Bad Guy Hairyon85@yahoo.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2017, 03:52 PM   #1
TomTrav3
Hairyon85@yahoo.com

how do i find this person's username/name?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru.../t-224555.html

They stole 630 bucks from me and i just want to report them to the police.

Old 07-25-2017, 04:13 PM   #3
TomTrav3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
oh sweet! If i can provide proof that he stole money from me would it be possible to get his personal information?

Old 07-25-2017, 04:19 PM   #4
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTrav3 View Post
oh sweet! If i can provide proof that he stole money from me would it be possible to get his personal information?
Post it. There are users here who are excellent at tracking down people, especially if those people are scammers.

Old 07-25-2017, 04:24 PM   #5
TomTrav3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Post it. There are users here who are excellent at tracking down people, especially if those people are scammers.
i'm working with another company right now to see what they can release. He sold me a game account on a site called playerauctions.com then stole the account back and cash from me. I tracked him back to hear based on his email.

Old 07-25-2017, 04:43 PM   #6
TomTrav3
update---

i actually have all of this guys personal information now

Old 07-25-2017, 05:29 PM   #7
elena
Please give us all the information that you have. That way we can warn each other and make it harder for him to steal from us too. And we will of course help you in any way.

Old 07-25-2017, 06:03 PM   #8
TomTrav3
after getting in contract with Ryan he said he gave his brother the wrong information which led to him recovering the account. Ryan returned all of the stolen goods and apologized.

As someone who trades alt coins/currencies i have a burning hate for any type of scammer. I was going to construct a case and present all my evidence to everyone in his life if my assets were not returned. (didn't tell him that) Is that a little too harsh?

Old 07-25-2017, 06:11 PM   #9
falendar
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomTrav3 View Post
after getting in contract with Ryan he said he gave his brother the wrong information which led to him recovering the account. Ryan returned all of the stolen goods and apologized.

As someone who trades alt coins/currencies i have a burning hate for any type of scammer. I was going to construct a case and present all my evidence to everyone in his life if my assets were not returned. (didn't tell him that) Is that a little too harsh?
not too harsh at all in my opinion. I am not going to defend this I royally screwed up I should have made sure it was the correct account and I didn't and it could have financially messed tom over. I am just glad it got resolved quickly. Sorry again Tom.

Old 07-26-2017, 07:07 PM   #10
elena
It would only have been too harsh if you jumped the gun and didn't give him time to respond before roasting him in front of the entire world. IMO, the BOI should work like this:
Step 1, make sure the person actually stole from you, and didn't just screw up royally.
Step 2, gather as much evidence as humanly possible.
Step 3, calmly show everyone who could possibly care all of your evidence.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!