Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-02-2018, 04:31 PM   #111
kw18
And for all you who say patterns and such change.... ^^^^^ I need not say a single thing more about hat because I’ve had my girl for a year now and nothing has changed since she was probably 2 months old. Especially my main point being the chevrons

And ANDRADSPB you’re 100% sir my female does look like that “anders male pictured for sale” EXCATLY why I bought the male hahha can no one see my argument here??? Look at the male I received it’s plain and obvious. Not only is he way smaller and yes I can tell how big that “ male pictured “ is because the tail gurth. Like you said it literally looks just like my female and that’s why I bought the dang thing!

Old 01-02-2018, 04:33 PM   #112
kw18
And if this proof isn’t “good enough” we’ll what pictures or “proof” do I need to submit

Old 01-02-2018, 04:54 PM   #113
kw18
And LUCCILE I’ve stated since my first post this is MY FAULT!

I’m not here to blame anyone. I’ve taken the blame for dealing with this guy. I’ve made that clear in almost everyone of my post. And yes I do remember how I paid. You cut and past half my post to make me look like a liar over and over. I sayed and even posted a screenshot of the other fauna member who advised me on how to handle the situation.
So what if I bullied a scammer into doing a return??? The guy got caught. I thought I did pay by credit card BECAUSE tyjohn didn’t want to send me a PayPal invoice!! So drop it and let’s look at the real argument here and that the photos of the lewisi. Payment or money is irrelevant at this point. And I’ll say it again I’m only here to defend myself and show this guys shouldn’t be trusted. What can I possible gain from sitting here and arguing with all you if I’m the scammer? Please tel me?

It’s funny you don’t see TYJOhN here? You don’t see my posting all his personal information. You don’t see me chopping screenshots and disappearing?

so please stop blowing up this BOI with nonesense. I’m tired of repeating myself for you 3

Old 01-02-2018, 05:00 PM   #114
kw18
Andradspb
I would never neglect a reptile either btw this is why I don’t care to keep him... He’s flighty and really aggressive and very small which makes me feel like this guy didn’t take care of him ( look at the cage he had him in) at this point I’m defending myself after he made this “bad guy kameron” post and has his friends here bashing on me.

Old 01-02-2018, 05:03 PM   #115
kw18
After having him a month and letting him bit me repeatedly so he sees I’m not scared of him and he shouldn’t be scared of me he still bends backwards to bit at times... another reason i don’t mind sending him back to this guy. He obviously leaves the poor guy in his 12x24 fish tank

All my iggys are puppy tame and My 2 yr plays with them with no hesitation by my wife.
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2018, 05:08 PM   #116
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
As another member pm me and said, “the friends will surely come out of the woods to defend but give it Time kameron and let the evidence speak for itself” and that’s exactly what I’m going to do.
Quote:
Ok seriously though I’ve had one person Private mssg me
You certainly seem to have all these anonymous people defending you. What are their names?

Quote:
So far this. BoI is a joke
I think that has a lot to do with you and your presentation style. Valuable information for anyone who might entertain the thought of doing business with you in the future.

Old 01-02-2018, 05:30 PM   #117
mhenry
So.... The real issue is if you want a refund send the animal back. If you want to keep it then send his $100 back to him and be done with it. Either way the ball is in your court!

Old 01-02-2018, 05:53 PM   #118
kw18
Exactly... I haven’t once stated I wouldn’t do either one. I simply said, John and I have tried working this out before this thread once opened to NO resolve. We stopped contacting eachoher when Christmas came up. We both stopped contact and I assumed we would both pick up and resolve the issue after th holidays. I then get a notification this guy has started a thread on fauna posting all my info and flipping the script calling me the scammer ha ha (not funny). I already said mhenry the money $$ means nothing to me and neither should it to any of you real enthusiast/herpers.. the fact this guy either lied outright or pulled the old bait and switch on me is the issue I’m here to argue!
I already said I’d refund the 100$
A: to shut all you up who say I’m the “scammer”
B: to show I could care less about the money
C: i also stated I will NOt refund the money until it’s resolved here. Plus I’m waiting to get paid haha so you all can calm down and please get this boi on track

and tell me whyl Mhenry please tell me why you feel this is the same iguana? You made a comment so please back it up or I will regard to as these 3 others JCCS Luccile and isomniac101 as nobody’s because all you’ve done is come here and State I’m in the wrong, that I have provide unsubstantiated evidence? Which I don’t understand. And continue to piush me giving his guy his 100$ back

Instead you’d think you guys would be pushing for resolve and a fair return... again this boi is turning into a joke

Old 01-02-2018, 06:18 PM   #119
kw18
And JCCS I’ve stated this over and over to you this is the last time.

I am forced to keep the iguana as i don’t trust this tyjohn, he proved I can’t trust him by trying to fool/doop me and send me a different iggy like I’m not going to notice. Thanks for the compliment btw now I’m an iguana baller haha.... anyway if tyjohn came forth I front of al of you and said hey I’ll send him half his money (which was our original agreement) then I’d be all for it! Telling me to send an iguana back to a scammer with 10% of my money back to only cover shipping is obsurd!
Why is this guy getting all of the credit here and I’m stuck haveing to bit nails and trust this guy once again??? I’ve done nothing to show dishonesty here. I paid the main 900$ upfront with no PayPal invoice or any insurance whatsoever... but OK you’re right I can’t be trusted.

He wants to do a fair return I am all for it.... give me some insurance and put me at ease is al I ask. Pretty fair considering this guy already got caught... so again I’m keeping the iguana until my name gets cleared here. I’ve poated evidence and if it isn’t good enough please advice me what’s pictured or proof would help? I’ve asked this several times and continue to post pictures. The majority hasn’t spoken because you 3 haven’t provided me or anyone here with any “evidence” to as why I’m in the wrong or why you all fee this is somehow the same Lewisi??

So we can argue these facts and throw it back in forth in each others face all day ... or you can have a legitimate conversation with us all here and tel me why you keep repeating yourself, when you provide ZERO elaboration on your accusations against me.

And where is tyjohn? Anyone else wondering why he isn’t hear speaking on his behalf ? Or do I have to keep arguing with his buddies

Old 01-02-2018, 06:19 PM   #120
mhenry
A lot of reptiles change contrast with temp, lighting conditions etc. I see some differences in the pictures and some similarities. Nothing I see is definitive in the pictures. Size, color or chevrons. Also it is difficult to follow your pictures as they are not labeled. You have pictures of the animal in question and pictures of your other animals.

The reason that some on the BOI are having an issue with you is that you should not keep the animal and $100 that he sent you to ship the animal back. It makes you look bad not the OP.

When you say that you "will NOt refund the money until it’s resolved here." What does that mean? If you send the $100 back it is resolved. If you return the animal (for what ever reason, color, size, misrepresentation or not) and get a refund it is resolved. What do you want??? Isnt that fair??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!