NERD and Kevin McCurley-GOOD GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2003, 08:03 PM   #1
Maki
NERD and Kevin McCurley-GOOD GUY!

Thanks to Kevin McCurley and Kara of NERD for my wonderful ball pythons! The snakes exceeded my expectations and arrived perfectly packaged. I appreciated their taking the time to wait for decent weather in order to ensure the safest conditions for my snakes. I highly recommend them and I'll be back for more!

Maki Goskowicz
San Diego, CA

Old 03-08-2003, 11:19 PM   #2
Gary Walsch
i just recently purchased an animal from NERD for one of my customers and they were fast ,helpful and really great to deal with. Bill and Kara were the ones to help me out and they were really great and my customer was really pleased with the animal so everyone was happy. They are okay in my book.

Old 03-08-2003, 11:28 PM   #3
E2MacPets
Blah Blah Blah, Great Deal, Blah, Blah, Blah, Great Service, Blah, Blah Blah, Good Guys, Blah Blah....

I'm sure there are other positive NERD threads here, and aren't they getting a little redundant? Come on, someone other than Adam say something bad... we need at least one person to complain or else it seems just too unreal!

Their reputation proceeds them, obviously...

Keep up the good work guys!

Old 03-09-2003, 05:23 AM   #4
Seamus Haley
I know I've made my thoughts about NERD pretty clear in the other threads but I figured I'd chime in...

Until fairly reccently I lived in Massachusetts (still maintain a residence there), the herp community in New England is a bit more sequestered than it is in many other areas of the country, locally there are fairly few individuals who make a living off their reptiles and local shows and sales are VERY local...

As such a lot of my purchases were made locally either from friends or the few local retail establishments that I trusted, I've never been an individual who buys a lot of really "high end" morphs and have never spent more than $800 on an animal but everyone aqnd anyone affilitaed with NERD has always treated me in the exact same manner as their big time customers, with excellent animals, excellent information and perfect customer service, no matter what I was buying (or how little it cost) or even when just asking questions or making conversation. The animals have always been in 100% top notch health and the communication was always great.

Buy without the slightest hesitation if you happen to see anything you want... then buy extra animals just because you won't be dissapointed and people who put in the dedication and work to produce the quality N.E.R.D. does deserve your money.

Since Steve wants a complaint and I really can't think of a single legitimate thing to comment on in a negative manner...

Hey Kevin, get a haircut!

(Everyone likes bald guys, just look at me)

Old 07-29-2003, 09:17 PM   #5
Rob BryertonRKK
NERD DOES RULE!!!

HI, There are so many NERD posts but I picked this one cause Kevin and NERD RULES. I have been breeding a Het for High Contrast Albino male to normal females the last couple of years to produce 50%ers. I have been breeding him to different females to increase my luck. Yeah Right.... I haven't been lucky until this year. I have a baby due in NOV and today when I came home I found an Albino with it's head out of an egg. It's sibling is normal looking and three eggs left to go. I CAN"T BELIEVE IT. Thanks GOD
Thanks Kev
WOOOHOOO!
Pics coming soon.

Old 07-29-2003, 10:58 PM   #6
Rob BryertonRKK
Here's The PIC

Here it is. I still can't believe it. It was almost out. I wanted to open the rest but Kev told me to wait until tomorrow.
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2003, 08:34 PM   #7
Johnny
NERD RULES!@#!@#

I posted this before, but it probably belongs in this thread.

I generally stay away from BOI b/c it can get downright petty and nasty BUT since Kara was nice enough to put in a good word for me below, I'd figure I'll put in a good word for Kev. I have known Kevin McCurley for 15+ years even before NERD (or Kara. During those years, Kevin McCurley has always been more than generous with his collection. Yes, Kevin gets busy up in the shop and can't answer every kid's question on how big alligators get, but that's the nature of the business.

With all due respect, KEVIN IS THE BALL PYTHON KING!!! Who else has brought so many genetically heritable morphs of ball pythons to the market?? Let's see... FIRST to prove ghosts (hypos), pastel jungles (same year as greg), spiders, caramel albinos, pearls, and woma balls. Not to mention the first designer and Angolan ball hybrids. In my opinion he's kind of the Rob Applegate of the ball python world.

So Kev, what's the secret project this year? What white smoke, leucistic project do you have brewing??

Tom Chiang

Old 08-31-2003, 12:23 AM   #8
EdExotics
Kevin @ NERD

Quote:
Message deleted - violation of FULL NAME rule.

Old 09-01-2003, 07:10 PM   #9
dhlaw
Thumbs up

I have just recently purchased two normal female ball pythons from NERD for future breeding projects,a no doubt very small purchase dollar wise but I could not have been treated better if I had spent several thousand dollars.
Thanks
David Law

Old 09-11-2003, 10:15 PM   #10
Adam Block
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...s=&threadid=90

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!