So. California Crittering - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 06-11-2011, 04:51 PM   #11
WaterDawg
George, I was in Puerta Rico last summer and saw lots of iguanas roaming around the big Fort there. Cool. Send me some pics. My email address is kcook91@cox.net. I would love to someday go to the swamps of Florida, I know the critter population there has got to be several multiples of what it is like here in California. I am fascinated by the idea of finding cottonmouths, yellow rats, and other snakes in the Florida environment.

Kevin

Old 06-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #12
born2ride#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterDawg View Post
Hey Devan I was in the Box Springs area rocky foothills east of UC Riverside. I am not an expert on that area, just decided to give it a go and got really lucky. The area does look very snaky though. The Box Springs Mountain Park area is basically suburban, so if you go collecting please don't decimate the reptile population. I practive CPR; Catch, Photo, Release. Good Luck

Kevin
Ive been stumped everywhere I go in riverside. Ive been to multiple spots lots of times & nothin. Yet to find rosyies/racers/kings down here Ive only been lucky in the desert good to know there still some life out here!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!