East African Gaboon Viper - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-21-2015, 11:37 AM   #21
Lucille
Barry, you seem to have a bit of a double standard going on. You consider that you should be free to do and say what you wish, but when others say what they feel, all of a sudden it's 'condemnation'.
I think free handling gaboon vipers is an unusually stupid behavior, and I do not think I should be 'condemned' for saying so.

Old 08-21-2015, 04:10 PM   #22
54bogger
What you don't seem to understand is that YOUR opinion is o.k to put forward, but when you do it in a DISRESPECTFUL way such as you have it's not acceptable. Calling me irresponsible when you don't even know me is a bit of a jump. I'll say this 1 more time, what I do with my snakes is legal in my state(S.C) I'm NOT BREAKING ANY LAWS. I don't mind people not agreeing with what I do, but why the name calling and disrespect?

Old 08-21-2015, 04:24 PM   #23
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by 54bogger View Post
I'll be at repticon on sept.27th in ladson S.C if you care to discuss this face to face, I wont be hard to find because I'll be wearing this shirt.
So they sent you a tee shirt and now you feel compelled to trot out the same tired arguments that freehandlers everywhere trot out, so you can tell everyone you took on the majority.
Here, let's save time, everyone's trotted this out before.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...dling+venomous

Old 08-21-2015, 04:37 PM   #24
54bogger
This is what I do, live with it.

Old 08-21-2015, 04:40 PM   #25
54bogger

Old 08-21-2015, 04:41 PM   #26
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by 54bogger View Post
This is what I do, live with it.
You trotted out yourself, your snake, and your tee shirt, inviting comment, and comment you will get. Live with it.

Old 08-21-2015, 05:33 PM   #27
54bogger
HAHAHAhaha

Old 08-21-2015, 05:34 PM   #28
54bogger

Old 10-28-2015, 05:08 PM   #29
54bogger
Had Ginger out today, she's doing very well and growing.

Old 11-04-2015, 03:13 AM   #30
Nathan Tow-Arnett
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippet View Post
THIS is why eventually all "dangerous" exotic ownership will be banned in this country. This is flat out irresponsible. You hurt the entire community with this crap. This is a news story waiting to happen. I can see the headline now..."South Carolina man killed by the venomous snake he cuddled with. A call for a nationwide ban on ownership to be passed."
Venomous snakes are not on the list of dangerous exotic animals regulated in Minnesota? City ordinances that are unconstitutional ban them but at the state level venomous snakes are legal to keep. Just because it's a law doesn't mean it's not unconstitutional. The city of Minneapolis had the red light traffic ticket thing for awhile until enough promote put up a fuss and was like hey this is unconstitutional and the Supreme Court found it was unconstitutional. Yeah I get a ticket in the mail because valet ran a red light while I was at work.

Flat out irresponsible? What's your justification of fact that it's flat out irresponsible? Or is it your opinion off your assumption? A news story is generally something that doesn't happen often. Besides riding horses are more dangerous statistically "Man killed by riding a horse. A call for a nationwide ban on ownership to be passed" All the hot keepers need to invest a little time and some money into protecting the right to own venomous snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!