2011 Ferrari Hypo Pastel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-05-2011, 07:35 PM   #1
ShadowAceD
2011 Ferrari Hypo Pastel

I got this guy from FedEx today courtesy of Chris Canada-Smith.

This, ladies and gents, is a 2011 Ferrari Hypo Pastel, and he is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone needs one of these in their collection, I've decided. Lol

My digital camera is borked, so I can use is my husband's Droid for now. I snapped a few quick pics when he got home outside. The first one is in direct sunlight, the rest are in the shade. But the sun was already quite set.

Still, the amount of color this animal is dripping with is absurd and he isn't even completely "fired up" right now.

Currently, he is nameless.

Love this guy's tail.

These guys have completely white bellies. It accentuates the color by being such a contrast from one point to the other.

Why, hello thar!

Enjoy!

Old 10-05-2011, 07:40 PM   #2
JCCS
I was happy to send him to a good home, Diem. I still can't wait for your reaction after you feed him for the first time.

Chris

Old 10-05-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
ShadowAceD
Me either. He's amazing. Thanks again, Chris.

Old 10-06-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
~Just Curious~
Congrats!
He's a real stunner, just beautiful colors! I'm loving those pinks!

The picture of him in your hands made me melt. I'm so used to seeing them in tubs or on a blank canvas background that I forget just how small they start out as. Simply adorable!
The 'hello thar' cracked me up too, it was the moustache pattern that sealed it for me.

You'll have to let us know what name you decide on~

Old 10-06-2011, 12:27 PM   #5
mxracer4life
If you don't mind me suggesting a name, Luigi, off the movie "Cars", was obsessed with Ferrari's. Just sayin...

Old 10-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #6
Snakesitter
Awesome color, Diem! Congrats on a great acquisition.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:04 PM   #7
ShadowAceD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Just Curious~ View Post
Congrats!
He's a real stunner, just beautiful colors! I'm loving those pinks!

The picture of him in your hands made me melt. I'm so used to seeing them in tubs or on a blank canvas background that I forget just how small they start out as. Simply adorable!
The 'hello thar' cracked me up too, it was the moustache pattern that sealed it for me.

You'll have to let us know what name you decide on~
Those are actually my husband's hands. But yes, I totally know what you mean. It's so easy to forget just how tiny these guys start out at, but it is amazing to realize when you are holding one that is completely wrapped around your body or stretched out seven feet in front of you and you remember the day it fit in the palm of your hand. For me, there is no feeling like it.

He does have a pretty epic goatee thing going on, huh? XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracer4life View Post
If you don't mind me suggesting a name, Luigi, off the movie "Cars", was obsessed with Ferrari's. Just sayin...
That made me laugh pretty hard. I was messing with Chris earlier by saying I was going to name him "Lambo" for Lamborghini. But ... I have a theme of mythological diety names so I am going to stick to that. He's not the only little one without a name as of right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesitter View Post
Awesome color, Diem! Congrats on a great acquisition.
Thank you. He's a great little animal and I cannot wait to watch him grow.

Old 10-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #8
Utta
as* Diem. as.

name him Lucifer!

Old 10-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #9
ShadowAceD
What typo are you attempting to correct, Tyler?

And I can't name him Lucifer. He doesn't have a smug sense of self worth just yet.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:29 PM   #10
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post
Those are actually my husband's hands. But yes, I totally know what you mean. It's so easy to forget just how tiny these guys start out as, but it is amazing to realize when you are holding one that is completely wrapped around your body or stretched out seven feet in front of you and you remember the day it fit in the palm of your hand. For me, there is no feeling like
*points up* typo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!