Bad Guy Buyer Beware - Lisa Apramian - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2017, 11:12 PM   #41
tlmoon
Unfortunately Lisa doesn't seem to have gained any insight, judgement, or stability since the last thread about her. I suspect she never will - based on past behavior mentioned above, she doesn't seem to feel normal standards of behavior apply to her. She is probably quite adept at rationalizing her behavior and in all likelihood she actually thinks she is in the right and the BOI is just a bunch of insane zealots attacking her for no reason.

At least it's easy to show her behavior and character - the minute she posts it's all too obvious to 99.99999% of people that this is not someone they would want to deal with.

Old 07-04-2017, 05:36 AM   #42
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralawakening View Post
I WILL BE ASKING FAUNA CLASSIFIED TO INVESTIGATE WHAT YOU ARE NOW DOING AND ASK THEM IF THIS IS ACCEPTABLE. THE CASE IS CLOSED. MOVE ON. YOU ARE NOT SAVING ANYONE ANYTHING! I MAY EVEN ASK MY LAWYER TO INTERVENE.
It appears that Lisa has dusted off her best, choicest attempts to shut everyone up, and yet this thread remains, and those doing an internet search in the future will see how she handles her issues, with threats and whining.
The insight gained from the several threads about her is relevant and valuable to readers not only for snake purchases, but for the many other 'businesses' Lisa may be engaged in, and an internet search will show that some of those businesses are of a very personal nature. Readers may decide after reading these threads and considering Lisa's approach, that paying her for personal therapy might not be in their best interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralawakening View Post
MY HEART WAS INNOCENT

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!