Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 29 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2011, 12:26 AM   #281
garweft
I'm sorry that I cannot keep track of all your accounts and why the one was banned. I do know using a new account to get around a ban is not allowed. But I guess if your banned account was not a full ban it wouldn't count....

I do think it's funny that you and Hank Bayles ( Hank Boyles ), both have the same MO as evidenced by the first 2 posts in this thread.....

Someone buys snake, you never ship, claim 'paypal will handle it'.....

Old 09-26-2011, 12:47 PM   #282
Chris Kindred
Hank.pyles11 is Hank Boyles... And also Dean Reptiles... both accounts have been banned. He is now using Hank.Pyles11. Why isn't this account banned as well? Same Guy, Same Problem, Many users were ripped off. I apologize if this isn't the same person but I have moderators that have told me it was the same person.

Old 09-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #283
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kindred View Post
I have moderators that have told me it was the same person.
Who are the moderators that told you that?

Old 09-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #284
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Who are the moderators that told you that?
Pertinence?

Old 09-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #285
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kindred View Post
Hank.pyles11 is Hank Boyles... And also Dean Reptiles... both accounts have been banned. He is now using Hank.Pyles11. Why isn't this account banned as well? Same Guy, Same Problem, Many users were ripped off. I apologize if this isn't the same person but I have moderators that have told me it was the same person.
If you are referring to the message that I sent you, you are presenting incorrect information here....and that would be moderator (singular), so I'm guessing that you have been in contact with other moderators about this??
To clarify my part in this - I suggested that you take a look at that thread, because I was suspicious that this might be the same person. Big difference from you are posting now. It might not be a big deal, if I had found anything to confirm those suspicions...but all I have found are indications that Hank Pyles has been online with the same contact information for 6 yrs or so (well before James Bayles or Hank Boyles showed up here). Maybe somebody else has found more...something which has been shared with you, that puts some weight to your claims - if so, please post it (or PM me, if there is a reason it should not be posted at this time).

Old 09-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #286
Chris Kindred
Well you led me to believe it was the same guy... I did check the other posts and they sound REALLY FAMILIAR. I don't care what his real name is, I just know that I am still waiting on my ipad.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:52 PM   #287
Chris Kindred
I have been in contact with others about this. Hank already sold my ball pythons. I've been put off and given excuse after excuse. Even if this isn't the same guy that you told me about, he has sold stollen property and ripped me off. His adds are still on here. Why? a con artist is a con artist. Are you waiting for others to be scammed also?

Old 09-27-2011, 06:23 PM   #288
hhmoore
That isn't how things work here.
We don't serve as judges in these situations; and we don't ban somebody because someone else has a negative experience with him. Even if it is somebody that we are confident is running scams, we can't just arbitrarily ban them - doing so fosters the idea that anybody that isn't banned must be okay to deal with...and could potentially cause issues if somebody gets scammed; not to mention the problems if it turns out we were incorrect in our assessment.

At this point - until there is reasonable proof that Hank Pyles is James Bayles or Hank Boyles, please confine your posts regarding this transaction to threads with Hank's name in the title. In saying this I am not stating that Hank Pyles is a different person - as I am not totally convinced of that - however, without something to back up such claims, continued talk about Hank Pyles is out of place in this thread.

BTW, your assertion that James Bayles and Hank "Boyles" are banned is also incorrect...the Deansreptiles account is banned, because it was created under an assumed name; but both the hboyles66 and jbayles78 accounts are active.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #289
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Pertinence?
Here's your Pertinence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
If you are referring to the message that I sent you, you are presenting incorrect information here....and that would be moderator (singular), so I'm guessing that you have been in contact with other moderators about this??

Old 09-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #290
Chris Kindred
whatever... just let people continue to be ripped off. poor mans kingsnake.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!