Good Guy Mike Rekowski- Reptiles By Rekowski - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
JordanAng420
Mike Rekowski- Reptiles By Rekowski

I just purchased a RAPTOR leopard gecko from Mike Rekowski with Reptiles By Rekowski in Miami, Florida. Not only is Mike extremely easy to work with, his geckos are first class examples of what they are supposed to represent. His knowledge of genetics and morph combinations is very extensive, and he is always happy and willing to hand out advice to anyone who asks. One of the best, if not the best leopard gecko breeder in southeast Florida.

Old 06-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
geckobabies
Mike is great! I've purchased geckos from him on several occasions and each time everything has gone smoothly. He answers all of my questions and his geckos are beautiful. Buy with confidence!

Old 06-26-2012, 02:25 AM   #3
bigfatgeckolady
I just want to say I have known and done business with Mike for years. We've bought, sold, and traded to each other I could not tell you how many times over the years, and Mike has always been straight up, honest, and gone above and beyond to follow through on everything. He brings me money at shows I don't even remember him oweing me! We both love our geckos and the way his beautiful geckos look on his tables speaks for itself. I refer my customers to him all the time when they're looking for the animals he works with and am 100% confident that they will be taken care of and get great animals.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike rekowski, reptiles by rekowski