons Exotic), and wanted to show them off.

So, any critiques are welcome. Tell me what you think!

www.KordeksKritters.com

Old 02-20-2009, 01:13 PM   #2
Gary O
Very nice and easy to navigate. I like the logo.

Old 02-20-2009, 01:18 PM   #3
GottaLuvHerps
Thanks Gary!

I really do like the graphics work that Steph has done for us. She did everything for both that site and the site for the show (Central PA Reptile Expo). She is wonderful. And deserves a BOI post. I think I'll do one! LOL

Old 02-20-2009, 01:21 PM   #4
Gary O
I think I will be talking to her about a logo for me also. She is the best and a very very kind person. her work is great too!!

Old 02-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
KelliH
I love that logo!

Old 06-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #6
GottaLuvHerps
Talking

More crazy updates, including lots of pics of the breeding pairs of dragons. Let me know what you think (again, please!)

Old 06-03-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
Tiger Lilly
I didn't see it the first go-round, but I checked it out this time! I love it...there's just something familiar about crumpled paper, and the pics are great!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!