For Sale ivory carpet, Mexican black king,and CB amazon tree boa! Low price!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 03-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
keeperwang
ivory carpet, Mexican black king,and CB amazon tree boa! Low price!!!!!

Sweet unsexed black king adult around 3 ft , eat everything that smells good and currently feeds on ft small rats. Super puppy tame except feeding response. Lose a tiny part of its tail (about 0.2 inches) but otherwise is super healthy. Asking $70 for it.

4ft+ female ivory carpet python. Tame as carpet can be, and feed on frozen or live small rats like no tomorrow. Asking $160 for her.

And 2011CB amazon tree boa, unique red and gray patterns, doing great on mice tail and pinky, very cute! Asking $45 for it,

Take them all for ONLY $250! and I will drive to meet you, no shipping cost!

I am at Pullman, WA, and will meet buyers at near cities in Washington and Idaho (Spokane, Moscow, Lewiston). Local sale ONLY! I will not ship.

Please email me wangkai64@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks for watching
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!