Bad Guy DON'T SHOP AT HURRICANE EXOTICS! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2015, 04:14 PM   #21
JustinBeardedDragz

Thanks reptileexperts
You seem to be the only level headed person here
Everyone else has nothing to do today and just wants to argue back and fourth

Yes I know that ultimately it's not their fault for the demise of my dragon
But in a way it was , it was false advertising
At the least they could have told me when making the purchase before shipping
Could have said hey its not a baby anymore it's a sub adult now do you still want it ?
You kno?
The whole experience sucked
Customer service sucked
No compassion
No nothing but gimmie your money type of deal

If I was the seller and I did something lame like that (will NEVER happen) I would at least ensure that they get a full refund with no money out of their pocket and I would even throw in something extra to absolutely make sure they are at least a little happier about the situation you know?
It's called common courtesy. Being nice. Treating others the way you want to be treated .

By next year after my beardies have had their babies I'll GAURENTEE SATISFACTION
Because I aim to please . I like helping people not tricking people and screwing people over .
It's easy to be evil and cruel .
It takes a heart and some thought to be polite and nice .
And that's what this family has HEART !

SO IN THE FUTURE WHEN YOUR LOOKING FOR BEAUTIFUL BEARDIES

YOU CAN COUNT ON THE ALMEIDA FAMILY !

PEACE LOVE UNITY RESPECT
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2015, 04:25 PM   #22
Lucille
Justin, you have a beautiful family.
If you intend to go into the dragon business, you need to learn a lot more. Also, do not be so quick to criticize.

When you were looking for information about dragons (less than two weeks ago) this is what you said when no one answered your general question immediately:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBeardedDragz View Post
Nooobody wow...
One thing I'm learning is the bearded dragon community isn't very freindly
People here are generally supportive and helpful, and I suggest you change your approach so that you can get the benefit of all the knowledge and experience here.

Old 11-16-2015, 04:30 PM   #23
JustinBeardedDragz
Lol wow you people huh ...

Something else

It's funny that ALL OF YOU BUT ONE IS MISSING THE POINT!

He sold me a dragon that was a sub adult ... ok let that sink in for a second .. tell me when your ready I'll continue with the next part...

... ok had enough time to soak that up?

I ORDERED A JUVENILE. ..

MORE TIME ....

Soak it up...

It's false advertising that's the whole issue here

Yes the other part is my lack or knowledge on the case

That's why I ordered a juvenile because I don't know how to treat adults yet ...

Ok soak it up...

I had 1 cage

Yes 1 cage
Wait you had 2 ?

No 1 cage!

I did not know about all this crazy lizard std bull you lamo's are talking about trying to divert the direction of this conversation with

Now I know............

Ok soak it up

Now I have 4 juvenile bearded dragons juvenile
And I'm stuck with Mr beastly over here that's a sub adult in his own cage now

Wait what he's in the same cage with the little ones ?
No !
In his own cage !

THE POINT OF THIS POST IS TO WARN OTHERS THAT YOU WILL MAKE A PURCHASE FOR A BABY AND GET A SUB ADULT - ADULT
WATCH OUT
THE END
SAY WHAT YOU WANT I'M DONE
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME GO AHEAD BUY A DRAGON FROM HIM LOL
LAST TIME I HELP YOU GUYS OUT ..... JEEZ

Old 11-16-2015, 04:35 PM   #24
Dennis Hultman
You don't need to send me any private messages. Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinBeardedDragz
How does my story lack anything think what you want "buddy"

And I'm not selling anything
What the hell are you talking about lol go try and debunk someone else your wasting your time I'll post the emails soon just for you
Your story lacks with your comments that they "ripped you off" with what is presented so far. That is my opinion.

They sent you an animal that was older and larger than you expected and you stated they offered to take it back but you had already purchased supplies so you weren't going to do it. With what you posted so far your story lacks with these claims

"They are liars"
" they are rude"
" they will rip you off! "
"didn't offer to do anything"
" just told me that they didn't care pretty much and we're not sympathetic"

without the communications being posted, as I stated.

Quote:
And I'm not selling anything
What the hell are you talking about lol
I stated that you are already selling, Yes I did. You are just grappling with learning proper care, talking about breeding and selling. Maybe you should slow down a bit.

I don't appreciate being called a liar in private or public.
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2015, 04:35 PM   #25
Lucille
Quote:

I did not know about all this crazy lizard std bull you lamo's are talking about trying to divert the direction of this conversation with
It is OK not to know stuff. It is not OK to call quarantine information 'bull'. As of this moment, I would never buy anything from you.

Old 11-16-2015, 04:43 PM   #26
JustinBeardedDragz
Look Dennis knows how to copy and paste !

I never sold the dragon it was a joke !

So tell me this denny boy if I sold you something that wasn't what I told you it would be would you expect to pay the shipping back ?
No Is the answer
There's the ripping people off part
And the false advertising is a f'ING crime BUDDY
IF YOU WANT TO GET ALL GUNGHO ON ME
GET A LIFE DUDE .

ANYBODY THAT THINKS I'M JUST ON HERE TO FIDDLE WITH MY D1CK is wrong I wouldn't waste my time

I'M WARNING YOU GUYS . YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT

LATE

PURCHASE FROM HURRICANE EXOTICS THEY ARE AWESOME TO DO BUSINESS WITH !

Lol .... morons

Old 11-16-2015, 04:44 PM   #27
JustinBeardedDragz
Thanks lucielle don't want your business anyway and wouldn't SELL to you because you are incredibly rude

Old 11-16-2015, 04:46 PM   #28
Lucille
Did you notify them of the size discrepancy as soon as you received the critter?

Old 11-16-2015, 04:56 PM   #29
saucyross
Quote:
Thanks lucielle don't want your business anyway and wouldn't SELL to you because you are incredibly rude
Justin, this is how the BOI works. Do not take things as personal attacks. These people for the most part are trying to help out.

They should've told you the current size of the animal before sending it.

However I'm not sure how much of a difference that would've made, since it isn't certain the animals attacked because of the few extra inches. A fight very well could've started even if it was the size specified in the ad.

If you were unhappy with the size you should've immediately contacted them for a refund, and done nothing further with the animal. You live and learn. You said you're new to this, and that is how reptiles are. Many recommend against keeping multiple lizards in the same enclosure, for reasons like this. I would personally not house bearded dragons together. Just learn from this, take the people's advice, and you'll be able to prevent something like this from happening in the future.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Old 11-16-2015, 05:02 PM   #30
JustinBeardedDragz
Instantly! Don't ask stupid questions it implies your undermining my intelligence. I did everything I should have done if they would have sent me a dragon with the description that was posted non of this would have happened!
I ordered a juvenile because I don't have experience with sub adults or adults I'm learning ok ?
I read to put them on the floor to meet and see how they get along so I did ...
All my JUVYS get along I was put in a bad awkward situation and did the best I could have .. I was stuck with the dragon .
I had to put it somewhere !
I was hoping they would get along long enough for me to get another cage . Everything happened so fast
So think what you want I'm done bickering with you people .

Later

In about a year or longer
I'll have beautiful babies and tons more experience with dragons , dealings with you people, and beautiful babies for sale to those that are kind enough to be blessed with my little guys and gals
Also most importantly
You will be treated like a human being
Not like an ex girlfriend quick to judge or ridicule you
But with love kindness and understanding .
If you lack those qualities and your just a negative person go to church
Because you need god in your life

PLUR
GOD BLESS
MUCH LOVE FROM
JUSTIN GABRIEL ALMEIDA
MY BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY JAYSTIN RICHARD HART ALMEIDA
MY BEAUTIFUL FIANCÉ CALLIE JANSSEN

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!