MG Reptiles / Matt Graybeal bad guy..... - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-15-2006, 07:07 PM   #141
Tsutton5

I think this thread should be locked, the deal is done and over....The whole problem it seems to me was a short fall of communications...

Old 05-09-2007, 11:05 PM   #143
Dennis Hultman
Yet another thread today.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=511516

Last Week.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=99007

Still not resolved.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=97388

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio
I have dealt with Matt on 3 occasions and needless to say was not very
happy on each one. Let me say I did receive what I ordered each and every time but its always some BS excuse about how he was sick, or his mother was sick or passed away or something like that, or its out of stock. Which let
me say if she did expire I apologize but its like the boy who cried wolf it gets to be tiresome listening to the same old song and dance. I mean he doesn't email or for that matter no correspondence what-so-ever unless you initiate
it, and then he starts with the excuses. I mean one time I was in dire need of heat tape and t-stat bought items I needed littlerally took him over a month to get it to me and I emailed him 2 weeks after I purchased the items and told him I wanted a refund that I bought them elsewhere and still I received the items I purchased somewhere else before I got the stuff from Matt. I mean to save a few measly bucks on t-stats, heat tape and other items is not worth the time and headaches. But just my opinion
Damian Macioce

__________________________________________________ ____________

Quote:
I too received the run around and like Jim S. said was bashed for even saying Matt lied to us,it was a big mess and a long story.It took 6 weeks for me to get all my things and Matt and I had dealt with each other for years.Then i get a visit from my sister that I was on the BOI and Matt brought it here.It was smug to say the least.It said stop don't deal with VanZweden Reptiles due to poss mentel Illness..I know him and my X had some words on here over as did my sister.But like i said in my other post its in the past and I'm not going back to rehash all this.I'm just not going back period

Greg VanZweden
__________________________________________________ _______________

Quote:
I ordered from Matt, because i heard nothing but good things about him and his service. I ordered flexwatt and a thermostat. I waited a week and heard nothing about my order, so I emailed matt and he told me that it would be sent out at the end of the week. I waited until Tuesday of the following week and once again heard nothing, so once again i emailed him, and was told that it would be shipped the following week and it wasn't. Finally I had to email him again and was once again told that it would be sent the following week, with no explanation of why it was so late. My biggest beef with Matt was if my order was going to be late he should have let me know, but every time I had to contact him. I did finally receive the items a month after the order was placed. The items work great. I have no problem with his product, but his customer service greatly needs improving.
Lawrence Gooden Jr

__________________________________________________ ______________

Quote:
On Oct. 13 I needed to order a thermostat and some flexwatt for an incoming snake. I figured I would order from Matt because he seemed like a nice guy and had heard some good about him. Well all was fine until my order was placed.

I ordered on Oct. 13 a wired Johnson Controls thermostat, a sterilite 1960 tub, and a foot of prewired flexwatt. His website said approximately a week to wire and ship the thermostat and flexwatt so I was fine with that. So I e-mail him on Oct. 23 asking for an update on my order. He responds back that day and says that he was out of the clips to wire the flexwatt and they would be in on Wednesday and ship whenever it arrived. I said okay, waited a few days and e-mailed him again asking about the status of my order. It was Oct. 28 and I asked him if the clips were in or was the order shipped. Receive a response of Sunday Oct. 29 and he told me the clips were in on Friday and that my order would be shipped on Monday the 30th. I asked him how long shipping takes and he said 2-3 days. I e-mail him again on 11/03 making sure my order was shipped and he tells me that is has not shipped yet and would be shipped the next day. Here I am on the 7th, nearly a month later with no thermostat and a breeder waiting to ship a snake off to me. If they were in on the 27th, what was the problem with shipping it off on the 30th? Why was another 5 days needed until my order left his place?

Normally, I would not get worried over this or worked up, but I never got any e-mails from Matt explaining updates or anything like that. I never got any info until I inquired. If you want your flexwatt on time, order from somewhere else. Being out of stock is understandable, but no updates for me and procrastination if not understandable of a business
Timothy Lowe

__________________________________________________ _____________

Quote:
I have heard nothing but good things about Matt and his company. This statement alone negates every good thing I've heard. Someone, possibly a customer, states how much they respect you but gives you a suggestion as to how to improve your business and what do you do? You blow them off, quite sarcastically IMO, stating that they are no longer a customer and to "Have a good one!" PATHETIC!

The emails that you posted supported what Tim said. Though your post shows your replies first and Tim's emails second, it is obvious that your comments were just that, responses. You showed nothing that supported that you, as the business man, made the effort to keep your customer informed as to YOUR delay.

As a business, there is a thing called inventory. You know how much product you have and make some kind of predictions as to how much business you expect in the near and long distant future. Your order items you need well before it comes to a point where you are "Out of Stock."

You can make it two people that you are truly sorry to have lost their business. And yes, I WILL have a good one!
Spencer Webber

Quote:
I have had a similar experience recently as well. Granted there was an error on my side but it was corrected promptly on my part. While I am not satisfied this time I hope to be next time. See I can't find anywhere else that connects the flex watt(I honestly haven't looked too hard, Know anywhere else?) and I don't want to pay for the tool to use it a few times. Here is my story.

I ordered a small order of flex watt on September 7th. To be specific it was 4 pieces in total all 11" , 2 each 1' long and 2 each 2' long all to be connected(plug and play). I get the automated responce the next day as well as a responce from Matt to clarify that he understood my order to make sure it is right. On September 14, I get an e-mail from Matt telling me that my package was about to ship but he(his shipping clerk) found a mistake on my order before it went out. I had accidentally ordered full connection sets but not the plug and play which was maybe three bucks more. So I email him back and ask for a bill so I can pay and get it out. I get the payment request on the 17th of September and pay it on the 19th of September. So I should be good to go.

Well a couple weeks go by and nothing so i email him to get an update. On October 5th Matt replies that the order shipped sometime ago and I should have it by now(I agree). He says If it doesn't arrive in a couple days he will resend it. So I receive the package on the 11th of October,and open in a few days later as I was busy, low and behold there is the flexwatt rolled up, cords banded togeather and a bag of insulators and clips, not a single unit connected. So I email Matt to let him know and that I am being understanding due to MY mistake in the beginning, what should I do. I get a email from Matt on October 17th telling me to send it back and he will connect them. That was a Tuesday, and i got to the post office and sent it back that Friday the 20th of October. I hear nothing till November 3rd, when I get a PayPal shipping confirmation(the only one i got). So Monday, November 6th, Noon I open my door and there is my order.

This time it is correct, but in order to get my flexwatt I had to wait a total of 2 months and pay for shipping twice. Now I realize shipping three times took a few days here and there but what about the rest of the time. Note Matt never contacted me to inform me of any delays or anything. The only time he contacted me was to inform me of the mistake on the order or to reply to inquiries as to why i didn't have my product. I've dealt with Matt in the past and probably will in the future, I just hope my next orders will be smoother.
Andrew Elholm

Quote:
had a similar 'issue' with Matt, but it's really not a big deal.

I made the suggestion to him when the box finally arrived to immediately drop USPS and ship using FedEx. He sent me my package 'priority mail', and the damn thing took almost 10 days to get from West Va. to Connecticut.

That is horribly lame, and that is not Matt's fault. A FedEx ground order would have been here in 2-3 days, and for half the price. Plus, with the number of orders that Matt sends out every week, FedEx should be salivating to get in on that. I'd assume there would be a decent sized discount offered.

Now I did have some communication problems with Matt, so perhaps he needs to try and work out some bugs with his server or spam filters, but he does appear to be trying to rectify that, and that's all you can really ask.

I think having a website showing actual in stock numbers will help these problems out a great deal. If that can get improved, along with the e-mail problems, Matt will be all set.

From what I can gather, nobody is complaining about the actual product, just the customer service. Thankfully, that doesn't take too much to fix.

Quote:
I've noticed that Matt's proposed solutions nearly all involve blaming someone else:

Number 1- blame the shipper!
1. Switching to UPS or possibly Fedex only using USPS as a choosable option for the customer, this removes some delay as USPS is proving to be undependable.

Number 2- blame the customer!
2. Only selling to my distributors in Canada and not selling anywhere else as that initself is problematic. Sorry UK and the rest of the world

Number 3- blame the website
3. New website that automatically informs the customer what the status of the order is. (Yes sometimes I do forgect to send an email but the deal with Ken is not the case). Tells quanity in stock and hopefully prints orders into a batch every morning and evening(Is that possible Nathen)

Number 4- blame the products
4. Downsizing what I offer. Some of the auto items are just not profitable enough to offer, like the emitters, bulbs etc. This will remove alot of the orders being delayed as the rest of the products are ready to rock and roll.

Number 5- blame the unhired employee
5. Still trying to hire some help, anyone local to 25154????

When does the blame come to Matt? I guess never. If you noticed 2 years ago on the BOI, if anyone jumped on Matt- everyone came to his defense, now it's about 50/50.... tells me something.

I wish I had too much business! Darn pesky customers!

Steve Harrison
Jacksonville, FL

__________________________________________________ ___________

Quote:
wish I had looked here sooner. I haven't taken the time to read this entire thread (I kind of lost focus when it came to bashing each other's religious principles) But I feel I have to make everyone aware of MG reptiles current practices.
I placed an order with MG Reptiles through a Kingsnake Classified and paid in full through PayPal on 11/19. I received a confirmatio e-mail of receipt of funds from MGR on 1/23 with a statement that my order would be shipped in 1-7 days depending on complexity of wiring. My order consisted of 50' of 3" flexwatt, 10 sets of connectors and a set of sexing probes as an afterthought since he had them listed "on sale". Since there was no wiring involved, I assumed my order would be shipped on the lower end of his self listed timeline.
Well......
On the EIGHTH day I received another e-mail from Matt that stated :
......The 6pc probe sets are currenntly on back order as I am sure you know from previous emails.

There were no such e-mails. I had never been told ANYTHING was on back order. Nontheless, I informed him that the probes were only an afterthought and the flex watt was what was needed. If the probes were causing a delay then please cancel them and send the flexwatt as expeditiously as possible- I had a rack built that was on hold waiting for the flexwatt and I never expected it to take 10 days to prepare a 50' piece of flexwatt for shipping.
I received a vert snappy e-mail from Matt stating "It didn;t take 10 days to prepare an order of flexwatt, the probes were on backorder and he would refund the probes. From this I assumed the flexwatt and connectors were ready and since the probes were being refunded, he would immediately ship my order. So I waited- even as long as his first imposed 1-7 day shipping time frame.
Well......
On the eighth day I assumed I had been taken. I had patiently waited the first eight days and been given a story about probes being on back order. Then I patiently waited the second eight days and tried to call Matt at what was listed as his business hours and got no answer on several occasions. On about the fifth or sixth call, I got an answering machine. I left a message with my name, phone number, and the order that was in question.... I never got an answer either by phone or e-mail.
I logged on to Paypal on 12/08 and opened a dispute- not a claim. Paypal states that a dispute is only a communication between seller and customer not a communication with PayPal. I listed events as I have already outlined. Matt answered the dispute (still has never called ME back) in a little over 3 hours stating that the order would be shipped via USPS the next day, but he went on to say that items I had ordered were custom made and went on about a return policy. He also alluded to the fact that I didn't leave a message on his answering machine and he didn't know I called.
I addressed those issues through PayPal stating I felt the sellers response was deceptive, but was satisfied that the order would be shipped the next day.
Well.....
I received another personal e-mail berating me about professionalism and that my tactics wouldn't work and I would get a refund "IF YOU ARE ENTITLED TO ONE" Then another e-mail stating he could either ship the order or charge me a 25% restocking fee since he had already cut the flexwatt and prepared the box for shipping. I responded telling him that all I ever wanted was what I had already paid for.
Well........
The next day I reeceived another e-mail saying he refused to ship my order until I cancelled my dispute with PayPal. He stated That I could always open it up later as a claim. I re=read the terms on PayPal that stated once a dispute is cancelled it cannot be reopened or elevated to a claim. I posted this in my buyers response on paypal and in a personal e-mail to Matt, assuring him that I would gladly cancel the dispute as soon as I received my order.
Then......
Within an hour, Matt responded to PayPal by escalating the disput to a claim himself and sent me another personal e-mail berating me as paranoid because he didn't ship the minute I placed the order.
Sorry this is soooo long, but I wanted to make it as complete as possible as to the details and I will apologize for any typos ahead of time since it too long even for me to go back and proof read.
Shawn Gilbert

Quote:
I have now read the entire post. There seems to be a lot of side arguments and personal issues here. What prompted me to include myself in this post is not just a simple matter of a delayed order. If it was, I would have come looking here and contributed on 12/01. That is not the case. I asked Matt as nicely as possible in my e-mail to please cancel the probes if they were causing the delay and ship the flexwatt as expeditiously as possible.
His very snappy response stating "it didn't take 10 days to ship flexwatt....I will refund the probes." led me to believe the order would then be shipped immediately. I find it hard to believe if he was that angry about the matter, he simply forgot to refund the probes. At that point he was delaying for some other reason- someone mentioned that the common denominator was the inclusion of flexwatt in the order. Maybe that is what it was and he just delayed some more until he got it. Even that is not what sent me here.
When another eight days went by and i tried to contact him in person over the phone and was unsuccessful, I became worried that this was a scam artist- I had no knowledge of Matt's all of you here obviously do.
I told him to please contact me about the order or I would FIRST contact Paypal, and if I did not get a resolution I would THEN contact the police.
When I filed the DISPUTE (remember, I NEVER escalated it to a claim) Matt responded (through PayPal) with a verydeceptive answer talking about the customer's (ME) order containing custom built materials that could not be returned. His reply ended with a very simplistic "next time you call, leave a message so we know in fact you called" (paraphrased- I probably shouldn't use the quotes) Leading anyone who read it to believe that he had no knowledge that I called and so the reason he NEVER returned my call and also why he did not promptly take care of the matter.
Now after reading his response in post #219, he finally admits (I'll leave out the quotes) getting angry about receiving a voicemail about contacting the police.
See, he DID get my message on his answering machine. He LIED about not getting it in his response to PayPal. He LIED about my order containing custom built components, he sent up a smoke screen about the issue revolving around returns and refunds when the ONLY issue was non shipment.
The terms of service for PayPal are clear about canceling a dispute. I am sure most of you are aware of them, and someone who is more computer literate than I can post them verbatim - that once a dispute is closed it CANNOT be reopened OR escalated to a claim.
Matt LIED to me when he wrote that I had to cancel the dispute to allow him to ship. He LIED to me when he said I could cancel the dispute and later reopen it as a claim.
In Matt's first response to PayPal he stated...customers order will be shipped tomorrow using USPS. He LIED because he contacted me via personal e-mail and stated he would not ship unless I cancelled the dispute.
When I posted a reply in PayPAl that I still had concerns about the transaction. Matt responded by saying... the customer has filed a CLAIM that prevents me from shipping.
Got to say it........ LIE AGAIN!! I was very clear in my communication to him that I was keeping it as a DISPUTE not a CLAIM for as long as possible to keep it (as Paypal told me) between the customer and the seller, and give him the opportunity to do the right thing. Please read the posting of the PayPal correspondence- SELLER has escalated this to a CLAIM. He blames ME twice for holding up the order because I filed a CLAIM.
Matt's last responce to PayPal said something about me being offered a refund SEVERAL times. Guess what...... LIE again.
Matt sent me a single antagonistic e-mail saying something like .. tell you what I can either ship your order today or refund your order minus a 25% restocking fee. That was the only reference to refunding that was ever made, and it was entirely unsolicited by me. All I wanted was what I paid for.
This post was started by someone else that created a great deal of discussion about whether or not they should get a full refund after waiting so long for an order and whether they opened the box or not. In this case, Matt is damanding a 25% restocking fee for an item he never shipped! not to mention the other option- I can ship your order today (12/08) was, as we all now know......... yes,...... a LIE. Since he did not do it.
Some of the post I read seem to be more accurate that others, but one thing came across rather clear, Matt will blame ANYONE BUT HIMSELF.
He sent an e-mail saying he would refund the probes, he sent an e-mail saying he would refund shipping. My guess is that if and when the order arrives neither will be refunded and that those, too, were lies. I will let you know. He lied about not getting my message on his answering machine. He lied about my order containing custom order electronics. He lied about the issue being refunds. He lied about shipping my order the following day of the initial PayPal dispute. He lied about shipping it the same day if I didn't want to swallow a 25% restocking fee for an item that was never shipped. He lied about saying he could not ship because I filed a claim. He lied about me filing a claim. To me there is more at issue here that poor time management of a business that simply get behind on shipping. I could have lived with that.

I ordered a T-stat and some more flex from Matt and with a couple weeks of no contact and a couple emails asking if my order was sent out and if the credit card was billed, NOTHING. I sent him an email saying he had 1 more day to get back to me or he could consider the order canceled. Needless to say its been 5 days now and nothing. No phone call, email, nothing. His company has been falling under lately. I don't know about you guys but waiting 2-3 weeks with NO communication on an order is BS!
Maybe my emails stopped getting through and your phone broke so feel free to email me Matt, Please and once I have your attention I will give you my Number privately
Jake Terry

__________________________________________________ ___________

Quote:
Jake - This is EXACTLY what happened to me. I ordered my first t stat and flex from him. I only ordered it because he was on BP.net so I thought "ok cool, good guy" Little did I know at the time, nor had I ever heard about this place either. Well I didn't hear much from him but he told me he sent it out to my house. Well I NEVER received it -- BUT he sure did get my money and I did get billed for it. I fought long and hard with my bank to get that money back too. I emailed Matt and his response was something along the lines of "To bad...you received it so I can't help you."

Jake if I was you, I WOULD NOT wait... call your bank or credit card company today and ask them if you have been changed for it. If so tell them what happened and that you have been ripped off by this guy and that you need help to get your money back. It may take a few months like it did mine because I had to fill out paper work and all but I did get my money back in the end.

Good luck Jake!

Quote:
As with everyone else's orders, mine was delayed. No big deal, except for the fact that Matt didn't tell me until after I placed the order that the item was out of stock. Like I said, this wasn't that big of a deal, but was enough to make me take my business elsewhere. Notice I asked him about the price of the thermostats on March 10 at 3:53 pm. He responded the same day at 4:37 pm with no mention that they were out of stock. I then placed my order and received an email from Matt at 5:33 pm saying that they were out of stock and he would ship the first of next week, but it actually took about two weeks.

See emails below.

Matt Crabe

Quote:
On Oct. 13 I needed to order a thermostat and some flexwatt for an incoming snake. I figured I would order from Matt because he seemed like a nice guy and had heard some good about him. Well all was fine until my order was placed.

I ordered on Oct. 13 a wired Johnson Controls thermostat, a sterilite 1960 tub, and a foot of prewired flexwatt. His website said approximately a week to wire and ship the thermostat and flexwatt so I was fine with that. So I e-mail him on Oct. 23 asking for an update on my order. He responds back that day and says that he was out of the clips to wire the flexwatt and they would be in on Wednesday and ship whenever it arrived. I said okay, waited a few days and e-mailed him again asking about the status of my order. It was Oct. 28 and I asked him if the clips were in or was the order shipped. Receive a response of Sunday Oct. 29 and he told me the clips were in on Friday and that my order would be shipped on Monday the 30th. I asked him how long shipping takes and he said 2-3 days. I e-mail him again on 11/03 making sure my order was shipped and he tells me that is has not shipped yet and would be shipped the next day. Here I am on the 7th, nearly a month later with no thermostat and a breeder waiting to ship a snake off to me. If they were in on the 27th, what was the problem with shipping it off on the 30th? Why was another 5 days needed until my order left his place?

Normally, I would not get worried over this or worked up, but I never got any e-mails from Matt explaining updates or anything like that. I never got any info until I inquired. If you want your flexwatt on time, order from somewhere else. Being out of stock is understandable, but no updates for me and procrastination if not understandable of a business.
Timothy Lowe

Quote:
MG Reptiles / Matt Graybeal bad guy.....
We placed an order with Matt on April 4th for the following:

1 Scale weighing in 0.05 gram increments
1 Ranco thermostat
40 foot of 3" 10 watt heat tape

On 4/6/06 our credit card was charged and we assumed the order was on the way.
On the morning of 4/8/06 we decided we needed to add something to our order so we called Matt to see if he sent it out yet. He hadn't and we added 3 foot of 11" heat tape to our order. He told us the order was going out that day. Our credit card was charged again on the 8th and we again waited for our order.
On 4/18/06 we contacted Matt to tell he we had not received our order yet and wanted to know what the hold up was. Here is the e-mail we sent:
Ok we called Matt to report the problems .....he actually told us that he thought the tape was 10 watt and that he must have shipped out 500 foot of 6 watt tape without knowing to others ......he asked us to ship the incorrect items back to him and he would credit us the different $120.99 + the return shipping which was $11.00 through USPS.

We sent the items back on 5/2/06 and I made sure to get a delivery conformation # on it......on 5/4/06 their was an attempted delivery and a notice was left........the order has still not been claimed from the post office and if it isn't picked up soon it will be returned to us again..........here is the tracking number to the order we returned.
0305 0830 0002 0370 3406 ...........We have left 4 messages with him since we returned the order.......he will not return our calls.......but he seems to have enough time to post new ads on the other classified websites daily.

I don't think anyone should have to go through this to get what they paid for..........don't get me wrong.....we all make mistakes now and again but I would hope that most of us would fix the problem as soon as it is brought to our attention.........it is 5/10/06 and we have not resolved this problem........I don't want to do a credit back on my credit card but I'm afraid Matt has left us no choice.

Nicole & Kevin Elliser
K&N Reptiles

Quote:
Another case of POOR customer service
I had the EXACT same experience with MG Reptiles. Bought a Thermostat and two small pieces of Heat Tape - maybe 6 inches long each - because he was having a sale. Took him over 3 weeks to ship that stuff to me. Was a "Oh, it is coming", "Oh, I ran out of supplies to put the heat tape together", "Oh, I'll get to wiring the heat tape next weekend". Wasn't worth at the time to make a big stink about it as I just wanted my stuff but after reading the starting post to this thread I had to chime in with my experience because I had the exact same poor customer service dealing with MG Reptiles - and I have never talked to or know any of these vaunted "Wolf Pack" gang. MG didn't even offer to pick up the shipping to make up for him taking forever to get his act together and I wasn't an irate customer or a pain in the @$$ either to piss him off. Maybe I should have grumbed a bit but that is my bad. Good news is both the Thermostat and Heat Tape are still working just fine, so at least I didn't have to wait forever for bunk product. At any rate, I don't think my experience makes him a bad guy or a scamer but most definitely someone I wouldn't do business with again in the future and after seeing all this, definitely looks like there is a pattern here.

Quote:
Same deal
Sorry I didnt see this sooner. Same deal Matt, your missing the whole problem. YOU promise shipping and then say it is on the way, when it is not. YOU create these situations. If you were honest about when you were shipping upfront in the first place and not ignore emails when we complain about it it wouldnt get posted here. Then when it does you and your friends put a twist back at the buyer to make them a bad guy, throwing insults and making them think they dont have the right to complain about you. I know you are not out to rip anyone off, but you need to have alot better communication and not put your customers off. Our whole deal was as well I didnt know you and you said its on the way when it wasnt. And your complaint about me "your customer" was I was impatient and jumped the gun on calling back the PayPal. I wasnt nearly as patient as them, but your lack of communication after the money is sent causes the problem. Not everyone knows you and will wait for there purchase as long as some of your customers do. That you need to face and fix. I have one Bad trader rating and its from you, for being YOUR customer one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyballboa
Greg.I would like to back you up on what you have said cause you have done it for me on a few occasions.The one time Greg and i made a deal for a few cages and they were to be shipped with a company called red arrow.He quoted me the price for shipping and cages.Well the day of shipping came around and red arrow changed their weight limit and thewy would ne accept my cages.Greg went to another company who charges more for shipping.He took the loss on this and never once aske me for extra money.See link to my boi post on Greg.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...ead.php?t=76181
Matt 29 dollar refund could have gotten you a repeat customer who tells everyone about your great service which means a few more cutomers and most likely another good guy post here on the boi(like the one i made for Greg) which means alot more customers and repeat customers.
I dont understand why you are taking this stand here cause i feel it is gonna make you look bad man which to be honest i dont think you are.
I think you should make things better and do whats right for your customer,you and your bussiness.
Todd Peddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
I had 2 similar experiences with Matt back in 2005/2006. You know the old saying, screw me once..... Well, I switched to the Bean Farm and have placed MULTIPLE orders and have not only been surprised at their communication and shipping times but they often send me extra items for free. NOW THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE and something that Matt will never do.

Here's to you Matt and thank you for showing people what Christians are NOT.

Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrangelod
I ordered 2 Rancos w/8 slot power strips from MG in October and paid for them at that time.He said the 8 receptacle strips would have to be ordered.I checked a month later and he said they hadn't come in,and offered some 6 slot strips instead.I needed the 8's and I agreed to wait as long as the 8's were indeed "in the system and not forgotten"A month later,I checked again and was toldthe manufactuer said three more weeks.It seemed odd as the 8's are on the shelf at the Home stores,but I figured he has to get them from his source to make his margin.3weeks later,NOTHING.At this point I am not upset YET,and agreed to accept 2 6 slots on each themostat instead of 1 8 slot,and was giving a definate ship date.Several days went by with no package and I contacted MG with a request for the merchandise or money back and he said no refunds,I already shipped.I asked for a tracking # and was given a generic PO message that said MG had notified the PO to "expect a shipment"????? I asked him why he lied about my shipment and he replied"I didn't lie,I simply failed to ship on the date I said I would"I then replied If I don'y receive my order,I will report to KS,Fauna etc .MG replied that if I say one word about this,he will sue me as his Father in law is an attorney.I asked him how can he sue someone if they are telling the truth?
I finally received my order and now the best part.One ranco had 2 of the same strips and the other one had 2 differsnt strips.Upon plugging them in,onlly the odd strip worked.I contacted MG and he said everything is tested and if I wanted to send them back,he would"take a look at them" After all the above,I went to the home center and purchased 2 8 slot strips,hooked them up and learned my lesson.I have all the e-mails if someone wants to post them,but it seems like a moot point after all the other posts .Perhaps it is good his father in law is a lawyer,he may have to support matt when he has no income.
A.P.DiPASQUAle

Quote:
Originally Posted by techgirl
I placed an order with Matt at the beginning of February and finally received it today. I had requested that the flexwatt be hooked up a certain way and it was not done! Very unhappy at being made to wait and then having an incomplete job done. Poor business practice. I had to make numerous e-mails and leave various messages to only get 2 e-mails in return and never a return phone call. Last time I ever do business with him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD1
Anyone have any "issues" getting in touch with Matt or anybody for that matter from this company. I ordered two Herpstats from him a couple of weeks ago, my credit card has been charged but I've yet to see the items. Numerous messages and emails with no response. What gives?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmmuscle91
I had a little trouble last time I ordered from him. It would take a couple days for him to respond and I didnt get any products untill about a month or more afetr I ordered them. He may be a good guy but with the experience I have had with him I probably won't order from him again unless I start hearing good things again.
__________________________________________________ ________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendyhoo9
I am not dealing with Matt anymore. From what I understand he is a one man show. It took me a month to receive my last shipment from him as well (after many calls and emails).
Nice enough guy to talk to but I stopped believing his many assurances that my order was "in the mail" by the end of the first week.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeySnakeSnake
Matt seems like a great guy, but I won't deal with him again either. The first time my order was placed, after at least a week of waiting I emailed just to find that they were out of stock on the item I already paid for, and I was going to have to wait another week, I cancelled.

Second time I ordered I was very clear on when I expected the delivery to take place, and it was delayed almost a week beyond that.

I've started ordering from Rich at Reptilebasics, he has always answered his cell for me, and ships stuff out to me within hours of me ordering it, one time in 30 mins ...

Great guy, 5 *'s from me.

Quote:
That is exactly what happened to me. He assured the stuff was in the mail and it wasnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr~python
Matt helped me with any questions i had for building my rack and he emailed back pretty quick, but, when i went to order the flexwatt for the rack it NEVER came. i got in contact with him and tried to get my money back through pay pal. i guess paypal contacted him or something and he sent us a very rude email. he said he was gonna put my name, phone number, paypal account, or something to that effect, on every forum on the net saying that i was trying to fraud him.

i would never deal with him again although a lot of people seem to like him. the other stuff for the rack like the wire, crimps, and crimp covers came pretty fast with no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr~python
i understand about orders being late, etc. but my order NEVER came and when i tried to get reembursed thru paypal (i guess they have a guarantee about orders never getting received) i got the flexwatt because of paypals guarantee but he sent me a very rude email like i said above, calling me a fraud, and "how dare you" etc, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmonkey51
I placed an order over 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive it, so far I am very dissatisfied. I guess next time I'll go with bean farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaniard
Has anyone else had a hard time with their MGReptiles Orders lately? I placed my order for a tub/flexwatt setup on August 27th. When I originally had trouble getting a hold of Matt it was due to a change in my email address so fine blame is on me for that. When I did finally hear from him at my new email address on Sept 5th he said my package would ship that week and arrive in 2-3 days. Its now Sept 26th, I wrote him an email on the 21st and called him on the 25th. No response, meanwhile I'm stuck waiting for a tub to house my pastel thats on hold. I don't want to go through paypal because I want to give him the benefit of the doubt with him getting married an all. I just wish he would respond to my many attempts to reach him. I'm not looking to tarnish anyones reputation, but when is enough enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropheusfreak
I've been waiting for a flexwatt and thermostat order too.

David

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHMAINTENANCE
Hi Matt - Hopefully you get this - I had placed and paid for my order on Sept 7th! Two Johnson Thermostats. I have sent you multiple emails requesting a tracking ID as you stated over a week ago that it would be shipped on Friday and I have received no response. I can't wait any longer - I need my thermostat to keep my BP happy! Just so you know I will more than likely be cancelling my order via paypal tonight if I dont receive it and ordering thru someone who can ship to me tomorrow next day. My BP needs his thermostats - I cant wait any long

Also in the future it would be helpful to inform your customer if the product is on backorder for over 2 Weeks instead of having to wait two weeks giving you the benefit of the doubt waiting every day only to find out it is on backorder

Not trying to be harsh, but I really need and needed my thermostat 3 weeks ago when I ordered it

Thanks,
Cara

Quote:
Matt - Tracking # Please?. Next Day AIR I Hope? Considering I ordered this 3 weeks ago? ...and had I not logged on and seen this I still would not know it was coming But I guess this is the best way to communicate with you???? :frustrate Matt I purchased from you because of all your advertisement on this board and so far this has not been a good experience. I have to say I am disappointed. Sorry but I am

Quote:
Matt - I STILL have not received my thermostats. The confirmation you sent says that you have notifed the USPS that you have a package to be mailed- but says THAT IT STILL HAS NOT LEFT !!!!!

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on September 27, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

I am cancelling my order right now thru PAYPAL! You took my $ via Paypal almost 4 WEEKS AGO! This is ridiculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyorchid
Good luck getting your money back! I know it took me from May to about two weeks ago to get my money back from them. I too ordered something from MG. I too had to wait a month to get myself shipped out, and I never received it. I went though everything from having to email Matt, to having to go to the post office and bugging them, filing a claim with them, questioning my poor mail man - having him file a claim saying he never dropped us off a package, them filing and calling pay pal many many a time and complaining. Finally I just not got my money back. Never again! I still do not know whatever happened to my stuff that apparently was shipped out.

Quote:
I'm in the same boat you are. My tracking info says the same nonsense. Do all these people with good things to say get on a VIP list of some sort that I wasn't aware about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabernet
You know, I've wondered the same thing in the past. I couldn't believe all the excellent reviews that I read.

I've kept quiet about my experiences, but I guess I'll speak up now.

I now purchase all of my heating supplies from Rich at Reptile Basics, and I get what I order within 2 days of placing my order (he ships UPS or Fedex and I'm only a 2 day route even with ground).

My first order I placed with Matt was in late July 2005 for a thermostat, flexwatt, used 20 gallon long tank, and a lid.

In late August I was trying to reach him for the status of my order and finally responded and said that he had sold out of the tanks. :confuzd: A month he had my money and then he tells me he sold out? Why didn't he tell me the moment he received my money? So, we finally worked it out that once he sold a gecko that he'd have a tank available.

Then, his supplier of flexwatt was out of flexwatt. I finally got my order in middle September.

January 2006 came and I gave Matt the benefit of the doubt and decided to order another thermostat and some more flexwatt. The same sized flexwatt, wired was now five or six dollar more. When I asked about that, he tells me that I had actually purchased USED flexwatt on a special in the summer. Unbeknownst to me, because I would not have ordered used flexwatt. When I questioned it, he came back with an "LOL" and tells me that he sold OUT of the used, so I actually got new at a used price.

So, we worked out pricing and exactly what I wanted in flexwatt and an agreed upon price. I stressed when I needed the order, because I had scheduled a day off to receive three snakes, and I needed to get their tubs set up and running for 48 hours. I was assured that everything was in stock, and that would be no problem. After a delay, I heard again that a supplier was out, this time the thermostat. I had to put off delivery of my animals for another week, and my order shipped out on the third promised date.

I will say this - the USPS website will always say what's been posted above until your order is delivered. I would prefer to work with someone who will ship UPS or FedEx that provides true tracking.

But based on two purchases that failed to be delivered when originally promised, and no communication about delays unless I specifically asked (I shouldn't have to ask, the vendor should give the customer a courtesy e-mail at the very least to let them know their order is NOT shipping when promised), and excellent service EVERY time from Reptile Basics, that is my vendor of choice for heating supplies now, and will be the vendor I refer people to.

In my "real life" I am a buyer for a multi-millon dollar company. If my vendors don't deliver as promised or don't communicate delays in my orders, I give them two chances and then I replace them with a vendor who will deliver as promised and will openly communicate if there's a delay without me having to ask.

Quote:
Now that I've reached the limit on how far I'll let people go, I'm going to voice my FULL opinion about my experience.

This statement right here is a bunch of balogna. I left multiple emails, PM's on this site, even voice messages without response. Everything I did was in a neutral professional manner. The only time I got a response initially was when I mentioned paypal, and even then he answered with a "don't threaten me with paypal" What ever happened to customer satisfaction? Where was the I'm sorry it took me so long to respond to you but only a day to accept your money. NOWHERE!

Even throughout all of this I hoped he would just send me my order and gave him the benefit of a doubt with all his personal complications...But then I thought I was being played for a fool. After all what self respecting business man would envolve his own personal life as an excuse of why he is delayed. I DON"T CARE. If there are any personal reasons you can't run your business, then temporarily close it down, don't screw with customers that you obviously don't give a damn about. Don't send me an emails saying you shipped my product when you did nothing but notify the post office to expect a package.

Don't feed me this crock of you know what. All your doing is taking advantage of my patience.

To anyone who ever had a good experience with this vendor, Bravo, and good luck with him in the future. I know for a fact I'd rather rot in a ditch than deal with MGreptiles again. Not because of the delays but because of all the b/s fed to me in the process, quite frankly I have indigestion.

The "i'm a one man show" excuse is crap, if you have a workflow that demands more than one set of hands, hire the help, or at least have the decency to tell your customers its going to take them more than a month to receive their orders, not the misleading and broad verbage you have written in your terms of sale.

Never Again!

I hope many other people will be spared the aggrevation I have gone though.

Special thanks to Evan for dealing with all the changed dates and holding my snake for so long. It is good to know that the straight up businessmen still exist in this world.

Quote:
AMEN! Rich! x2

I did finally receive my thermostats on Sat night but still never received any other form of communication. I too had a new BP on the way and had expected my thermostats to be there before my BP - WRONG!!!
Instead I spent every 2 hours adjusting UTH's and lights with dimmers, etc to keep my new BP happy! Which BTW - I must have done right! Because he had his first rat with me last night!

Looks like there is a need for someone to look into pulling his rights to advertise on this sight so that people don't associate him with this site - like I did being a NOOB! I trusted because his banner was on this site.

Well I'm thankful my stuff did arrive a month later!

Note: Dont buy from someone who does not use UPS or Fedex - the trackers are worthless from USPS!

Quote:
I wasn't even lucky enough to recieve my stuff. I opened a dispute with paypal today. I would love to be wrong though and have my stuff arrive, would make things much easier. But we'll see i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartibartfast
I ordered a thermostat from MG a few weeks ago. Aside from the order confirmation e-mail, I did not receive any communication, which was disconcerting but the thermostat arrived a week after I'd ordered it, so I didn't worry about it too much.

I notice that in the earlier thread (now merged) a post from Matt in June stated that he was shipping all items himself at that time. For what it's worth, my thermostat shipped directly from Spyder Robotics, not from MG. This was mildly startling, since my bf works in the tech industry and packages labeled "Robotics" are always for him...I couldn't figure out why it adressed to me until I saw the Herpstat label on the side.

My experience was satisfactory, but based on what I'm reading in this thread, I will probably think hard before ordering from him again. It's a pity, because I am from WV and liked the idea of supporting my home state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintado
I also have an order for several items that is long over due, with a email saying probes are on backorder, I am starting to worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disposition
I wish I had checked out reptilebasics.com, before I ordered anything, I asked Matt if he could guarantee its arrival before October 7th. I am travelling a 1000 mile round trip, to a reptile expo, which is the first in my province on October 7th, so it's pretty useless if I don't have anything to house him in.

He did guarantee it would be here by then, and now, being October 4th, I am not even sure it has shipped yet. He won't respond to my emails. I ordered on September 20th, so that gave a lot of time. I spent $250, and am now requesting a refund, if it hasn't been shipped as of yet. It's ridiculous, especially since he GUARANTEED it would be here.

I am getting a very nice deal on my first ball python, which is CB, 3 years old, 1400 g, for $75. I may have to let this deal go, since the person selling it seems to really want to get rid of him, for either money, or space reasons. I am feeling very screwed over.

I can empathize with you on this..... I hope your stuff magically arrives soon, he never responded to even one of my several emails! Im still amazed my stuff finally got here but it took 4 weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by recycling goddess
i too was promised a very fast delivery... i only purchased from him because he promised to ship it the same day (provent-a-mite) and yet... he didn't ship when he said... he had some excuses... but honestly i never believed any of them. personally i'll never order from him again.

no laws broken here matt... unless telling the truth about your "service" (and lack thereof) is against the law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin-branam
Short Story:

I placed my order on Feb. 21 for one Ranco bare thermostat (NO wiring required), one Herpstat thermostat, and one bag of perlite. It was confirmed via e-mail on Feb 22 and said it would ship within 1-7 days depending on wiring. I heard nothing for 2 weeks and sent an e-mail asking what the status f my order was with no reply. 2 days later i sent another e-mail asking the same thing and i expressed a little disappointment that i didn’t get a reply. i got a reply to this one claiming my order would be shipped the next day, march 8 via priority mail, and that i would be refunded for the perlite since he didn’t have any in stock (even though orders are claimed to be pulled the same day ordered, which means it took over 2 weeks to tell me this). i asked for a tracking number that same day. i didn’t receive a tracking number or the package after the 3 days it takes for priority so i sent another e-mail, this one clearly expressing my frustration, but i was not rude about it, the afternoon of the 11th. I waited all day on the 12th with no response, so sent him another e-mailing that i was disappointed with his service, and would be canceling my order, etc. etc. (see emails below for more on this). I then got a response only 11 minutes later (and this is at 10:30pm) stating my package was already shipped, and that he would be dropping it off in 30 minutes (that doesn’t add up), and that he would never do business with me again. Now if you read all of that, you will probably like to read the e-mails:

remembering my order was placed and then confirmed on feb 22, we'll start with the second email i sent:

Me on Mar 7 am:

Sent the email below on sunday. it has now been 2 business days and you have not responded (like you state on your website). i also left a phone message yesterday with no return call. i am starting to get a bit flustered with this. please let me know if i need to order from somewhere else as i am in need of the items for my incubator.

Justin

----------original message sent mar. 4, 2007------------------------------
hi,

i am wondering where my order is. i have been waiting for 11 days now since your last e-mail which said 1-7 days depending on wiring, and there was no wiring since i ordered a bare ranco unit (and i don’t think the herpstats have to be wired). i am starting to get a little frustrated that i haven’t heard anything or received my order. please let me know what the status is.

justin

His reply on mar 7 pm:

Hello,
Yes sir we are indeed here. We don’t get a chance to be n the hone much and sorry to say I did not get your email. Your order will be shipping out of here tomorrow vis priority mail. We are out of the perilite so I will be refunding the 9.99.. Thanks for your patience,
-Matt

Lies here about shipping it.

My reply on mar 8:

tracking number?

justin

with no response from matt, my reply on mar. 11, 3pm:

i have now sent you another e-mail which i did not get a reply to. i was simply asking for a tracking number so i could be sure you actually sent out my package when you said you would. please let me know if it has shipped out and please provide me with a tracking or confirmation number (USPS Priority includes this).

justin

with no response after 36 hours, my 2 replies sent this one at 9:35pm:

Okay, I think i have waited long enough for my stuff and since you have no customer service manners, to even tell me if my order has shipped (like i asked in my past two un-answered e-mails), if i don't hear from you with a tracking number by tomorrow, i will be forced to call my credit card company, tell them the situation, and have them cancel the payment to you. I don't know what has happened with your service, but i came to you because you used to have a good rep. but after more research that has obviously changed. you really need to start being a little more respectful to your clients, or you will end up losing business from more than a few people. I will be sending a carbon copy to a third party to verify this e-mail was sent.

Sincerely,
Justin Branam

and this one at 9:44pm

Since i forgot to mention in my other e-mail, if my order has not shipped yet (as of 12 March 2007), consider this my notification to you, to cancel my order. If i do receive the package with a ship date later than 12 March 2007, i will be sending it back pending a full refund on both the item total as well as shipping and return shipping.

Justin

then his reply to my emails at 9:46pm (only 2 minutes after my second email):

Hello Justin,
Thanks for your email. You emailing me stating I do not have a good rep is not the way to get attention, neither is stating you will commit fraud and reverse the charges on your card.. Now, I haven’t been ignoring your emails or anything I have been pretty busy and I also had my right eye damaged by a dog. Your order will have a tracking number in the next 5 minutes. Please pass this aling to your buddy as well.. Good day sir!
-matt

and this one at 9:56pm

Allow me to direct you to our TOS
http://www.mgreptiles.com/Terms.html
Your order has indeed shipped. It will be dropped off in a night box in the next 30 minutes. Label and tracking on file with paypal and I shipped to your confirmed address so that basically means no refunds! Have a good one and please don’t email us anymore as your business is no longer wanted!

Now let’s look specifically at these last 2 e-mails:

WOW! funny how that works. Doesn’t reply to 2 other e-mails, but when i send him those at 10pm look what i get only 2 minutes later:
His reply to my first e-mail:

Hello Justin,
Thanks for your email. You emailing me stating I do not have a good rep is not the way to get attention, neither is stating you will commit fraud and reverse the charges on your card.. Now, I haven’t been ignoring your emails or anything I have been pretty busy and I also had my right eye damaged by a dog. Your order will have a tracking number in the next 5 minutes. Please pass this aling to your buddy as well.. Good day sir!
-matt

actually this was the way to get his attention. seemed like the only way in fact.

First i in no means would be committing fraud. what a joke (really, i laughed when i read this). if you pay for something and you don’t get it, that’s what you do. call the CC company and ask them to stop/reverse charges. In fact i believe fraud could be defined as stating you have shipped a package, and then not shipping it.

second, if he had his eye damaged, a simple e-mail to all pending orders is not too much to ask. would surely keep him from being hassled by pending customers.

third, so even though my order was supposedly shipped within 1-7 days from feb 22, again last thursday, mar. 8, it is now going to be shipped in the next 5 minutes?? so thats twice it should have gone out, but now he claims to be sending it yet again.

Now let’s look at his second email:

Allow me to direct you to our TOS
Your order has indeed shipped. It will be dropped off in a night box in the next 30 minutes. Label and tracking on file with paypal and I shipped to your confirmed address so that basically means no refunds! Have a good one and please don’t email us anymore as your business is no longer wanted!

First, I find it hard to comprehend how my order has already been shipped, yet he will be dropping it off in the next 30 minutes.

Second, so ill assume what he meant is that it hasn’t shipped yet, but is on his way to do so. That's funny because i clearly remember stating that if he hasn’t shipped it yet, to cancel my order. seems silly to make a special trip to the post office drop box at 11pm to ship a cancelled order.

Third, In fact i did read his TOS which clearly state that the items i ordered can be returned (less a ridiculous 35% re-stocking fee), yet he states in the e-mail "that basically means no refunds!". The TOS also state orders on flexwatt and thermostat can take up to 7 days. why wasnt i notified when it has obviously taken much longer than that.

Fourth, he tells me my business is no longer wanted. I guess he didn’t understand that i wouldn’t be ordering from him ever again. Darn, i guess ill have to go somewhere else!

So far i received the tracking number through paypal the night of the 12th, but i checked it and all it has said up until today (mar 15), is Electronic Shipping Info Received (which doesnt mean it has actually been shipped). I have no idea if he actually sent it this time, or if he just lied about it again. Ill update if i ever receive the package.

Signed: Justin Branam

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeylover
On October 17, 2006, I bought 3 snake hooks (among other items) from Matt at MGReptiles. The payment was completed on the same day using PayPal (ID # 9PP094663U805183B).

On October 30, 2006, I emailed Matt advising I haven't received a Delivery Confirmation number, and asked how much longer it would take. I never received a response to this email.

On November 9, 2006, I emailed Matt advising him that I received the items, however, the 3 snake hooks I received were not the high quality stainless steel ones advertised on his website (http://www.mgreptiles.com/hooksandprobes.html) but were instead of a lesser quality as the handles were made out of plastic. I further advised Matt that the plastic handle on the 38" snake hook was cracked, and that if he couldn't replace it and the other hooks with the high quality ones advertised on his website, then I would request a refund. I never received a response to this email.

On November 15, 2006, I emailed Matt advising him of my concern over his complete lack of response, and requested that he respond to the problem. I never received a response to this email.

On November 24, 2006, I opened a Dispute with PayPal and explained in my Dispute what I described above.

On November 26, 2006, the Dispute got Matt's attention. He wrote in the Dispute that I can return the snake hooks for a refund or he would offer me a 15% refund and I could keep the snake hooks.

On November 28, 2006, I wrote back advising I would send the snake hooks back to him. I asked if he had the snake hooks as advertised on his website.

On November 29, 2006, Matt wrote back acknowledging that I can send the 3 snake hooks back to him. Matt further stated that he is expecting a shipment of the stainless steel hooks (as advertised on his website).

On December 11, 2006, Matt wrote that he got the stainless steel snake hooks in. He asked when I would send the plastic handled ones to him.

On December 14, 2006, the Dispute with PayPal closed automatically (timed out). I allowed it to close since Matt was now communicating with me. Unfortunately, I have never heard back from Matt again.

On December 18, 2006, I sent the 3 snake hooks back to Matt using the USPS (Label/Receipt Number: 0306 2400 0001 8101 7348).

On December 19, 2006, I emailed Matt advising him that I sent the 3 snake hooks to him. I further advised him of my concern over his lack of response. I never received a response to this email.

On December 26, 2006, delivery of the 3 snake hooks to Peytona, WV (Matt at MGReptiles) was confirmed by www.USPS.com

In addition, I have telephoned Matt at his contact phone number on his website, (304) 836-5147, explaining the problem and asking him to call me back. I have called approximately 6 times from November 2006 to March 12, 2007, leaving both my home and cellular phone numbers. I have never received a call back from Matt.

In summery:
Matt completely ceased communications with me once the Dispute on PayPal was closed. If I had known Matt would do this - and it appears he may have done this strategically - then I would've certainly escalated my complaint to a Claim using PayPal's resolution center. Filing a claim with PayPal was the only avenue left, but once the Dispute closed, then filing a claim was no longer an option.

I'm sorry I did business with Matt at MGReptiles.

Scott Reeves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaconda
I have done a couple orders with Matt, but after this last one I think I am done with him. About a month ago I contacted him and asked if his Herpstat 2 was going to be on special soon and he replied "not for a long time". He offered it to me for $229 instead of $235 so I ordered one. I asked him if he could lower the value on the shipping documents and to NOT INCLUDE ANY INVOICE IN THE BOX, but to email it to me instead. He agreed by email and that was that. Four days later he advertises the Herpstat 2 for $200 and I email him about it. He says his supplier told him to put it on special and he offers me no refund. - strike 1 - . I pick up my package tonight and I am charged $46.50 for taxes and duties because he put an invoice in the box(remember I asked him not to!) and Canada customs opened the package, which they often do and found the invoice. - strike 2 - He charged me $34.90 for shipping, and the actual shipping charge is only $18.29 - strike 3-
I guess since on his website he advertises that Jesus is the reason for his success, I should take it up with him, but I don't know his email address, so this will have to do.

Overall I am very disappointed that this one small package ended up costing me almost $100 Canadian too much! Ron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGL
Hey! We ordered a scale from Matt at the beginning of December. He kept saying he had sent it, but he never ended up sending it until the 21st. When it did arrive (New Years), it was the wrong scale. It turns out he didn't even have the type of scale that he was trying to sell. We recieved a partial refund, but didn't get the money back from sending him back the scale. We recieved a lot of excuses from him and he never seemed to get to the point and actually answer our questions. Not a good experience.

On the other hand, we recieved a great Scale from Reptile Basics. Rich has great service and ships really fast! Thanks Rich!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pork Chops N' Corn Bread
I've been waiting 2-3 weeks now with no answers as to if my order went out. I sent him an email saying either you let me know if I was billed and if the order went out by Monday the 29th OR consider my order canceled and I'll take my money elsewhere.
Either way, I won't be using Matt again

Quote:
Originally Posted by pslsnakes
I ordered from Matt 2 MG a few feet of Flex Watt, some connetors, and a few misc. things. First off, it was not shipped when he "said" it was. It got to me late, about 1.5 weeks late. And then when i finally got it....One, I had to give the mail man 10 bucks cause Matt shorted me on the shipping, and it turned out to be the wrong Flew Watt.

Ugh....Never again will I order from MG Reptiles.

Ive also used ReptileSupply, they were great. Big Apple is great, but prices arent the best. Bean Farm is also great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twh
i won't go into detail about the hellish experience matt graybeal put me thru,but if your looking for a herpstat thermostat i highly recommend the bean farm,they are a class act.have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adizziedoll
I too, unfortunately, had a bad experience with Matt a while back. It's sad because at the time, he was the best out there and people recomended him left and right. I wonder that if he just got too many orders to keep up! Who knows, but I won't be ordering from him again either

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballs
well i ordered a herpstat, a esu power console and 2 strips of fully wired flexwatt(a two foot piece and a three foot piece). when it finally came in, the box had the herpstat and esu but the flexwatt was in two, three foot pieces.

i contacted him through email(because he will never return a call), and he told me he would send me a four foot strip on wednesday. this was maybe four or more wednesdays ago and i never heard from him since. i called shortly after that and not to my surprise he never called back.

i went to him because he is on this forum and i thought that i would support the bp.net community rather than go to a supplier that would get my order right and have the time to deal with me...

anyways just thought i should finally post my feedback with mgreptiles.

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonks
would like to make a complaint about the service I received from Matt at
MG Reptiles.This is what happend.I contacted Matt by e-mail on the 3 of Oct
left him 2 e-mails I received an auto response from a yahoo site.Finally I called
him on the 5 of Oct because he must have been busy due to his recent marriage.I placed an order for some heat tape, connectors and some dimmers I had specified that I needed it ASAP and asked him to send it express even though the postage was expensive, the total came to 485.00us 552.00 cdn.He assured me that he would send it the next day.On the 27 of Oct.I sent an e-mail to Matt telling him that I no longer wanted the merchandise and would like a full refund he answered back saying that he was not sure what I was talking about,even though he had sent me the box the day before, the 26 of Oct. 3 weeks later. I find it hard to believe that he knows a whole bunch of Kens from Montreal he said that he would look into it.I had agreed to purchase the merchandise pay the extra postage, but if he would have told me that he did not have everything in stock I would not have placed the order,he finally told me that he had to wait a couple of weeks for some of the the items,he at no time made an effort to tell me this so I feel that he was not very honest he should have given me the choice to continue or cancel the order.So now he says he will take back the connectors and insulators but not the rest, I just took it for granted the merchandise was always on the way,imagine he charged me express sent it regular 3 weeks late and now he refuses to refund the total purchase he has given me a credit for the difference in postage.He will say that I was rude and aggressive because I insulted his religion I never insulted anyone but him, I told him I was not satisfied and that he should be ashamed for not having told me the truth and that he does not know right from wrong.His slogan is HONESTY AND QUALITY IS WHAT WE BRING YOU .I have 3 retail stores and I never hesitate to compensate my clients when I know it is my fault, which in his case it was.There are always exceptions to all rules and terms, but not in this case according to him.I feel because of the delay and the fact that he was not truthfull at the beginning I should be entitled to a full refund,I am not talking about 5 dollars we are talking about 485.00.
Sincerely Ken Gubersky

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Matt,

I was never your enemy. Still aint. I was a customer who had two back to back bad transactions with you and quit ordering from you. Both orders were taking too long to ship on top of you shipping the wrong item. In both incidences I emailed you and very politely told you about it. I never said or felt you wronged me in any way.

In fact, I never started a BOI thread about either incident. It was not that big of a deal. An isolated situation for all I knew at that time. But when more and more people kept starting threads about the same issues, I then felt it was only right to share the fact I too had 2 unsatisfactory orders from you. It was no longer an isolated situation. I think people had a right to know the truth.

At no time in these threads did I do anything more than say, "yes I too have had 2 bad transactions with Matt". I told the truth about two transactions and voiced my disappointment in your actions. Not once did I make you out to be a horrible human being or a monster. I honestly didnt realize that telling the truth and prodding you to raise the bar a bit would make me out to be an enemy in your eyes Matt.

Personally, people who are being honest and prod me to do better I consider a valued friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPLY EXOTICS
HAd the same problem took me a month to recieve 1 little bottle of reptile relief!!!Will never do bus with this company again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Back in July/August I placed an order for heat tape and thermostat and it was supposed to get to me within a week because I was going to be gettin some animals and I made sure he knew that before i ordered from him.
Needless to say I didn't get it by the time I received my animals... I emailed him and he replied saying the thermostat i ordered was out of stock and wouldn't be in for half a week. I was furious and he made the same remarks to me ... something like...
"getting on edge will not get you your order any faster "
i was so pisssed and I will NEVER do business with him again and i will NEVER reccomend him to anyone. Actually i've posted in every post about buying supplies to stay far away from mgreptiles.
I'll say it again... if you want great customer service i reccomend reptilebasics.com!
Shawn Krucek

Quote:
We ordered 50 feet of Flexwatt from him.. Took him nearly a month to get it out to us after several attempts to cancel the order. I called him and emailed him, never receiving a call/email until he emailed me to tell me my order shipped, 4-ish weeks after I placed the order.

Plus, with his conduct over on the BOI -- you better believe he's not getting our business, or anyone else's that we refer to anyone.

Joshua Ellis

There have been many more.

Quote:
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:34:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: matt@mgreptiles.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: 2 Thermos, Heat Tape
To: "Mark Fry" <marks_snakes@yahoo.com>
This is exactly what I needed for my lawsuit! I needed 5 people to say they woudlent deal with me because of what they read and your the 3rd.. Awsome!!! Have a good one!
-matt

Mark Fry <marks_snakes@yahoo.com> wrote:
Wow, I guess I should have done a search BEFORE contacting you. Holy crap man, I don't think I have ever seen so many bad references towards a company before. I spent almost two hours reading threads, and they just seemed to get worse and worse. Keep the stuff, you had the cheapest I saw, but thats just not worth it.

matt@mgreptiles.com wrote: Sounds like a winner to me

Mark Fry <marks_snakes@yahoo.com> wrote: Looks great, thanks. I'll get the invoice paid.

Thanks,
Mark
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohMac
I placed this order back on 03/07/07 and I still have to received my order. He then finially replyed to my email on 03/18/2007(Sunday) stating it would be shipped out Wensday 03/21/2007. NOTHING. I sent him mulpt emails with no response. Finially today he gets back to me saying his waiting on the Rancos and heat tape. how can someone run a March Wow special and not have anything in stock. Know Im having to get serious with him to let him now that I will take action agains his one man show. I give him tell next week to send me my order or i want a refund. I told him I do not care about his Terms and Cond. because he can still be sued and I can file a with Paypal. Im good friends with Repti-Racks as well and I sure he is going to loss his bus. also.

COPY OF EMAILS BETWEEN MATT AND ME.

I don’t care about your TOS you can still be sued and a claim can be filed thru PayPal. You better send my order next week or you will send me a refund. Or I will get a lawyer thru my Bank of America human recourses. Maybe to a class action against your company and get all the people for the faunaclassifiedsforum together to shut your company done.

I would suggest you take this very seriously.

I WANT MY ORDER NEXT WEEK OR A REFUND.

Mike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 1:06 PM
To: Castillo, Michael A
Subject: RE: STATUS OF MY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!

We dont give refunds!!!! Read our TOS please

Good day!

-Matt

"Castillo, Michael A" <Michael.A.Castillo@bankofamerica.com> wrote:

I want a refund sent to my paypal today: poohmacbear@yahoo.com

It does not take u almost 4 weeks to order raw rancos to put them together and order flexwatt. How can you offer a March Special without Rancos in stock.

Mike

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 12:36 PM
To: Castillo, Michael A
Subject: Re: STATUS OF MY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,

Thanks for your email. You right there it has taken way to long. We hav had to order the rancos and the flexwatt and they both will be here beginnding of next week. As soon as they wrrive your orer is out of here.. Thanks!

-Matt

"Castillo, Michael A" <Michael.A.Castillo@bankofamerica.com> wrote:

My friend Steve from Repti-Racks recommended me to you. This order has taken way to long to FILL

IF IT HAS NOT BE SHIPPED YET I NEED TO NOW. PLEASE SEND IT UPS.

Wed Mar 07, 2007

I NEED TRACKING NUMBER AND WHAT DELIVER COMPANY WAS USED

Invoice

MG Reptiles
PO Box 132
24831 Daniel Boone Parkway
Peytona, WV 25154
United States
304-836-5147
matt@mgreptiles.com

Qty
Description
Unit Price
Amount

11" flexwatt

Ranco w. strip

Clip Sets

Inselators

Subtotal:
$129.80

Shipping:

Currency is in U.S. Dollars (USD)
Total:
$140.75
USD

HE WAS QUICK TO TAKE THE ORDER AND THE MONEY BUT NOT QUICK IN SENDING THE PRODUCT OR TAKING CARD OF THE CUSTOMER.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FragginDragon
Well, much to my chagrin (I didn't search the forum first (DUH!!)), I placed an order with Matt back on 3/22 with the (now) known expected results. See the email thread below. I guess I got under his skin when I actually treated him professionally.... Gee, I wonder if I should really feel free to call, since my business is so greatly 'appricated' (sic). I opened a Paypal dispute just to make sure I get my refund.

I will be refunding your money and do not email me again!

reddragon01@comcast.net wrote:
3rd Request.

Matt, it has been 15 days since I paid for my purchase, and 24hrs since my last email to you, but I still have not received it, nor have you responded to my two requests for information regarding this purchase. If I do not receive a reply within 24 hrs, I will have no choice but to file a claim with Paypal on this issue. Please respond.

Thank you.
John Cordone

-------------- Forwarded Message: --------------
To: matt@mgreptiles.com
Subject: FW: Half Gallon Chlorhexadine purchase 2nd request
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:46:44 +0000

2nd Request, can you please let me know when you shipped this and the tracking number (if any), I haven't received it yet. My Paypal transaction ID for this purchase is ********30038891A. Thanks very much.

-------------- Forwarded Message: --------------
Subject: Half Gallon Chlorhexadine purchase
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 17:03:08 +0000

Hello, can you please let me know when you shipped this and the tracking number (if any), I haven't received it yet. My Paypal transaction ID for this purchase is ********30038891A. Thanks very much.

John Cordone

Thank you for considering MG Reptiles for your reptile needs. Your
business is truly appricated! Please feel free to call Matt @
304-836-5147. Thank you and God Bless,
-MG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Tony
For someone who supposedly claims that he is a Christian... Read below in my response email to his horrible service.

LOL your a dumbass.. What you dont seem to understand is I dont give a damn!!!! Please by all means spread it around, write letters to your congressman..lo.. What a fucking idiot.. Your busienss is not needed nor wanted..

"Gorup, Anthony S SSG Co B, 1-178 Inf" <anthony.gorup@us.army.mil> wrote:
Matt,
My order has arrived. Thank you for shipping it.
I would like to add though, that this is the worst customer service that I
have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. After several unanswered
emails, and unreturned phone calls, I will undoubtedly never order from MG
Reptiles again.
I would also like to add that after I placed my order, I decided to check
your name in the BOI on Fauna. I decided against cancelling the order after
learning of your all too common business practices. I figured that I would
give you the benefit of the doubt, and continue anyways. During the whole
process, I see that you treated me in the same manner that you do to all of
your unsuspecting customers.
Horrible Horrible service matt, and I will also do everything that I can to
help to spread the word that you have the worst business proceedures
anywhere.
Anthony J Gorup

-MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by romad119
I had purchased the same product before with no problems and seeing how he had been having trouble with back logs, I thought paying several months in advance would help him out. So as below, I paid well in advance. You will see when I emailed about my return being soon he stated he would then order it. So to me that means that he was using my money for other things. it wasn't a loan it was payment for the product.

That didn't become as of big a deal when I got extended for 45 days. Even then with me now coming back in March, he still hadn't gone through in order the Herpstat.

I have filed a dispute with paypal more for the purpose of showing them the history since I was keen enough to pay with my CC, I have filed the dispute with them now.

Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:15:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: herpstat pro order
To: "Alan" <romad119@yahoo.com>
Hello Alan,
Thanks for your order. That is no problem at all. Be safe in your journeys ad God Bless
-Matt

Alan <romad119@yahoo.com> wrote:
Matt,

Bought another herpstat pro from you. Please wait to ship until I contact you in mid feb. when I return from Afghanistan.

Thanks,

Alan lesko

-MG

Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:15:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Notification of Payment Received
To: "romad119@yahoo.com" <romad119@yahoo.com>
Hello,
I have received your order, thank you! A “ Delivery Confrimation number” will be sent from paypal when your order ships. The number you receive will not show any transit information as it is not a true tracking number like you would receive from FedEx or the like. Your order will be shipped using USPS Priority mail and goes out the same day or day after you receive the email. Orders are taking about 1-7 days to be shipped depending on the complexity of the order (degree of wiring). Also if you have any questions feel free to email us with any concerns you may have. Thanks again for your business and God Bless,
-Matt Graybeal

"romad119@yahoo.com" <romad119@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear MG Reptiles,

This email confirms that you have received a payment of $310.94 USD from Alan Lesko(romad119@yahoo.com).

View the details of this transaction online

PayPal Shopping Cart Contents
Item Name: Herpstat PRO
Quantity: 1

Total: $299.99 USD

Cart Subtotal: $299.99 USD
Shipping: $10.95 USD
Sales Tax:
Cart Total: $310.94 USD

Payment Details
Total Amount: $310.94 USD
Currency: U.S. Dollars
Transaction ID: 65L264389H613915U
Buyer: Alan Lesko
Phone: 315-489-9447

Shipping Information

Address: Alan Lesko
47 1/2 Champion St.
Carthage, NY 13619
United States

Address Status: Confirmed

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

PayPal Email ID PP341

-MG

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:38:07 -0700 (PDT)
To: "Alan" <romad119@yahoo.com>
Hello Alan,
Ill get one ordered for you and have it out asap. Welcome back!!!
-Matt

Alan <romad119@yahoo.com> wrote:
Matt,

I'll be stateside in 2 days. Please ship the herpstat out at this time to:

Alan Lesko
47 1/2 Champion St.
Carthage, NY 13619

Thanks,

Alan

No reply to:

Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:41:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Alan" <romad119@yahoo.com> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
Matt,

I'll be out of town from 1 to 5 April. How are things looking for the herpstat?

Thanks,

Alan

My paypal tracker for this order shows a 2 April shipping info showing:

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1288 8230 0869 4034 47

Your item was delivered at 1:59 PM on April 9, 2007 in PEYTONA, WV 25154.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin likes leos
On March 19, I purchased flexwatt heat tape and clips from Matt. I thought everything was great as he assured me the heat tape would be sent out next day, and i would get it quickly. A week and a half go by and i write him asking where it is as i have 20 leos coming in and i needed the heat tape.
Matt responds that i will have it on the Wednesday before good Friday. Thursday comes and no package. I email Matt asking about it, and i get no response, i emailed again a few days later, and no response. I told him that if i didn't hear an answer i would report it to paypal. He then responds saying that international packages can take up to 30 days and that it will arrive on time. I'm a little steamed at this point, but I'm being nice and patient. At this time, a friend in the reptile community tells me about fauna and says to look at the info about Matt. and then tells me his horror story with Matt. So i one more time email Matt and say that a 30 day shipping is BS from where he lives and i want a tracking number for the product or a copy of the bill scanned and emailed to me as proof of him sending it as I have read the replies on Fauna and a friend told me how he was banned from Fauna for how he treated someone by the name of Kelli H.

his response is as follows
I have already refunded you you dumb fuck.. Email me again and I will add your dumbass to the suit.. And as far as Kelli she is a piece of shit and so is her entire family..

So obviously he was lying the whole time he told me he shipped the product, because if he had shipped, he wouldn't have refunded my money when i demanded it. And what the heck is this talk of a suit if i email him. Thats a suit that would get thrown out pretty fast when its told your a cheat. And how childish to say things like that about someone. Oh but the story gets better.
I went to my paypal account to verify the refund, but he only refunded 200 of my 236 dollars I gave him.
So I write him back and demanded my money back, and chastised him for the language, I may not know Kelli H, but Ive heard shes a nice person and i dont want to hear that kind of language about anyone.
Matt writes back stating that he looked at his records and that he shipped the clips but not the flexwatt.
2 things
1) why send the clips without the heat tape, talk about useless
2) I never authorized him to keep my money, i have reported him to paypal, and am fighting to get my money back, dont make the mistake i did, stay away from this guy, he is a lier. I have all his emails of proof hes a lier.

like so
----- Original Message -----
To: knlawrence
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:00 PM
Subject: Re: Flex watt

Hello,
Shipping can take up to 30 days and sometime longer. We use this method as it is the most reliable.. We used express for a time and even though it is more expensive items were being routed to other countries for no good reason.. Talk to you soon asn by all means let me know whe you receive the package and hope you like th items,-matt

Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 6:38 PM

It has indeed shipped and you should have it around Wednesday.. Thanks!
-Matt

looking back
i should have been worried when i got this email
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 10:47 AM

Hello Kevin,
Would you happen to have the transaction ID for the order?
he didnt even know about the order.

heres the best one of all, i asked him before i bought about shipping and heres was his answer
Surethign we can match that with no problem. We use USPS expres mail only and it will be to you in 3-5 days.. Just let me know if you would like a paypal invoice sent to you. Thanks,
-Matt
so before i buy he says 3-5 days, but after ive bought he tries to tell me it will be 30 days.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS LIER AND CHEAT
Kevin Lawrence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile Kings
Well well well. I have been reading this thread and the one on the Canadian BOI regarding Matt at MG Reptiles for a while now.

I didn't want to post my experience with him until the order got somewhere.

Here's my experience:

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Matt last year sometime, lots of heat tape and a herpstat II. Shipping was very quick, and emails were extremely fast.
I had some questions regarding the herpstat once it got here and he quickly forwarded me to spyder robotics where everything got figured out. I was very impressed.

Well, I've been working on building many racks for a couple of months now and ordered through him on March 14/07. So a few days prior to the HUGE thread about him starting on the American BOI. But unfortunately I had already sent the money order out and there's no cancelling that through Canada Post. God knows I tried.

Prior to ordering from him and knowing about his recent bad guy thread I asked him that I would need these products (lots of 3" and 11" heat tape + 9 Johnson Controls) asap. He said no problem, he'd get that out to me right away.

The money order arrived at his hands 7 days later on a Saturday where he deposited the money on March 24th.
Up until April 16th I asked what the status was on the MO and whether if it had been cleared. He said he's still waiting on that. I called the 1800 Canada Post number here and they said it hasn't been cashed, but their systems can take up to 3 wks to actually know.

I called Canada Post on the 17th of April and they told me it had been cashed on April 02!!!! So a good two weeks after cashing it he was still telling me he was waiting on it to clear...wasting my time, and delaying my racks to be built!

His excuse was that as soon as he put the MO in, the bank took it out, and hadn't deposited it back into his account. Total BS for sure.

Next day I told him to ship out and I couldn't wait any longer, and no response for 3 days. So I got peeved and wrote him telling him that I will be contacting the Madison State Police Detachment ((304) 369-7800) letting them know of him scamming me out of $912US/$1100CAN. I was also going to call the BBB.

And wouldn't you know the next day he emails me and says (These dates are all today April 20/07):

"Listen here you scamming mother fucker!!! I will not be shipping your fucking order until the money is available to me. I am NOT taking a chance of losing that money.. Call who you want when you want and how evermany times your dumb fucking ass wants.. I know one thing the education system in Canada must be truly be lacking as 99% of the people I talk to form there are fucking stupid like yourself.. Sorry but the BBB cannot shut me down as I have done nothing wrong!!!! Now fuck off you little pissant and I ll email you when the fucking money is cleared!! Mother fucker!!!"

and...

"Hello dumbass,
The bank called about 15 minutes ago to let me know your check has cleared.. All your dumbass would have had to do was wait and act like an educated person and we would not have had this confrontation.. Your tracking number is
EC 921 466 251 US and it was shipped using USPS express mail. Have a good day and never email or call me again!
-Matt"

I email him:

"Ya that's it, it's canadians that's too blame here.

Whatever man. You delayed this shipment huge and you know it. Our agreement was fast shipping to start with and you pulled this.

How funny is it that the bank called today and said it cleared, what a fucking coincidence.

I find it funny how you called the State police. I highly doubt you did. Why would you? You think they'd believe you once I've given them all the emails and evidence proving that you did not ship out.

You have provided me with the tracking number. I'll wait till it arrives and we'll go from there.

Your dumb ass is lucky with the mouth you got that you don't live in my neck of the woods.

Your emails are very unprofessional and I have no idea what happened to you since last year and the rep you had. It's unbelievable and hard to grasp at times.

oh well. Thanks for shipping out...finally. I'll believe it once it's here in a weeks time. Your emails don't scare me one bit pal.

-Sam

He emails me back:

"My emails dont scare you" then I take it you have gotten an email that did..lol.. Your a ******* ***** c*****cker mother f****r.. I called to SP to warn them about your idiot ass.. Your neck of the woods huh...lol OOO SCARY SHI, just wahat would ytou do to me in your neck of the woods besides try and s***k on my c*** or give me a h**d job?????.. I never delayed your shipment one second.. Call my bank mother fucker and see when they called.. What are you a niggger????? How many d***s did you suck today??? I bet more than 2 huh fuckin Canidian QUEER!!! I am blocking your email!!! FUCKING FAG!!

Wow...I'm the idiot? Okay. I was very much considering taking a flight down there, even made a few calls, had I not been so busy with the work here. He'll get his I'm sure. Will rip someone off near him and will get his.

Well that's the jist of it folks. Thinking about ordering from Matt? Don't. He'll ship out your order, but it will take cursing on your end, threats to call the police to get it to you, and a big amount of patience. Not worth the hassle.

On another note I had to order from Greg West here in Canada for the same order I placed with Matt just so that I could meet my deadline! Greg was super speedy and had my order out within days!! Saved my arse, and I am forever thankful to him.

Funny how I had to place two exact same orders because one idiot couldn't keep his end of the deal to ship out asap.

-Sam Fard

Unfortunately, several more to add.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!