Michael Cole Good guy, good seller! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-21-2006, 05:51 PM   #1
Wolfy-hound
Thumbs up Michael Cole Good guy, good seller!

Micheal Cole from BallroomPythonsSouth!
I've gotten several normal females form him, and talked over stuff at shows and via email. Always takes time to answer stupid questions. Awesome guy to deal with and I highly reccomend him if you are looking for quality.
Wolfy

Old 08-22-2006, 10:31 AM   #2
juggalo
Thumbs up

top notch,great guy great animals. my wife and i were at a show here in ladson s.c. and our kids were interested in some ball pythons (future herpers 1st snakes) Michael Cole was so patient with both of them as they asked 1000 questions a minute he never got flustered he took his time answered every question and then gave them a great deal on a piar of normals.i can not say enough about this good guy.thanks Michael

Old 08-25-2006, 11:42 PM   #3
Powderfinger
I picked up 3 nice big healthy female ball pythons from Michael tody...

Top notch person to deal with, and highly recommended!!!!

Thanks, Mike!!!

Scott

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!