Ultrasound in NE PA? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-06-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Ultrasound in NE PA?

Looking for someone who is interested in helping me sex some Gila's. Could be fun and educational, I will hold all animals just need access to the equipment or someone willing to do it!

Old 10-06-2013, 11:38 PM   #2
Durante
Think you might of posted this is the wrong section Vic. If you do any sexing/probing of boa's though anytime soon I'm in the area & would love the chance to see/learn in person with someone experienced.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:22 AM   #3
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Some people use u.trasound in some pythons and boas. Sexing via probing and visually is not that difficult in most boas. If ou need help I can help with that.

Old 10-07-2013, 01:30 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
Moving this to the lizard discussion forums

Old 10-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #5
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
I have this posted there already April. I was asking keepers of different species if they had an ultrasound which many boa and python breeders have I appreciate your help but can this stay where I posted it as I am trying to reach as many people as possible.
Thanks!

Old 10-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
ahh okay thank you for the explanation. moving it back...

Old 10-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #7
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Thanks April! You are by no chance near me with an ultra sound are you

Old 10-07-2013, 04:23 PM   #8
AbsoluteApril
nope, out in CA and I've never used ultra sound before. Good luck though! I wonder if a vet would do it?

Old 10-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #9
hhmoore
Quote:
I wonder if a vet would do it?
Some would...but it becomes an issue of finding one that will see venomous. (Plus they charge, lol)

IMO, 5 threads spread across as many categories is redundant...if this was done in the classifieds, a warning (or infraction) would have been given & all but one removed. I was tempted when I first saw them, to be honest, as it is still basically spamming the discussion areas.

Old 10-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #10
EXCLUSIVELY EXOTICS
Harold sorry. Like I said I'm trying to see if I can locate someone. Python and boa people etc may not look at the lizards forums and that was why it was done that way. Didn't think it would pose a real issue. If it did I am sorry and if it is against the TOS I will remove them. Just looking for assistance.
Vic

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!