Inquiry Richard Pacheco, Edith Marie? Scammers? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-17-2017, 03:34 PM   #11
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
While I can see the merit of "playing with them" I do not feel it is a good ploy as it encourages them to remain at it, yes eventually they realise they were "played" by you but while still out there "playing", there WILL be somebody who does fall for it and get scammed and then it is not a game any more.....
See, if everyone played with them, and cost them more than they gained by scamming, then at some point they'll figure out it's not worth the effort.

Old 07-17-2017, 05:38 PM   #12
Karma Kritters
Maybe off topic but fun. I like to make them think I got it and cashed it but decided not to send them the animal or the money. We all know they never planned on having the animal picked up. I have had good luck getting a good bit of information by doing this. I even had one guy call me from a New Jersey land line that matched an ip address. I took it all to the local post master and never heard from them again.
May as well waste there time and counterfeiting skills. Some are quiet good. They usually send it overnight costing them money as well. Send them to Walmart or western union to retrieve their money just too find out you accidentally gave them the wrong information.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!