Bad Guy Justin Babinec, South Florida - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2017, 12:24 AM   #21
mmrogge
I got a text from this guy about some crested geckos I am selling on craigslist. He said he was looking for something cheap. I told him I didn't sell cheap geckos. He initially gave me a long story about how he graduating from school with his masters... that it's his birthday and he wanted to buy himself gift. Like I know him.. or even care!! I politely reiterated that I don't sell cheap geckos. At which point he began sending rude and harassing texts.. which I just ignored. I am HAPPY something inside told me to look him up before doing business. Not worth my time nor aggravation.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:35 AM   #22
CrestedGecko0112
Idc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinker View Post
Seller's remorse is not a good excuse to back out of an agreed upon deal. I've had my fair share of "please back out" moments but if I offer a price and the other party accepts, it's theirs so long as they pay. That said, hearing how this person wantonly jeopardizes the lives of critters with a shady side deal from work, this would be one of the few circumstances I'd feel comfortable cancelling.
Idc if it is a good excuse or not, it is my right. It was a craigslist deal and he went crazy and harassed me after. Not justified.

Old 07-11-2017, 02:38 AM   #23
CrestedGecko0112
Same!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmrogge View Post
I got a text from this guy about some crested geckos I am selling on craigslist. He said he was looking for something cheap. I told him I didn't sell cheap geckos. He initially gave me a long story about how he graduating from school with his masters... that it's his birthday and he wanted to buy himself gift. Like I know him.. or even care!! I politely reiterated that I don't sell cheap geckos. At which point he began sending rude and harassing texts.. which I just ignored. I am HAPPY something inside told me to look him up before doing business. Not worth my time nor aggravation.
So weird because he did the same to me and after I ignored him, he texted me from a different number acting like he was a new person. He told me his birthday was July 20th. I knew it was him because he was, like you said, telling me too much info. He lowballed me as well. Except he told me he was buying the gecko for his gf.
Attached Images

Old 07-11-2017, 10:04 AM   #24
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrestedGecko0112 View Post
Justin had been contacting me off of a Craigslist add for a couple of weeks. He wanted to buy one of my crested geckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmrogge View Post
I got a text from this guy about some crested geckos I am selling on craigslist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrestedGecko0112 View Post
He told me his birthday was July 20th.
https://flvoters.com/by_number/1169/...l_babinec.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyCPDT View Post
Hi Laura, his phone # is 954-224-5777. Hollywood, FL
https://www.facebook.com/justin.babinec.3
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!