Bad Guy Name : box turtle lover. refuse to refund. Tortoise arrive dead. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2018, 02:44 AM   #41
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatortoise View Post
PayPal refund me 4hour before her first PM.

And finally decide to command this thread, after PayPal decide it’s her fault, and refund me the full amount . It’s just never seem right for me.

Timing is very important.
She probably didn't get the email right when Paypal refunded you. There was probably a delay between them refunding you and them contacting her. You need to stop making assumptions about the seller based on things that have perfectly reasonable explanations. She was wrong to use four heat packs, she admitted that and apologized. You got your refund. Move on.

Old 04-01-2018, 03:02 AM   #42
Ninjatortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmebabee View Post
You got what you wanted. She publicly admitted her mistakes and apologized. Be gracious and move on. Continuing as you are is only going to make you look bad.
She’s just posting a new selling threat(yesterday , and mention that I’m using a FAKE NAME which I’m not. When I’m still trying to hide the true for her , (PM me after 4hour I got FULL refund never seem right. ). Which mean she didn’t respond when I post this thread. Like for a week?(I sent the link to her after I post , but she never respond. ). But after PayPal take her money and then she’s trying to act like she’s the one who refund by her own will. I never want to point this out but after she attack me by “I’m using fake name ? Srsly?

If she apologize before the PayPal summit the full refund I’ll be gracious.

Anyway,

Old 04-01-2018, 03:13 AM   #43
Ninjatortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
She probably didn't get the email right when Paypal refunded you. There was probably a delay between them refunding you and them contacting her. You need to stop making assumptions about the seller based on things that have perfectly reasonable explanations. She was wrong to use four heat packs, she admitted that and apologized. You got your refund. Move on.
Timing is very important, it’s take her five days to figure out it’s her fault (i sent her the link after I post) ? Apologies right after PayPa give me a full refund.

Like I said , I was trying to move on by not mention it (trying to let her look good. By letting you guys think she’s the one decide to refund. Not PayPal. )

But she post a new selling thread and mention I’m using for fake name ? I can’t help a person is attacking me while I’m still trying to help her.

Old 04-01-2018, 11:51 AM   #44
Snake-Queen
Quote:

But she post a new selling thread and mention I’m using for fake name ? I can’t help a person is attacking me while I’m still trying to help her.
Did you post a SS of her saying you are using a fake name? I apologize if I missed it.

Old 04-01-2018, 01:13 PM   #45
Stender_JA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Did you post a SS of her saying you are using a fake name? I apologize if I missed it.
He did, reply #36

Old 04-01-2018, 05:13 PM   #46
Snake-Queen
Thanks.

Old 04-01-2018, 07:10 PM   #47
box turtle lover
I called the paypal and asked them to refund the customer in full, enough of speculations already, my phone call to pay-pal was recorded by them, do you want to call and ask them who decided to close the dispute.
I initiated the refund, i apologized to the customer, there is nothing else to be done, I admitted my fault as well, what more do you all crazies want, honestly? Also I started receiving very offensive texts, some are plain scary, enough is enough!

Old 04-01-2018, 07:33 PM   #48
Lucille
Anna I am curious about the 'fake name' deal, can you please clarify if you were referring to the OP here? If so, what is his real name?

Old 04-01-2018, 09:51 PM   #49
Ninjatortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by box turtle lover View Post
I called the paypal and asked them to refund the customer in full, enough of speculations already, my phone call to pay-pal was recorded by them, do you want to call and ask them who decided to close the dispute.
I initiated the refund, i apologized to the customer, there is nothing else to be done, I admitted my fault as well, what more do you all crazies want, honestly? Also I started receiving very offensive texts, some are plain scary, enough is enough!
If you have question about different name show on shipping address and this website just ask us. Don’t post something you not sure. We are sorry if ppl sent you scary text or curse , that’s not what we meant to do, that’s why we hide your number when I sent those evidence. Think we should all move on now. Get it over with.

Old 04-01-2018, 11:11 PM   #50
Snake-Queen
Arrow

Quote:
If you have question about different name show on shipping address and this website just ask us. Don’t post something you not sure. We are sorry if ppl sent you scary text or curse , that’s not what we meant to do, that’s why we hide your number when I sent those evidence. Think we should all move on now. Get it over with.
Alex, whose name was the tort sent to?

Could you explain the usage of us & we? I have bolded the words. I ask because it seems that 2 people are using your account.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!