make me an offer,,, - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 10:48 PM   #1
djsthe1
make me an offer,,,

i am looking to downsize my collection to make room for my breeders. heres what i have for sale, a pair of 02 hogg island boas $375, 2 pairs of 02 coastal carpets $200 a pair, 0.2 02 pastel boa $175, 0.2 02 colombian $100, 0.0.1 01 irian jaya carpet $200, pair of 01 colombians $350. they are for local sale only at this time, make me an offer. i'm willing to drive if within 2 hours of southern md. email me with any questions, i have pics of all of them, thank you. dave
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-19-2006, 10:53 PM   #2
snakesrus
snakes

I was wondering if you were intersted in a trade???
are all of these bred pairs if not which ones are?????
please email me back
Big_money6996@yahoo.com

Old 12-19-2006, 11:48 PM   #3
bigdogg
Chris stop bringing back up old ads man. This add is over 3 years old

Old 12-19-2006, 11:51 PM   #4
snakesrus
honestly i didnt know how to tell until just 10 min. ago my bad do you know any one who is selling retics and or burms (adults)

Old 12-20-2006, 12:21 AM   #5
garweft
I don't know of many 16 year olds that have the experience to handle a burmese or a retic.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but you should really think twice about taking on such large snakes. A man in Ohio was recently killed by an 11' burmese python. And that's not even what many would consider to be large.

Old 12-20-2006, 12:23 AM   #6
snakesrus
snakes

I am looking for 8ft snakes and i have been around them all my life i have been bit 27 times and i know how to handle a snake!!! not to be jerk or anything i may not come off looking like i kno what i am doing but i do and if i cant get help on this website then i will certainly move to another

Old 12-20-2006, 12:37 AM   #7
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesrus
I am looking for 8ft snakes and i have been around them all my life i have been bit 27 times and i know how to handle a snake!!! not to be jerk or anything i may not come off looking like i kno what i am doing but i do and if i cant get help on this website then i will certainly move to another

Chris

No offense meant but that is like saying you have shot yourself 27 times so you know how to handle a gun. Lose the chip on your shoulder and I think you will find that most here are more than willing to help. Take a run through the TOS and get the feel of things before you jump in with both feet

Old 12-20-2006, 06:22 AM   #8
gmherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesrus
Well obviously not.

Old 12-20-2006, 07:56 AM   #9
rstymtlhd
Red face

I hate to say anything, but you said you were looking for adult burms or retics, well 8ft is like a yearling when your talking about these kinds of animals, what are you going to do in 3 years when the burm is 15ft and over 100lbs,and the retic is 16-18ftand around 150lbs?? No matter how expeirienced you are it takes 2-3 people to handle these animals safely.
And as far as your 27 bites, your not supposed to get bit! And yes i have been bitten, but i've been doing this 27yrs!!!
Dont give up on your search. but be prepaired to take care of these monster,s and every thing that comes with them, Big food, big cages, lots of heat,{bigger pythons are touchy when it comes to temp.}, and of course your great dane or rotteweiler dont have nothing on these guys when it comes to poopin', you'll find out, Good luck,

Old 12-20-2006, 09:13 AM   #10
DragonEye
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstymtlhd
I hate to say anything, but you said you were looking for adult burms or retics, well 8ft is like a yearling when your talking about these kinds of animals, what are you going to do in 3 years when the burm is 15ft and over 100lbs,and the retic is 16-18ftand around 150lbs?? No matter how expeirienced you are it takes 2-3 people to handle these animals safely.
And as far as your 27 bites, your not supposed to get bit! And yes i have been bitten, but i've been doing this 27yrs!!!
Dont give up on your search. but be prepaired to take care of these monster,s and every thing that comes with them, Big food, big cages, lots of heat,{bigger pythons are touchy when it comes to temp.}, and of course your great dane or rotteweiler dont have nothing on these guys when it comes to poopin', you'll find out, Good luck,

^ I agree 100% with this post!! They are not the easiest of snakes to work with... honestly they are among the top teire of snakes to handle, along with things like rattle snakes, cobras, and so on.

if you want something to be close to 8' get an adult ball Python, or something like that. they have a great temprement (usually) and yea they dont usually reach 8', but they are not remotely dangerous like the burmese/retic...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread