Bad Guy DON'T SHOP AT HURRICANE EXOTICS! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2015, 06:38 PM   #41
hhmoore
Well, Justin, you are certainly one of the more annoying newcomers to post in recent history. (Note - that is a personal observation. Give me just a moment to get my moderator hat in place, so we can attend to some issues)

First, your family photos are irrelevant to this thread. If you want to post pictures like those, use the Welcome Room or General BS subforums.
Second, You seem to take exception to people offering basic information (which you clearly don't grasp) or not jumping on your bandwagon by condemning the seller...I understand that you feel you were wronged; but that does not give you license to be so disrespectful. Tone it down, and try to post like an adult.

Old 11-16-2015, 06:59 PM   #42
russdogg91
Not buying this one....

Old 11-16-2015, 07:03 PM   #43
Guy Castro
When did a 9 inch dragon become a juvenile? That size would be a sub-adult.

Old 11-16-2015, 07:05 PM   #44
HExotics
Conversation between Justin Almeida and Hurricane Exotics

The following Messages are exactly in queue of how the conversation took place after his "unhappy" purchase and Failure to Practice Proper Husbandry. As you all can see for yourself the Picture Justin Almeida is trying to "Paint" for himself, I hope this allows you to see more from the actual source:
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2015, 07:07 PM   #45
HExotics
Conversation Continued....

Continued....
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2015, 07:08 PM   #46
HExotics
Conversation Continued...

Continued....
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2015, 07:09 PM   #47
HExotics
Convo Continued....

Continued....
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2015, 07:13 PM   #48
HExotics
Conversation Continued...

As the Last Screenshot is what he added today amongst All of the Recent Posted Ad's on Fauna.... So to EVERYONE.... If my hatchlings/Juveniles ARE Truly Adults in your Opinion, Man.... Your Gettin' a DEAL. All in all, there is no reasoning with him, and as on a vindictive streak to get something for free it appeared to me from the get go. As I also have emails from him from previously in the Month asking me to hold a Dragon for 1 Month, the day I put our animals on "Sale" before it Got too Cold to Ship for the season. I told him unfortunately I can't due to the restrictions of having to hold it separately and aside. All Dragons On sale are Priced as low as we can go.
Attached Images

Old 11-16-2015, 07:14 PM   #49
JustinBeardedDragz
There it is right there

Old 11-16-2015, 07:16 PM   #50
JustinBeardedDragz
False advertisement I rest my case ! Booya
Ya I made a mistake and had them greet on the floor
Wouldn't of had to if I got what was purchased

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!