Inquiry Why All The Hate Toward Reptiles By Mack? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-03-2015, 05:43 PM   #31
scervantes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi23 View Post
Since you brought Steven's name into this post, it is only fair for him to come here and give his side as to what you said. If you didn't name him, then it would have been wrong for him to come talk about you, but you brought him into it.
thank you Kristi. she just loves to involve me in her drama. I've had so many problems with this individual.

Old 08-03-2015, 05:52 PM   #32
scervantes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoGeckos View Post
Steven, this isn't about you, do not turn this thread into something it's not. The only reputation being discussed here is John and Amy Mack's, and I believe I was the one to refuse to buy from you after you harassed me countless times.

And once again, if it's written, it's libel, not slander, though your threats were amusing. I did not post that to "slander" your name, but simply to site my third party quotation. And I was talking about when I planned to buy a gecko from Mack, not from you. If you want to share your experience with Reptiles by Mack, please go right ahead, but don't post here just to try and start drama with me. This is not the time or place, especially since we've never done business. Take it to facebook, or better yet, just talk about me behind my back like you're used to doing. This is a professional website, not instagram Mr. Cervantes or Lopez or whatever your name is now.
All I ask from you is to never say my name again. you are correct we have never done business because like I said I care about where my animals end up. please give up the victim card you are so good at pulling that, I have never "harassed" you. just because I didn't agree with your method of blowing marijuana into a geckos face to try to get it to eat does not mean I harassed you. funny you stalk my facebook now too. only reason I don't have my real lastname is because that account is only for my hobby and I do not want personal friends on that account. so please continue (:

Old 08-03-2015, 06:34 PM   #33
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoGeckos View Post
just talk about me behind my back like you're used to doing.
You mean like you did when you mentioned his name here and didn't tell him?

Old 08-03-2015, 06:35 PM   #34
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by scervantes View Post
she just loves to involve me in her drama. I've had so many problems with this individual.
This does not surprise me at all. I can't wait for the day when she makes a post and DOESN'T mention someone harassing or abusing her in some way.

Old 08-03-2015, 06:45 PM   #35
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by scervantes View Post
just because I didn't agree with your method of blowing marijuana into a geckos face to try to get it to eat does not mean I harassed you.
If you have proof of this you should post it. I don't doubt it at all, based on how she acts, but I'd LOVE to see it posted straight from her. Maybe if you do that I can stop hearing about harassment and abuse and how she's a victim every single time I read a BOI thread.

Old 08-03-2015, 07:22 PM   #36
Gilbertreptiles8383
I had one experience with them and it was iffy. I personally don't like their customer service very rude when you ask questions.

Old 08-03-2015, 07:30 PM   #37
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbertreptiles8383 View Post
I had one experience with them and it was iffy. I personally don't like their customer service very rude when you ask questions.
Description of the 'iffy' experience? Proof?

Old 08-03-2015, 07:37 PM   #38
Gilbertreptiles8383
Iffy basically means (to me) that I would probably never purchase anything else from them. I said "iffy" because they made me seem that I was worthless and I didn't really matter to them and they only wanted my money. I am the type of person that wants to know everything about the animal that I'm purchasing. They were basically saying that i don't need to know everything about what I'm buying.

Old 08-03-2015, 07:39 PM   #39
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbertreptiles8383 View Post
Iffy basically means (to me) that I would probably never purchase anything else from them. I said "iffy" because they made me seem that I was worthless and I didn't really matter to them and they only wanted my money. I am the type of person that wants to know everything about the animal that I'm purchasing. They were basically saying that i don't need to know everything about what I'm buying.
Proof? Emails? Use their own words. What did they say?

Old 08-03-2015, 07:47 PM   #40
Gilbertreptiles8383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Proof? Emails? Use their own words. What did they say?
I was talking to them over the telephone. This was late 2013 I don't remember the exact words.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!