Wanted Egg Eating Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 11-26-2018, 02:06 AM   #1
Groyko
Egg Eating Snake

In search of an egg eating snake! No age, gender, or locality preferred, love the species and really want to get invested in them! Located in Valparaiso, IN but driving or shipping isn’t an issue! I know these guys are super hard to find but I’ve still got my hopes up!
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-26-2018, 08:31 AM   #2
Socratic Monologue
Ed.Roberts101 breeds them. I don't know that he has any available right now, but you could try to PM him and get on a wait list. He and his wife are very well known here in WI for being exceptionally decent people.

Reptile Rapture had one not long ago. I don't know whether it was CB or WC, but I do know that Richard Allen (the owner) is a quality person with quality animals (even the WC ones). You might get in touch with him and see if he has access to more.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!