Bad Guy Michael Tiller - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-05-2016, 02:08 PM   #11
Koverton91
Almost done
Attached Images

Old 04-05-2016, 02:10 PM   #12
Koverton91
This is the final set.
Attached Images

Old 04-05-2016, 02:12 PM   #13
Koverton91
I apologize if anything is out of order. I do not frequent Fauna as much as I used to, and I'm on a 3rd shift sleep schedule and due to have a baby literally any day now, so I will also apologize ahead of time if my responses are delayed after this point.

The fact remains, Michael was well aware of all arrangements from day one, and everything was agreed upon as it progressed. For him to just stop responding and reading my messages with no response makes absolutely no sense to me.

Old 04-05-2016, 02:19 PM   #14
Robert Walker
FYI: He does have a Fauna Account too: MrTiller (link)

Old 04-05-2016, 02:21 PM   #15
Robert Walker
Let me correct the above link: MrTiller (link)

Old 04-05-2016, 02:24 PM   #16
Koverton91
He was notified twice when I made the feedback posts, the last one stating I would be coming to fauna. He did not respond either time to my tags or the admins private messages.

Old 04-05-2016, 08:30 PM   #17
tlmoon
This is odd....the seller seems very conscientious all the way through, which is at odds with the communication dropping off the face of the earth. Is he still on FB? Could something have happened to him?

Old 04-05-2016, 08:56 PM   #18
Craig Wyatt
Wow!! He litterally got that last $50 and split. Hope you and your friend can get your animals or atleast most of the money back. Did your friend file a dispute with PayPal.

Old 04-05-2016, 09:10 PM   #19
tlmoon
Kristen, I PM'd you...I don't want to post anything erroneous on Michael Tiller, but a google search found some interesting things.

Per his profile on Fauna, he is from Salem, Oregon. A google search finds a link to the Marion County (Salem, OR area) jail with a Michael Tiller, arrested 2/26/16. The mugshot picture kind of looks like him...I didn't think it did at first, but looking at other pics on his FB it kind of really does look like him.

So Michael Tiller from this site, selling the boa, matches a FB page for a Michael Tiller, and that FB picture that looks like a Michael Tiller in the Marion County jail...I don't want to say someone is a criminal if they aren't so I haven't posted the pics here for comparison.

But it would kind of explain the disappearing off the face of the earth. He really did seem conscientious about the snake so it would be a shame if it's him, seems out of character - but then I don't know him so who knows really?

Old 04-05-2016, 11:01 PM   #20
Koverton91
So that looks like him, and he IS from Salem... well, maybe this mystery has been solved? Though I wonder who is reading my messages and not responding.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!