For Sale 700$ in nozzles + Promist PM-70 pump for sale serious - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #1
turtleherp
700$ in nozzles + Promist PM-70 pump for sale serious

The pump is a PM-70 sprayed with bioshield to keep it bug free, the pump is the best they support being able to use 50 high grade nozzles at one time. This pump is an out of resv pump with self priming system. Never have to worry about dirty water or having a pump in the water. I paid a lot for this but do not use it at all anymore.I bought 48 high grade clog proof nozzles, which costed me 12.95$ each so about 6-700 in nozzles alone and the pump runs 200, I also Will include a automatic timer.

http://www.pro-products.com/index.ph...d=57&Itemid=59
The first nozzles in the link above, are the ones that this comes with which you can see is a good amount of money. I have no problem working out a price I Will be reasonable i don't expect all the money I put into it back. But hopefully an all cash offer or cash and reptile trade or something down that line.

This is great for reptiles loving mist like chameleons, even great for dart frogs.

Payments that I accept,

PAYPAL
WU
MONEY ORDER
CHECKS

Item Will be shipped, make me an offer
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread