SOLD!! A Stunner and the Very Last for 2018. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 01:26 PM   #1
GardenStateTortoise
A Stunner and the Very Last for 2018.

The very last western Hermann's tortoise (T. h. hermanni) for 2018. Prepaid preorders for 2019 are open though. See prepaid preorder ad here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=675096

This is my favorite and last holdback of my favorite locale we breed here. The parents are the most pastel of any w. Hermann's and are from Gargano, Italy. Full grown at 4 to 5.5 sometimes 6".

This thing is lighter than usual, showing more pastel yellow than usia at such a young age and is absolutely breathtaking. Flawless growth. Pics do NO justice...I'm sorry.

Parents are founders in the Studbook and once we get things re-lauched this will definitely be assigned a number. It is not from an over-represented bloodline or something questionable. If you know me, you know the Testudo species we work with here are as real as it gets. Unrelated to anything else and nothing less than 100% pure.

*LAST SHIPPING DAY IS THIS WEDNESDAY 12/12, so keep that in mind. After the 12th, I will not resume shipping until mid to late January.

$600 SHIPPED. Price is firm on a top notch animal with real history like this. Sorry to be so blunt but it's the truth. What if it doesn't sell at that price you may ask? Well shucks, guess I'll just have to raise this beauty up and enjoy it myself. I wouldn't mind that at all.

E-mail me: chrleone@gmail.com

*Tortoises under 4" are not intended to be pets or sold as pets. You as the buyer comply with this statement, no exceptions.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread