MGREPTILES Trouble with shipment - Page 56 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2007, 09:38 PM   #551
CurtisF
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisF
Naturally, everyone is skeptical of this revelation. Rightly so, I might add. People who respected you so much come and find this man, so abnormally different from the man they knew, but they ignore it. They try to avoid it as much as they can until they realise you have changed for the worse. Finally, they drop your reputation and call you out. You will have to EARN their respect back, Matt. You're at ground zero, build up. I hope you are truly sorry. I don't know you very well. I only know the second, nasty Matt, and I never met the nicer version. Myself, well, I can't help but think this is damage control, and merely cutting the cord before it gets any longer. If so, it won't work, and people will see right through it. Prove me wrong, Matt.

I really hope you can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGReptiles
I agree!! I didnt expect anyone to say hey its ok.. This just dosent happen excet in the movies and with small town police..lol I know what I have to do but as you can see from the people above even if I do just that and prove It was just what I said, a game, it will not be accepted.. I hope I myself am wrong.. Day one at ground zero, looking forward to day to as only good can come..
I hoped you could, I really did.

I'll make it a point never to give any hope to you again.

Old 05-09-2007, 10:39 PM   #555
Serafim
When does it ever end???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!