Bad Guy PaigeGardinerJ1988 Typical scammer - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:50 PM   #71
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsk740512 View Post
She actually did provide pictures in my case though, and I was pleased with what I saw.
If you still have the pics she sent, could you post them (as attachments) here in this thread? It might be interesting to see what a Tineye search may turn up.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:54 PM   #72
Robert Walker
Thanks for the heads up Richard. Is this the ad you responded to and the banana het. clown you believe you have bought? Do you have the ability to post the banana picture that she sent you?
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2015, 12:55 PM   #73
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
If you still have the pics she sent, could you post them (as attachments) here in this thread? It might be interesting to see what a Tineye search may turn up.
Thinking alike!

Old 01-13-2015, 12:58 PM   #74
Beyond GenetiX
I inquired about the beardies as well. She only had two, male and female listed. The female was already sold several weeks ago. Of course, I stopped (deleted) our correspondence once it seemed a bit odd. My thoughts are Hratch and Pat are buying the same dragon.

Hratch talk to your credit card company, you can get your money back.

Old 01-13-2015, 02:11 PM   #75
Robert Walker
Richard - First, I want the best outcome for all three of you. A couple of personal thoughts on your purchase specifically. As far as reputation/longevity/karma/trader rating/BOI/etc. Jessica is basically an unknown on Fauna, in some cases worse, since several users think she was previously banned.

When dealing with an "unknown", you take the risk in deciding what is the likelihood that 1. the animal is described accurately and 2. you are going to actually receive it. Individuals gamble on the "probability" that all is going to go well.

So you in your case, what is the probability that...
1. Her ad lists 12 eggs, but 13 babies in the outcome
2. Her ad lists 4 bananas and 3 normals VS 4 bananas het. clown and 3 het. clowns
3. Jessica is in possession of a Banana Het. Clown Dam that was arguably a $10k+ snake at time of purchase two seasons ago.

What is the probability that the person is going to supply you with the described animal? Possible? Probable?
https://www.facebook.com/JPGardiner88

Old 01-13-2015, 02:13 PM   #76
rsk740512
Hello again, unfortunately as much as I would like to attatch the pictures she sent me via cell phone here to fauna, I no longer have them available. I'm mad at myself I didn't save them, and that's a mistake on my part. The ad for the female banana het clown that has been posted in this forum was the exact ad that this transaction is all about. Almost all of our conversation has been through direct contact though, and I was pleased with the pics at the time she sent them (December 22nd ish), although obviously now looking back I should have been more cautious. I'm hoping for the best at this point that she does issue the refund, but I'll proceed with necessary action if she doesn't follow through by tomorrow end of business. Thanks so much for your help and time in this matter

Old 01-13-2015, 03:07 PM   #77
rsk740512
Well, looking at the fine details now of that particular ad for the banana het clown female you can certainly see several red flags and as you mentioned the probability of her being in possession of a female dam banana clown of that caliber is "highly" unlikely. I do remember talking to her directly regarding this clutch that she had posted, but obviously I failed to connect the fine details. Thanks again and I appreciate your detailed information regarding this user and her profile.

Old 01-15-2015, 01:33 PM   #78
rsk740512
Hello, Richard Kimmel providing a quick update for everyone following the issues involving Jessica Paige Gardiner. Despite direct contact and her "word" regarding my refund on the banana het clown female that has yet to be shipped, I received a partial refund according to Paypal on January 12th, 2015. However, the latest from Paypal as of Thursday, January 15th is that the refund issued in the form of an echeck has been declined due to insufficient funds in her account. Obviously her word meant nothing and it appears that this was nothing more than a stall tactic. I will escalate this to a DISPUTE now through paypal and provide future updates as soon as they become available. Thanks again for everyone's support and advice through this process, it is greatly appreciated, Rich!

Old 01-15-2015, 02:35 PM   #79
hratchian
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsk740512 View Post
Hello, Richard Kimmel providing a quick update for everyone following the issues involving Jessica Paige Gardiner. Despite direct contact and her "word" regarding my refund on the banana het clown female that has yet to be shipped, I received a partial refund according to Paypal on January 12th, 2015. However, the latest from Paypal as of Thursday, January 15th is that the refund issued in the form of an echeck has been declined due to insufficient funds in her account. Obviously her word meant nothing and it appears that this was nothing more than a stall tactic. I will escalate this to a DISPUTE now through paypal and provide future updates as soon as they become available. Thanks again for everyone's support and advice through this process, it is greatly appreciated, Rich!
Good luck, at least you went one step further than most of us. Yes thank you for the nice folks here to highlight best tactics to save your cash.

Fingers crossed you will be able to save your money.

Old 01-15-2015, 07:27 PM   #80
Robert Walker
Thanks Rich for the update. Any word or update for either of you Hratch or Pat?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!