Bad Guy DON'T SHOP AT HURRICANE EXOTICS! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:47 PM   #91
JustinBeardedDragz
And for people saying I got more than I payed for you are kdivnsdkjnkdsjnvkjds v
I didn't want that!
If it was more than I payed for I would have gotten 2 JUVYS
You guys are rediculous
Your just flapping your hotdog holes just for fun now

Old 11-16-2015, 08:48 PM   #92
CwnAnnwn
So we can take it that you are lying out of your...huh.."hot dog hole" about the death of the BD?

Old 11-16-2015, 08:49 PM   #93
JCCS
You know, it's shocking that someone isn't currently paying you to work for them. Don't they know what kind of honest, stand up guy they're missing out on?

Old 11-16-2015, 08:51 PM   #94
meowmeowkazoo
You screwed up big time, buddy. If you had done even minimal research on bearded dragons, you would know that putting them together, even if they are the same size, is very dangerous. I have a rescue that is missing both left legs from another dragon biting them off when they were both babies.

Your mistake cost an animal its life, and you need to man up and accept that responsibility, not try to pass it off on the seller. You screwed up.

You're also housing juvenile dragons together, even though I'm sure by this point somebody has told you not to do that. If you can't afford separate cages with separate UVB and heating bulbs, you can't afford to keep dragons, period.

I would never do business with you, based not only on your immature behavior here, but your complete neglect of the animals in your possession. I only hope that your remaining animals don't suffer further injuries because you insist on housing them together.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:52 PM   #95
tim brophy
Did not read last four pages, but did the op ever actually post photos of the "killed" dragon? Sounds like he may be angling for a free lizard or money back.
Now I cannot wait to read it hose four pages!

Old 11-16-2015, 08:52 PM   #96
JustinBeardedDragz
Lol "Mr internet"
Is trying to tell me what to do and that I lost his business lol
Ooooooo nooooo
Another thing that I just noticed
Your all from son hick town or some corner of the earth where the sun doesn't reach lol
I feel like I'm in the movie gremlins
Or garbage pale kids lol

Old 11-16-2015, 08:53 PM   #97
Black Adder
Justin
It is my considered honest medical opinion that you should never have any offspring...oh wait you already did?
Dang, we are doomed....
And yes this is as irrelevant as 90% of the ops drizzle...

Old 11-16-2015, 08:54 PM   #98
JustinBeardedDragz
Dude I didn't want a free lizard and I'm not gonna sit there and snap shots of my dead lizard I'm a human being , I wasn't trying to get anything extra read the facts revenge of the nerds
I just wanted my frigging juvenile

Old 11-16-2015, 08:55 PM   #99
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBeardedDragz View Post
It doesn't matter I know who I am
And it certainly ain't like none of you cats
Certainly.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:55 PM   #100
JustinBeardedDragz
Hey Kevin Raynard I got your name buddy and if I ever see you I'll put you in the dirt bro
Don't talk about my boy like that you piece of shit

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!