Info Beware of Russel Lawson AKA BUCKSHOTRUSS - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:11 AM   #61
RichsBallPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKSHOTRUSS View Post
thos pix were sent to me I thought they were nice looking animals so I posted them in the gallery I did not know I was not allowed to post pix I guess from now on I will have to send picture's via email of my available's like I have alway's done
I'm done with this badgering crap i'll just keep the snake and just buy a dang tortoise for my daughter
Ever hear of copyright laws Chris. Cant take any ones pictures and post them under your name, which in turn claiming them as yours.

And once again ANOTHER post avoiding the questions. Give it up and come clean. Your so called business is now garbage and will never come back.

And if this so called Chris is a different person, you think he would sit back and let his company be brought down by someone like yourself. I think not which is why Chris(you) are posting under this name as you dont have the balls to be a man of your actions.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:24 AM   #62
Utta
Quote:
thos pix were sent to me I thought they were nice looking animals so I posted them in the gallery I did not know I was not allowed to post pix I guess from now on I will have to send picture's via email of my available's like I have alway's done
I'm done with this badgering crap i'll just keep the snake and just buy a dang tortoise for my daughter
Hmm, first you state someone sent them to you.

Yet in the next sentence, you claim they are yours?

If it took you that long to come up with a lie like that, then maybe you should sleep on the next one. It might give you more time to think

Old 04-04-2010, 01:26 AM   #63
LauraB
Wow!

The crazy coincidences just keep on coming!
Quote:
"i'll just keep the snake and just buy a dang tortoise for my daughter"
which is ironically the same thing Chris Brandenburg related in his 4-1-10 email to Anya (first page of this thread):

".. we are doing away from snakes and doing torts and blue tounge skinks so the whole family can be involved"

".. if she dont go soon i will keep her and breed her and this will be her first producing year after eggs drop and hatch im selling or most likly trade all of them off for other torts and my rat breeding rack / supplies and cages"

"..looking to trade for adult red foot tortoises or other adult tortoises im get getting out of snakes"

And also what you had originally put in your Fauna profile, before you changed it ... remember?

FULL NAME
RUSSEL LARSON
City, State, Country
TOPEKA KS USA
Interests
reptiles and torts
Occupation
home remodeling
Biography
wife and kids and the kids new passion are tortoises

Man, it's just creepy! You sure you aren't him? lol

Old 04-04-2010, 01:30 AM   #64
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
Ever hear of copyright laws Chris. Cant take any ones pictures and post them under your name, which in turn claiming them as yours.

And once again ANOTHER post avoiding the questions. Give it up and come clean. Your so called business is now garbage and will never come back.

And if this so called Chris is a different person, you think he would sit back and let his company be brought down by someone like yourself. I think not which is why Chris(you) are posting under this name as you dont have the balls to be a man of your actions.

As I've stated in this thread http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=171853 I've left Chris several notifications to step forward via e-mail, Myspace and a comment on his Reptilegeeks profile. He read the message on Myspace and deleted the comment on Reptilegeeks and never answered the e-mail.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:32 AM   #65
zzzdanz
And yet another 1 feels the wrath of LB.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:33 AM   #66
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post

which is ironically the same thing Chris Brandenburg related in his 4-1-10 email to Anya (first page of this thread):

".. we are doing away from snakes and doing torts and blue tounge skinks so the whole family can be involved"

".. if she dont go soon i will keep her and breed her and this will be her first producing year after eggs drop and hatch im selling or most likly trade all of them off for other torts and my rat breeding rack / supplies and cages"

"..looking to trade for adult red foot tortoises or other adult tortoises im get getting out of snakes"

And also what you had originally put in your Fauna profile, before you changed it ... remember?

FULL NAME
RUSSEL LARSON
City, State, Country
TOPEKA KS USA
Interests
reptiles and torts
Occupation
home remodeling
Biography

Now, now laura, lots of people like torts who have a kid, live in the same area, have the same pics and name Chris, man. Just come out and say what everyone knows. (Btw, I don't think your profile can get deleted)

Old 04-04-2010, 01:34 AM   #67
hhmoore
Quote:
I will not post client's name's or info with out there consent I post the other site's I read from then you all will just go there and trash me there as well i'm sure of it as a few have messaged already stating ...." YOU ARE GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION WIT CHRIS SO IT WONT MATTER WHAT YOU POST IN UR DEFENCE YOU R ALREADY LABELED A SCAMMER AND THE TROUBLE MAKERS DONT LIKE NEW COMPITION JOINING THE SITE" ...and how can I not belive them ? so far the advice I have gotten from others is very true about fauna and the people that post on here
Just for the sake of confirmation, would you mind forwarding those PMs to me? Otherwise, it's an anonymous third party quotation...which, of course, isn't allowed on the BOI.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:39 AM   #68
LauraB
Harald ...

I could be wrong, but it appears BuckshotRuss has now deleted all the photos that were in his photo gallery until a few minutes ago. Any chance you can restore it? If not, cool ... I got the shots I needed, at any rate.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:40 AM   #69
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post

FULL NAME
RUSSEL LARSON
City, State, Country
TOPEKA KS USA
Interests
reptiles and torts
Occupation
home remodeling
Biography

Here's Chris's Myspace Stream.

Isn't it always the scammers that hate fauna, I wonder why.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:41 AM   #70
LauraB
Tyler ....

Quote:
(Btw, I don't think your profile can get deleted)
I'm not sure if a profile can be deleted or not. I DO know he changed it from when I posted the text of it on this thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boaholic, chris brandenburgh, heartland herps, russel larson