Inquiry Anyone dealt with forceknight0 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2017, 07:32 PM   #1
Beyond GenetiX
Anyone dealt with forceknight0

Here is their profile page http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=144261
They said they are from NV but here it says Beijing for location.
Here is the email address arlenmartines2016@gmail.com

They contacted me about buying some hognose snakes and I just wanted to check things out before committing to a deal.

Old 06-23-2017, 08:41 PM   #2
Beyond GenetiX
I'm fairly certain this is the same person or at least they share an email address.?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=162684

Old 06-24-2017, 08:03 AM   #3
Robert Walker
Jason - It appears the two accounts are linked, both China & Las Vegas.

Arlenmartines2016@mail.com
Not a direct match, but most likely this person:
Arlen Martines = Qiusheng Zhangqi or Qiusheng Zhang
https://www.facebook.com/qiusheng.zhang.3

Facebook page appears to be legit & support their interest in hognose snakes too. Good luck
Attached Images

Old 06-24-2017, 05:39 PM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
After going back and forth through text, they have no references and will not send me any proof of identification. I'm not willing to risk a 3500.00 - 4k on that.

Again, I have nothing bad to say about them but I'm not risking it. Thanks Robert!

Old 06-24-2017, 06:03 PM   #5
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
I'm not willing to risk a 3500.00 - 4k on that.
That is more than understandable, probably the best move.

Old 06-25-2017, 10:53 AM   #6
Karma Kritters
He has bought some snakes from me recently. I shipped to him in Las Vegas on 5-30-17 and had no problems once so ever. He is new to the hobby and trying to get breed stock.
His purchase from us was considerably smaller than yours but I would sell to him again with no worries.
Sam

Old 06-25-2017, 12:21 PM   #7
Beyond GenetiX
Thanks for the input Sam. When I asked for references or purchase history, they did not provide any information.

That is why I try to rate or comment (BOI) on everyone I deal with.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:10 PM   #8
bcr229
If you're concerned about payment ask for USPS MO's only. Take them to the post office and cash them, don't just deposit them in the bank. If they're fake the post office folks can let you know.

Old 06-25-2017, 02:25 PM   #9
Karma Kritters
You are welcome. He seemed like a nice guy just trying to fit in the local population. He does use a different last name than his real one to do so. That is probably why he could not show you proof of who he is. I see many people of different origins doing this to fit in. I will never understand it as I could care less where you are from when it comes down to it.

Old 06-25-2017, 03:51 PM   #10
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
If you're concerned about payment ask for USPS MO's only. Take them to the post office and cash them, don't just deposit them in the bank. If they're fake the post office folks can let you know.
I suggested a cashier's check but they were worried about not having any courses of action, if I don't ship the animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!